ANY AIRLINES HIRING NOW??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 98)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Amin Shelton in Baltimore, Maryland

80 months ago

mtl88 in Newnan, Georgia said: ASA will be hiring soon. A DUI may hurt you, though. Google Atlantic Southeast Airlines for information.

Even if it's pending?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Bridgette in Summerland Key, Florida

80 months ago

I have a DUI on my record. Its 10 years old though. Does that mean they won't hire?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Xflygirl in Minneapolis, Minnesota

80 months ago

CJ in Menifee, California said: I used to work for American Eagle.. i wanted to go back to work now.... i wanted to know where to get info on airlines hiring :) thanx

why may I ask, did you quit?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in New York, New York

79 months ago

Mesaba Airlines is hiring in:

MEM & MSP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

vinodnirwan in Bombay, India

79 months ago

tell me about ame jobs in india or foreign

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mustlovewine in Birmingham, Michigan

79 months ago

Hi All:

I used to be a flight attendant for 2 years with a smaller discount airline and would like to return back to flying, anyone know of airlines/corport airlines hiring in and near Michigan?

Also I will be attending the DTW Mesaba Open Session, any hints or does anyone remember the questions that asked during the infor session?

Thanks so much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

wannafly in Fargo, North Dakota

78 months ago

mustlovewine in Birmingham, Michigan said: Hi All:

I used to be a flight attendant for 2 years with a smaller discount airline and would like to return back to flying, anyone know of airlines/corport airlines hiring in and near Michigan?

Also I will be attending the DTW Mesaba Open Session, any hints or does anyone remember the questions that asked during the infor session?

Thanks so much!

Compass is also hiring

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

samantha in West Bloomfield, Michigan

78 months ago

same question as a previous poster; would a dui from 10-12 years ago hurt for hiring?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

chicagoIL in Chicago, Illinois

74 months ago

does anyone if ryan, southwest or airwisconsin are hiring at the moment?? thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kay in New Orleans, Louisiana

74 months ago

How do you get started in applying to become am airline attendant. What is the
best airline to get on with. Any suggestions from some one with experience.
What is the best city to move to to have a good base from.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Wesly Taveras in New York, New York

73 months ago

Amin Shelton in Baltimore, Maryland said: Hello,

I too am looking to apply for a job as a Flight Attendant. I prefer international airlines but am open to get my foot in the door with a domestic airline. It seems quite difficult to try and find position and/or applications online. Can someone please direct me to where I can go to apply or what airlines is recommended?

Also,

I have a pending court date in April regarding a DUI charge. Will this affect my potentiel in being hired as a Flight Attendent?

Thank you very much,
Amin

AIR Wisconsin is hiring with based crew in La guardia etc you should look more into it and I believe colgan air is hiring at newark airport.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

amir_500@hotmail.com in Toronto, Ontario

73 months ago

are you guys hiring now

from amir

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

burrell in Vancouver, Washington

73 months ago

hello there im a new flight attendant and im looking for a job is there any one hiring if so please let me know thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

said in Lincoln, Nebraska

72 months ago

Hello,

I too am looking to apply for a job as a Flight Attendant. I prefer international airlines but am open to get my foot in the door with a domestic airline. It seems quite difficult to try and find position and/or applications online. Can someone please direct me to where I can go to apply or what airlines is recommended?

said noorullah massuomi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

camcam in Elkhart, Indiana

72 months ago

hello! im taking college classes and i work at a gym..but i want to work for an airline. ive only been 18 for not even a whole month, but i think i have the drive and determination to work as a flight attendant, plus im friendly. what airlines are hiring in the indiana/chicago area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Livin it Up in Newark, New Jersey

72 months ago

No one is hiring right now.

Wesly Taveras in New York, New York

72 months ago

you can try united or try going for a regional airline like colgan, mesaba, chautauqua, american eagle, airwisconsin, etc hope this helps.

Laid off United Airlines FA in Centerburg, Ohio

72 months ago

camcam in Elkhart, Indiana said: what airlines are hiring in the indiana/chicago area?

NONE!!!!!!

Is everyone on this board NOT WATCHING THE NEWS??????? They are laying off FA's.

Especially in Indiana and Chicago...United Airlines just laid off 2,200 FA's!!!!!

And American Airline, both in Chicago, laid off 900.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

O. in Columbus, Ohio

72 months ago

Take a look at www.flightattendantcareer.com

This web site has the best listing of Airlines and hiring info. Though I agree with Laid Off... no one is hiring except to cover attrition.

Good Luck !

p.s. Stay away from Flight Attendant Schools they are SCAMS ! Each airline, if hired, will train you at the company's expense and usually pay you for your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Swantenashia in Atlanta, Georgia

72 months ago

republic airlines just announced that they're opening bases in DEN and GSO....they should be hiring

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

72 months ago

ALLIGIANT & XTRA mayb hiring

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lisa in Detroit, Michigan

72 months ago

Laid off United Airlines FA in Centerburg, Ohio said: NONE!!!!!!

Is everyone on this board NOT WATCHING THE NEWS??????? They are laying off FA's.

