Virgin America

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 11411)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

SuzyQ in Sacramento, California

82 months ago

Does anyone have any insight on Virgin America? This airline was suggested to me by a kind person on here and I went to their website to check them out. Looks like it is a newer airline, which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing....

And best of all- THEY ARE HIRING! So if anyone lives near the San Francisco, CA area where their HUB is located here is an opportunity for you :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (104) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

Britney Kidd in Birmingham, Alabama

81 months ago

Hi Suzy! Yes it is a new airline. Their first flight was actually August 8th. Very new, and VERY exciting. I applied for the FA job ("In Flight Team Member") yesterday. I've been doing my research over the past couple of days - the more I learn, the more excited I get about this company's fresh, fun and experience-oriented approach to the airline business. I'm hoping things work out, because this is the airline for me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Sonia in Los Angeles, California

81 months ago

this was the very first airline I applied to around late September/early October and they still have not gotten back to me about the flight attendant position (I have a lot of customer service experience and on paper a very good candidate), so I'm assuming they're probably swamped with applications. Be prepared to wait a long time before any response. =(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Britney Kidd in Birmingham, Alabama

81 months ago

thats what I was afraid of - there wasn't much information on new hires... I was actually thinking about calling just to get an idea of whether they are hiring, and when the next training program is I really want to be part of the Virgin America Team. Do you think that would be ok to call?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Britney in Birmingham, Alabama

81 months ago

Sonia in Los Angeles, California said: hmmm, probably couldn't hurt but I don't remember seeing an HR number to call...if you find a number to call though, it would definitely show them you're interested so I would. If you do call let me know what they say and if you get a positive reaction maybe I should call too hahaha

Im going to call tomorrow, I'll come back and let you know what when down. Hopefully they are ready to meet with me! wouldnt that be fantastic!!

ill tell you tomorrow!

Britney

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Antonio in Denton, Texas

81 months ago

Just word of the wise ladies, airlines sometimes hire according to their criteria and not resume nor experiences, and the reason why I say this is because as a former Delta flight attendant I have applied for several airlines including Virgin, and by my surprise I never got a call or an email from them.
I guess that having too much experience is not so good sometimes nor being a guy maybe,lol !
Ok to call them (if they even tell you anything over the phone), but don't place all your eggs in one basket, United is hiring (great airline) with placement in SFO and DEN bases, also Delta, Northwest and other majors are hiring.
Virgin America is just a branch of the British carrier, today they're here tomorrow who knows. Legacy carriers will always be around no matter what !
Good luck to all of you !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

I called yesterday, actually, and I'm not flying out for an interview tomorrow morning! Definitely call them! They're hiring!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Oh my god really!! Thats great! Good luck I am calling them first thing in the morning!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Britney in Birmingham, Alabama said: Oh my god really!! Thats great! Good luck I am calling them first thing in the morning!

yeah I had to play a little phone tag but DEFINITELY call! After I finally got ahold of a recruiter she e-mailed me a link to an online assessment test, then after I passed that she set up my interview for tomorrow morning!

I hope I get it!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

I'm so excited for you! I know you will do great. I am WITHOUT A DOUBT calling first thing in the morning. who did you call?

I want this airline so bad

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

hahaha actually I couldn't find a number to call so I called customer service and they told me who to call

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

yeah I can handle that. wish you the best of luck tomorrow. Have a good time, be yourself and be confident. and then tell me all about it! I'm so happy they are actually hiring.

Isnt this exciting! cant wait to hear the good news from you tomorrow Sonia!!!

Talk to you then,
Brit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

I called the 877 number and the 'agent' i spoke with said that if ive applied online, someone will contact me. i would have at least liked to talk with someone in recruiting (carmela I think).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

This was probably the most fun I ever had at an interview. Hopefully you'll get a call back and go to an interview soon. Anyway good luck, I hope to hear back from them soon with a yes =)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Im so excited for you - so glad it went well. I can't wait to interview! So... was calling a good idea or what!!!??
The more I think about it the more excited I get. hope you hear back from them soon! did you wear a skirt suit? black or navy?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

I was going to wear a skirt suit but was told to wear business casual so I wore pants with a sweater and a collared shirt. It was a very relaxed environment and everybody was very comfortable and happy together...probably one of the best working environments you can imagine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

I completed the online assessment this afternoon. Waiting on a call back to schedule an interview time. Guess I'll have to wait it out over the weekend. I hope my score on the assessment was ok. Heard anything? Not sure how quickly they'd make a decision.

