Spirit Airlines...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 9165)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Linda in ORLANDO in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

I assume they're hiring since I have just recieved an email from them after I applied online. The email is for an invitation only interview that they are having in Miramar, Fl. I think it's a little odd since I'm located in Orlando. Not sure if I'm gonna attend as of yet since I have other open interviews planned. GOOD LUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

flipntwist2002 in Tampa, Florida

80 months ago

does anyone know if spirit will fly you to the interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (62) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

Colleen in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

Hello
does Spirit hire at 18? I'm 19 and got a invtation to the interview on friday. also, what should i be expecting?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Nathan in Atlanta, Georgia

80 months ago

Colleen,
Yeah they hire at 18. How long ago did you apply? And when did you get the invite after that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ada in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

Does someone know if there is going to be another interview soon for the FLL base, or was Fri. 18th the last one for a while?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Timika in Inkster, Michigan

80 months ago

juli in Orlando, Florida said: thanks

I went to open house after you pass you get a 1300ck & new uniform

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Timika in Inkster, Michigan said: I went to open house after you pass you get a 1300ck & new uniform

I forgot to say That was a while ago, like 2006 at open house they gave over view of company and answered all questions before interveiw. Wish you luck. I made it to 2nd IV but didn't cut it. I waiting for next chance.Coming soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ada in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

Hi Timika:

Do you have an idea of when the next open house is going to be?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

March 21,2008 8:30am in DTW Detroit at a hotel in Ann Arbor,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ada in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

Timika, thanks for your response, do you by any chance know the date for the FLL open house as well?

Hopefully we will meet in the Air.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Here is the #1-888-431-7919 FA hotline, Interview Info # 1-866-285-1005 I've haven't heard much until I found this site.
My 1st interview was with 2people the 2nd was 3 people. When they say all day I was there from 10am-7pm that day. I learned alot about the company and I'm getting myself together to come back better. Now I know what they wantand at the time I wasn't really ready.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ada in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

Thanks Timika, I'll check it out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

juli in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

hey ada
republic will be in our home town feb 7 at 10
the marriott off 436

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ada in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

Thanks for the info Juli.

Wish you lots of luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

juli in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

good luck to you too.
i'm going to pass.i need a warmer base.
started with Chautauqua in Greensboro then tranferred to Orlando which got closed. i quit because i don't like cold bases.
i hope to get on with spirit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ada in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

HI Juli:
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you before but you'll do good with Spirit.

I hope to see you @ the Spirit interviews. I'm still trying to find out the date & time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

juli in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

i would love to attend an open house but i don't want to pay airfare/hotel and don't get the job, i'm a single mom.. so i'm waiting until they have another one in florida

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Julie in Waterloo, New York

80 months ago

Does anyone know about an upcoming open house or any current hiring timeline for flight attendants in Fort Lauderdale?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ada in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

Frenchtwisted in Inkster, Michigan said: If you can't log out and try again today you my want to try on somebody elses computer. I do know that some people have been asked to go to there base in FL for interview this month from putting there resumes on line. You also have to print it out & have it on hand when you go. I hope this helps.

Thank you for the information. I have tried evrything but is nothing has worked.

I am extremely interested in this airline & I am worried that I might miss the FLL recruiting session.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

juli in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

Julie in Waterloo, New York said: Does anyone know about an upcoming open house or any current hiring timeline for flight attendants in Fort Lauderdale?

the website says they are hiring for san juan puerto rico

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Allie in SLC, Utah

80 months ago

They're opening a base in San Juan. They're getting away from layovers, going to turn-arounds ONLY and having a base in San Juan will help them get away from layovers. So, commuting from Orlando (or anywhere else not within 50 miles of FLL) will be TOUGH because you're home every night. Crash pads don't ususally want you around every night LOL.