Have a great weekend!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

After I finished the online assessment I called her, I didn't wait for them to call me. If you don't get a call by Monday afternoon I would call Megan telling her you finished the online assessment test. It was difficult, huh? I was surprised, some of those answers were tricky, but I guess they're not testing for a correct answer but for your personality traits.

No news back yet but I exchanged numbers with a few of the people there and nobody has called me yet so that means nobody's heard anything back. I can't wait...if I don't get this I am definitely reapplying in 6 months or however long it is because this company is awesome!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lischen Kyne in College Park, Maryland

81 months ago

SuzyQ in Sacramento, California said: Does anyone have any insight on Virgin America? This airline was suggested to me by a kind person on here and I went to their website to check them out. Looks like it is a newer airline, which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing....

And best of all- THEY ARE HIRING! So if anyone lives near the San Francisco, CA area where their HUB is located here is an opportunity for you :)

I will like to be a flight attendent for you Airline. so if hiring please contact me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Lischen Kyne in College Park, Maryland said: I will like to be a flight attendent for you Airline. so if hiring please contact me.

They are hiring. Just go to the website and fill out an application. Nobody on this forum works for them or can help you get a job with them, but go to the website and they'll probably contact you about an interview

BNTG in Alexandria, Virginia

81 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

I have an interview this Thursday!! Woo hoo!

Lischen Kyne in College Park, Maryland

81 months ago

I will like to attend your up coming interview

81 months ago

Lischen Kyne in College Park, Maryland said: I will like to attend your up coming interview

you have to go to their website and apply - www.virginamerica.com - click on 'careers' and take it from there.

Sonia in Woodland Hills, California

81 months ago

Britney in Birmingham, Alabama said: I have an interview this Thursday!! Woo hoo!

Yay!!!! Let me know how it goes, and just remember to be relaxed, the interview is a lot of fun =)

Achixanthem in Miami Beach, Florida

81 months ago

I applied online, was emailed an assessment to fill out and recieved 2 phone calls from them. I left a message yesterday with Megan. I am really excited because I love to travel, have flown Virgin Atlantic, so I like Virgin America's concept. Sonia, what is the pay per hour? Can you tell me some info on benefits?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Achixanthem in Miami Beach, Florida said: I applied online, was emailed an assessment to fill out and recieved 2 phone calls from them. I left a message yesterday with Megan. I am really excited because I love to travel, have flown Virgin Atlantic, so I like Virgin America's concept. Sonia, what is the pay per hour? Can you tell me some info on benefits?

The pay per hour is $19 and there's no overtime =( You're guaranteed 75 hours a month but could work up to 120. Because the airline is so new they're still working on flight benefits with other companies and as of now employees still can't fly for free on Virgin Atlantic but that'll probably come soon. The only flight benefits now are on Virgin America which doesn't fly many places yet but they're working on that. They have health insurance, and I think vision and dental insurance too as well as a 401k or something and life insurance...just like most companies.

I don't really know all that much, just what I learned at the interview so you'll hear all this info repeated if you end up going lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

doug in Winnetka, California

81 months ago

Hi... I have a FA job offer from Delta, to fly the atlanta - shanghai route, mostly. How many days off each month can I expect? What does 9 days a month on call mean? Are they 9 consecutive days... or like... 3 days on....4 days off....2 days on.... 5 days off... etc etc....
What can I expect?

thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

achixanthem in Miami Beach, Florida

81 months ago

Sonia in Woodland Hills, California said: The pay per hour is $19 and there's no overtime =( You're guaranteed 75 hours a month but could work up to 120. Because the airline is so new they're still working on flight benefits with other companies and as of now employees still can't fly for free on Virgin Atlantic but that'll probably come soon. The only flight benefits now are on Virgin America which doesn't fly many places yet but they're working on that. They have health insurance, and I think vision and dental insurance too as well as a 401k or something and life insurance...just like most companies.

Thank you for the info. I also applied for a job at Delta so I will comparison shop. One of my friends works for Virgin America and loves it, but she said the pay is low because she is new.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Antonio in Denton, Texas

81 months ago

doug in Winnetka, California said: Hi... I have a FA job offer from Delta, to fly the atlanta - shanghai route, mostly. How many days off each month can I expect? What does 9 days a month on call mean? Are they 9 consecutive days... or like... 3 days on....4 days off....2 days on.... 5 days off... etc etc....
What can I expect?

thanks!

Hi Doug, in Delta the reserve days are called A-days, they just started giving 9 of them to new hires like you, as before it was only 3 per month.
The A-days are usually given in blocks of 3, so you could split them in the month, or you can put them all together, or bid for 6 A-days together and the remaining 3 sometime in the month.
Obviously you'll also have to bid for your trips to Shangai, so you'll have to make sure you bid the days you want to work, and have also your A-days. With that said just keep in mind that your low seniority will allow you to hold only few of your choices, as the F/A's senior to you will probably get weekends off, which leaves you with little choice sometimes.
As an LOD speaker like you, luckily you'll hold an international line permanently, (unless they discontinue that flight), so you will have an easier way than a regular new hire !
The A-days can be brutal, they can give anything they want, international or domestic, so be prepared for the shock treatment......
Once you'll learn how to bid you'll find ways to figure out how to maximize your bidding skills, for example you'll learn things like placing your A-days right after an international trip, since they have to give you a mandatory 24 hour break, or maybe more for a Shangai trip, which translates in knocking down at least 1 A-day (wink wink)......
Good luck !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Sonia!!! I had my interview Thursday and had SUCH a great time! I can't tell you how excited I am! Although I probebly don't have to - I know you are too. Keep me posted in the next few weeks if you hear anything. I will too. Maybe I'll get to meet you in person in training! (I hope!!) I'm chillin in San Fransisco till Sunday, bout to go to bed, just wanted to take a sec and tell you that you were right - the interview was awesome and my heart is set on Virgin America even more now.

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Britney

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Yay! How exciting! =)

Did they tell you when they'd get back to you? They still haven't gotten back to me or anybody I met at my interview...probably because of the holiday rush.

Anyway have fun in San Francisco and have a happy holidays! =)

-Sonia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Katie in Los Angeles, California said: Hi Girls:

I live in Los Angeles, and have also been trying to get in with Virin. I fell in love with them, when I flew to DC. And the team on the flight told me about Megan as well. Megan seems to be very popular.

I'applied online three weeks ago, and heard nothing. I called and got a number for their corporate offices, does anyone here have any other suggestions. I see a couple of you contacted them and found a secondary website to fill out an assesment. I'd love any help I can get, and from everything I've been reading, it sounds like you're all off and running. Sounds very exciting!

thanks in advance
Katie

Once you call the corporate office eventually you should get in touch with Megan, that's how I did it. Then she'll e-mail you the assesment. I think they're just busy right now though so call the corporate office number and leave a message...Megan should get back to you in a few days. (That's what happened to me)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Katie in Los Angeles, California

81 months ago

Sonia in Woodland Hills, California said: Once you call the corporate office eventually you should get in touch with Megan, that's how I did it. Then she'll e-mail you the assesment. I think they're just busy right now though so call the corporate office number and leave a message...Megan should get back to you in a few days. (That's what happened to me)

Well I'm up and running. Did the online assessment, spoke with Megan, and will go in for an interview in the beginning of Jan. I'm so excited. I'd welcome any good information any of you want to toss my way. Thanks for the support, hope I meet you all on the job.

81 months ago

good luck katie! sonia - have you heard anything??

Katie in Los Angeles, California said: Well I'm up and running. Did the online assessment, spoke with Megan, and will go in for an interview in the beginning of Jan. I'm so excited. I'd welcome any good information any of you want to toss my way. Thanks for the support, hope I meet you all on the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Britney in Birmingham, Alabama said: good luck katie! sonia - have you heard anything??

Sorry I've been really busy lately, but yeah I did hear back a couple days ago and I didn't get it =(

Well I have an interview with Northwest coming up so I guess I'll go to that but I definitely will reapply with Virgin in 6th months because I REALLY want to work for them!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Sonia in Woodland Hills, California said: Sorry I've been really busy lately, but yeah I did hear back a couple days ago and I didn't get it =(

Well I have an interview with Northwest coming up so I guess I'll go to that but I definitely will reapply with Virgin in 6th months because I REALLY want to work for them!

Me too - I was so bummed. But we pick up and carry on - I will definately be reapplying. That's where I want to be! Good luck with your Northwest interview! I have a delta interview coming up, my heart belongs to Virgin!

Joe in Napa, California

81 months ago

Hi everybody...I guess Im the only guy here. I hope I am not the only guy who applied in Virgin.hahaha I just got a call from Megan Flanagan. Can anyone give me a hint on what happens during the interview. Im scheduled for 9:00am-1:00pm.