Jet Blue has been rumored to be opening a base in Orlando, keep your eye on them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ada in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

Hi Allie:

Thank you for those wonderful news.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ada in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

juli in Orlando, Florida said: the website says they are hiring for san juan puerto rico

Hi Juli:

Thank you for the info. I would not mind at all to be based in SJU. My parents & lots of my friends live there.

Thelma, Rio Grande in Carolina, Puerto Rico

80 months ago

Hello to whom will read this e-mail.

I applied on line Sunday Jan.27, 2008 and they sent me an invitation on Wed. Feb.2, 2008. I will be meeting them Thurs. Feb. 7, 2008 @9am. Is there anything I need to know before I go and see them. Any information that anyone has can help me allot.

Good luck to all the others out there.

Ada in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

Hi Thelma:

Congratulations. I wish you lots of luck.

I just applied this past Friday. Hopefully I will be invited soon too.

I don't know what to expect in their recruiting events either so let's see if someone lets us know.

Thelma in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

80 months ago

Linda in ORLANDO in Orlando, Florida said: Well, I applied online and received a invitation in my email that I must print out and present to them. That was about it. I was surprise also. The interview is schedule for friday the 18th. Maybe you still have time... have you applied online?

Linda, I understand you applied on line and about the letter we must print. But there is another e-mail that came with the first one you received. You must also fill out the application with allot of information they are requesting from us and you must submit that before you meet with them, are you aware of it. I hope you are. You really need it done before the 18th as I understand from your message. It should take about 30 to 40 mins. to fill out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

LINDA in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

Hey Thelma, yes thank you, I was aware of it and I did fill out all the information that was needed for the interview schedule on the 18th. However, it was overcrowded and I was one of the one sent home. I received another invite for the following friday but I decided not to attend. I couldn't get away from my current job... and you know what they say... Don't quit your day job. But good look to you!

Ladymercury in Brooklyn, New York

80 months ago

I'm slightly hesitant about Spirit, mainly because the airline itself has some issues with staffing and employee treatment... Etc, etc, etc.

Also to add that the company is spreading out too fast and that can, in the long run, burn an airline real quickly. I've heard horror stories about Spirit's FLL base and headquarters.

I want to be a Flight Attendant, yes, but I also want job security and sanity.

80 months ago

Hi Linda,

Thank you for e-mailing back and sorry that they sent you home. Do you know the reason why you were sent home. And also what will I be faceing when I get there. I other words what will be going on the day I get there being you have went with the program.

Thanks again
Thelma

LaTisha in Vega Baja, Puerto Rico

80 months ago

Thelma, Rio Grande in Carolina, Puerto Rico said: Hello to whom will read this e-mail.

I applied on line Sunday Jan.27, 2008 and they sent me an invitation on Wed. Feb.2, 2008. I will be meeting them Thurs. Feb. 7, 2008 @9am. Is there anything I need to know before I go and see them. Any information that anyone has can help me allot.

Good luck to all the others out there.

I jsut applied as well. Thelma do you have a phone number for them, they called me today and there was a bad conection and I could not get the number. Thank You so much for your help. LaTisha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LaTisha in Vega Baja, Puerto Rico

80 months ago

Hello Thelma, Me again, the call I got the conection was so bad All I can get was the the inteview was 2/7/ @ 9am. But no # or location if you can give it to me that would be great. thank You Again, LaTisha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cerlyne in Beaverton, Oregon

80 months ago

Thelma can you please Email me I need your help with.

80 months ago

OK, here I am. What do you need.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

1 San Geronimo Street
San Juan, PR 00901

P.S. There is allot of information you need to take with you. Please follow up on it.

Thelma

LaTisha Marrero-Stone in Vega Alta, Puerto Rico

80 months ago

Thank You So Much. LaTisha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Your Welcome.

I'm going to be on line for a while longer if you need me.

By the way do you understand the e-mails that I'm talking about from them you didn't let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Then wait until tomorrow see if there are any e-mails from them.