Good luck to everyone...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Katie in Wahiawa, Hawaii

81 months ago

Hey--

Sorry to hear that they didn't take you. What was the interview like? Why do you think it's so hard to get in with them?

k

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Joe in Napa, California said: Hi everybody...I guess Im the only guy here. I hope I am not the only guy who applied in Virgin.hahaha I just got a call from Megan Flanagan. Can anyone give me a hint on what happens during the interview. Im scheduled for 9:00am-1:00pm.

Good luck to everyone...

Congrats Joe! I had a couple of guys in my interview group. It's a very relaxed and fun day. You'll be in groups of three or four for part of the day, role play scenerios with your group, they'll tell you all about the airline, the job, etc... then at the end they will call you in individually and ask you a couple of 'behavioral interview' questions. (you give an example from previous job when you faced a specific situation, how you handled it and the result). They only asked us two questions. I can honestly say that I have no idea what they're looking for so just be yourself. Don't over-think it. You will do great.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Antonio in Denton, Texas

81 months ago

Britney in Birmingham, Alabama said: Me too - I was so bummed. But we pick up and carry on - I will definately be reapplying. That's where I want to be! Good luck with your Northwest interview! I have a delta interview coming up, my heart belongs to Virgin!

Can I ask you something, how does your "heart belong to virgin"? I mean is not like they cared about your feelings right? Besides what's up with this virgin obsession???
Delta has far more advantages than virgin, pays much more, flies everywhere in the world unlike virgin America and it will be around for a very long time unlike virgin America.
And you would get a job with Delta and then drop out your seniority to start all over with a minor carrier????
I don't mean to sound rude nor arrogant, but you need to start thinking straight and focus on your goal to become a flight attendant ASAP without waisting any further time with "where your heart belongs" !!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Antonio in Denton, Texas said: Can I ask you something, how does your "heart belong to virgin"? I mean is not like they cared about your feelings right? Besides what's up with this virgin obsession???
Delta has far more advantages than virgin, pays much more, flies everywhere in the world unlike virgin America and it will be around for a very long time unlike virgin America.
And you would get a job with Delta and then drop out your seniority to start all over with a minor carrier????
I don't mean to sound rude nor arrogant, but you need to start thinking straight and focus on your goal to become a flight attendant ASAP without waisting any further time with "where your heart belongs" !!!!

Wow. at least you weren't trying to sound rude or arrogant... Antonio, why would you say something like that? I don't know where the hostility comes from. Thank you for your input. Yes, I am aware of what a great airline Delta is. Technically seniority would be gained much sooner at Virgin. And you don't know that Virgin America won't be around a long time. The glass seems a bit half empty to you. I guess thats where we differ. I liked the thought of getting in on the ground floor of a company who thinks outside the box - I believed in the way they want to run the airline. It was exciting to me! You don't agree and that's ok. I want to be a flight attendant yes. But more than that, my goal is to live a life that is fufilling and fuels MY passion... anyway, My thinking is quite straight and I do believe I have a much better grasp of what my goals are than you do.

Maybe you wrote that with good intentions, but you did come across extremely rude and arrogant. I'm not wasting (not 'waisting') time. I'm actually working quite hard, I'm sorry if my post caused you frustration.

So I take it you really enjoy being a Flight Attendant with Delta?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jenna in North Weymouth, Massachusetts

80 months ago

Does anyone know approximately how long after you complete the online assessment you should recieve a call? Also, I understand what no overtime means, but I find it ahrd to believe they don't pay you for any flight hours over your guarentee... is that true?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Antonio in Denton, Texas said: I was just trying to be realistic, and you are actually trying to hurt my feelings by telling me you have a better grasp, blah blah, and by calling me rude and arrogant.
Obviously you can't take any criticism, which is fine with me, and I was just trying to give you some input from my FA experience, than you're free to believe what you like.
Enjoy your lala land dreams !!!!

I am saying that I have a better grasp on what MY goals are (because they are mine. Just as you have a better grasp on what your goals are than I do, since they are your goals).

I would never try to hurt your feelings. You just seemed to be so disgusted by my comment and that just seemed odd to me - this is a thread about Virgin America. It's really hard to detect someone's tone in a typed message, since you can't actually hear it in their voice, so I'm sorry if I misunderstood your attempt to be helpful.

La la land dreams - they've led me to some amazing experiences so far, so I will no doubt continue to enjoy them. Thank you!

: )

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Antonio in Denton, Texas said: I was just trying to be realistic, and you are actually trying to hurt my feelings by telling me you have a better grasp, blah blah, and by calling me rude and arrogant.
Obviously you can't take any criticism, which is fine with me, and I was just trying to give you some input from my FA experience, than you're free to believe what you like.
Enjoy your lala land dreams !!!!

I am saying that I have a better grasp on what MY goals are (because they are mine. Just as you have a better grasp on what your goals are than I do, since they are your goals).

I would never try to hurt your feelings. You just seemed to be so disgusted by my comment and that just seemed odd to me - this is a thread about Virgin America. It's really hard to detect someone's tone in a typed message, since you can't actually hear it in their voice, so I'm sorry if I misunderstood your attempt to be helpful.

La la land dreams - they've led me to some amazing experiences so far, so I will no doubt continue to enjoy them. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Jenna in North Weymouth, Massachusetts said: Does anyone know approximately how long after you complete the online assessment you should recieve a call? Also, I understand what no overtime means, but I find it ahrd to believe they don't pay you for any flight hours over your guarentee... is that true?!

After I finished the assessment test I didn't even wait for a call back, I called Megan.

As for flight hours over your guaranteed number they do pay you for however many hours you work over the guaranteed 75 but you don't get any overtime pay, meaning it's not time-and-a-half, it's just your regular hourly pay. (Also if you don't work the guaranteed number of hours you still get paid for them anyway)

Karla in Temecula, California

80 months ago

I just finished reading the last couple of posts and I can't believe the nerve of someone to so vangrantly trash somebody else in a forum like this - especially with respect to their hopes and dreams!! Isn't that what we're all here for - to talk about landing the job of our dreams? Hopes and dreams are part of what define and motivate us. I commend anyone who has enough courage to go after what they want most - not everybody is that brave.

Britney, I think you're an amazing & vibrant person and I truly enjoyed meeting and spending time with you at Virgin headquarters. I know that amazing things are in store for you. Keep your heart exactly where it is and your eye on the prize, and it'll be yours before you know it!

As for Ash and I, we still haven't heard anything yet, so keep your fingers crossed for us!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Antonio in Denton, Texas

80 months ago

Britney in Birmingham, Alabama said: I am saying that I have a better grasp on what MY goals are (because they are mine. Just as you have a better grasp on what your goals are than I do, since they are your goals).

Again Britney I was just giving you my input, that's all, and you didn't frustrate me at all with your comment.
This is a forum open to any comment, criticism or ideas, so I was just sharing it with you.
Sorry for coming across as arrogant, I didn't mean to !
I am just very upset with companies like virgin, because it's a European carrier that will operate low cost flight in USA taking many jobs away from our main airlines. And that is just the tip of the ice in my opinion, since many more will follow virgin's example.
Take care, and good luck !

80 months ago

Karla in Temecula, California said: I just finished reading the last couple of posts and I can't believe the nerve of someone to so vangrantly trash somebody else in a forum like this - especially with respect to their hopes and dreams!! Isn't that what we're all here for - to talk about landing the job of our dreams? Hopes and dreams are part of what define and motivate us. I commend anyone who has enough courage to go after what they want most - not everybody is that brave.

Britney, I think you're an amazing & vibrant person and I truly enjoyed meeting and spending time with you at Virgin headquarters. I know that amazing things are in store for you. Keep your heart exactly where it is and your eye on the prize, and it'll be yours before you know it!

As for Ash and I, we still haven't heard anything yet, so keep your fingers crossed for us!

Hey Karla! I loved meeting you and Ashley. Like I told her, I think that no news is good news for you! Couldn't believe Hari wasn't hired either. Thought he was a perfect fit.

and thanks for that sweet post - no worries about mr. negativetown, I've been listening to parents tell me who I should be for almost 26 years... hasn't worked yet : )

"Don't ask yourself what you think the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - I carry this quote with me at all times.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Antonio in Denton, Texas said: Again Britney I was just giving you my input, that's all, and you didn't frustrate me at all with your comment.
This is a forum open to any comment, criticism or ideas, so I was just sharing it with you.
Sorry for coming across as arrogant, I didn't mean to !
I am just very upset with companies like virgin, because it's a European carrier that will operate low cost flight in USA taking many jobs away from our main airlines. And that is just the tip of the ice in my opinion, since many more will follow virgin's example.
Take care, and good luck !

Virgin America is not a European carrier. Google it.

Have an excellent weekend everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.