Thelma

80 months ago

Ok. Thank You so much for your help. And Good Luck to you. LaTisha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Thank you,

Have a good night

Thelma

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Hello, Just to let you know, I have not gotten any emails yet?? So I am not going because I don't have the email to take with me. Good Day, LaTisha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Wait! Wait!
Don't do that!. If they called you it's for a reason. They would not have called if they didn't want to see you. Maybe the person that called you has your name on a different list. So just go before you lose a chance with the company. Remember all you need is one foot in the door of any company to move up. I don't beleive you are just going to call it off just like that. That is not what our mothers' have showed us on how to go about things in life. So get there on Thursday at 9am sharp. I don't want to hear you say no. If you say no now, you'll say no to other things in life. So get going and start picking on what you're going to wear.

P.S. I look forward to seeing you Thursday.

Nowwwww go on get ready!!!!!!!!!!!

Thelma

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Hello, I know what your saying but I have tried to even call FL to their Office and can get a "real person" on the line. I would hate to just show up and they not have me on any list. Do you really thing I should just go with out the email and all? Do you know what Documents they were asking for? I Have worked for an airline before for almonst 10yrs, but not as a Flight Attendant I do have many,many friends who are. I just don't want to go and be embarrassed if they say sorry you are not on our list or something like that. Just let me know what are the documents they asked for ok. And thank you so much for your encouragement. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks again, LaTisha

80 months ago

Thelma, why don't you email me what I need. After reading your post several times, you are right our Mami's did teach us better than that. So email me what I will need to latishamarrero@aol.com or foward me your letter so I can see what I need. Like I said I called to FL and could not get a "Real Person" on the phone. So the worst that can happen is that they say sorry you are not on list and they will call me back. So I going to go and pick what to wear and I will be there. Thank You Again for your words of encourangement hope to hear from you soon, LaTisha

80 months ago

Please give me your phone number so I can talk to you allot better. Right now I'm filling out the information they are asking for.

Please give me the # it will be better

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ada in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

Hi Latisha:

You made the right choice. Let them be the ones to say "no" not you. Go as far as you can with the information that you can obtain.

I am still waiting for my phone call, therefore I don't know what they are requesting, if I knew I would e-mail it to you.

Wish you the best of luck. Keep us posted on the outcome of the recruiting event.

Hopefully we will meet & fly together sometime. I applied for the FLL & the SJU base last Friday, but no call yet.

80 months ago

Hi Ada, I am going to go for it and see. and maybe some day we will meet. I will let you know how it all turns out. Good Luck to you, LaTisha

Ada in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

Yoy go girl (LOL). I am very happy & proud of you. Congratulations.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

angela spranger in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

79 months ago

hi i attended an open house in detroit back in march 07. i was then called 2 weeks later and told i was one of the 30 attendants picked to go to training in miramar fl...i was told they would keep in contact and let me know when training begins...since july of 07 my recruitment officer sandy will not even return my emails or phone calls...what is going on???? did anyone else encounter this??? please let me know...i am searching for their employment or human resource dept phone number in miramar fl....if any can help me thank you in advance

angela spranger in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

79 months ago

Timika in Inkster, Michigan said: March 21,2008 8:30am in DTW Detroit at a hotel in Ann Arbor,

Hi i saw you posting...I attended this open house back in March of 2007...and was called 10 days later and told i was one of the 30 chosen for the job....I have heard from my recruiter through aug of 07 and now no return emails or phone calls from her...How did you hear about this open house...can you tell me which hotel it is at and do you have to apply all over even if you were chosen last year???? thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

awaiting in alpharetta in Alpharetta, Georgia

79 months ago

Angela,
If you have any contact info regarding the recruiter who initially sent you the email or her phone number by all means use it. What company are you speaking of? If it is, in fact, Republic there are many (including myself) on this forum who may be able to dig up some informatin for you. You can even go to their corporate website and try to locate the recruiting department. There is a lot of correspondence going back and forth and I would assume it would be fairly easy to get "lost"in the system. Be proactive. You have alread been given the green light. Have them locate your paperwork.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.