Especially in Indiana and Chicago...United Airlines just laid off 2,200 FA's!!!!!

boy arent you a happy camper.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

NewBliss in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

71 months ago

Amin Shelton in Baltimore, Maryland said: Hello,

Also,

I have a pending court date in April regarding a DUI charge. Will this affect my potentiel in being hired as a Flight Attendent?

Thank you very much,
Amin

You CANNOT get a job as a flight attendant with any DUI's. You would have to have them expounged. Also, the job is very demanding and stressful. If you drink you may need to see about quitting before you take on a Flight Attendant job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

NewBliss in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

71 months ago

Laid off United Airlines FA in Centerburg, Ohio said: NONE!!!!!!

Don't be discouraged check the Internet for Regional Airlines. They are just a reputable as the larger airlines. Anyway, most large airlines will be utilizing the benefits that regional airlines offer. So go for a regional airline. You won't regret it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sandie

71 months ago

Hey everyone ! Does anybody know about an open house / session in NY soon ?
Thanks for any info !

ANTHONY ALEGRE in Newark, New Jersey

71 months ago

ANY ONE KNOW WHO IS HIRING? IS THERE ANY OPEN HOUSE SESSIONS NEAR EWR? THANKS!

71 months ago

Dunno man, but check out beaflightattendant.com They just updated today with a list of everyone that is currently hiring

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

lisa in West Bloomfield, Michigan

71 months ago

mtl88 in Newnan, Georgia said: ASA will be hiring soon. A DUI may hurt you, though. Google Atlantic Southeast Airlines for information.

WHAT IF THE DUI WAS 15 YEARS AGO? I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THEY CHECKED YOUR BACKGROUND 10 YRS BACK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

yta in Westfield, New Jersey

70 months ago

camcam in Elkhart, Indiana said: hello! im taking college classes and i work at a gym..but i want to work for an airline. ive only been 18 for not even a whole month, but i think i have the drive and determination to work as a flight attendant, plus im friendly. what airlines are hiring in the indiana/chicago area?

that i knwo of the only airline hiring at 18 is Colgan air.. you have to go to their website to apply.. theyre a small company owned by Continentatl.. they do their short domestic flights.. usually erj's =)

70 months ago

yta in Westfield, New Jersey said: that i knwo of the only airline hiring at 18 is Colgan air.. you have to go to their website to apply.. theyre a small company owned by Continentatl.. they do their short domestic flights.. usually erj's =)

False.

Colgan is not owned by Continental, and Colgan does not fly ERJs.

NEENERZ419@YAHOO.COM in Rockford, Illinois

70 months ago

CJ in Menifee, California said: I used to work for American Eagle.. i wanted to go back to work now.... i wanted to know where to get info on airlines hiring :) thanx

I ALSO USE TO WORK FOR AMERICAN EAGLE, STATIONED IN DALLAS IN 2001 MISS IT AND WANT MY JOB BACK, ANY LUCK ANYWHERE?

airline in Houston, Texas

70 months ago

lisa in West Bloomfield, Michigan said: WHAT IF THE DUI WAS 15 YEARS AGO? I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THEY CHECKED YOUR BACKGROUND 10 YRS BACK.

DUI 15 yrs ago will not hurt u. As long as it is off your driving record. The only problem that will hurt u is u might not be able to enter Canada. Since Canada has a strict law not allowing anyone entering the country with DUI within the past 10 yrs. Hey,,,,,FBI and immigration they got all records even if it is 10 yrs. If u have to work a flight to Canada that might get u a trouble. Otherwise, if u pass interview and training for the airline...u will get a job. And u must pass a criminal background check. I don;t think they do credit check.

airline in Houston, Texas

70 months ago

NewBliss in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: You CANNOT get a job as a flight attendant with any DUI's. You would have to have them expounged. Also, the job is very demanding and stressful. If you drink you may need to see about quitting before you take on a Flight Attendant job.

You will not get a job with US airlines unless yr DUI is over 3 yrs old. That means yr DUI must be off your driving record. Do not lie in the application. They will not tell u until during the weeks of your training. Once your DUI is off your record, please apply. Do not apply now cos u won;t get a job as a flight attendant. U might wanna try Asian airlines cos they have lower standards.

t in Brooklyn, New York

70 months ago

go on google, and enter: Airlines hiring flight attendants, after the page opens click on: Major Airlines interview etc..................... Every Airline with a star nrxt to there names is the Airlines hiring.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

trvsgrvs in Hartwell, Georgia

70 months ago

Air Tran Is hiring - Apply on website - Many have been called back. I myself recieved the prequalification confirmation. Waiting on my call though. Good Luck to everyone. Also try MESA Airlines, they are regional also doing Hawaii Flights based out of AZ i believe.

Ivy in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

69 months ago

I am 22 years old and have been working as a hairstylist for 4 years. I enjoy being aroud people and love things that actually challenge me. The thing is, my job isn't really giving me anything any more. I've been interested in becoming a flight attendent for some time now, but I have only browsed around without any follow up. Is it true they are only hiring "fill-ins"? If that is not true, how would one start looking for an airline that would suit them? Does anyone have any advice to get started in looking, and what or what not one should look for in an airline? I just think being a flight attendent sounds like a job I would like to do and be good at, so any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

naty in New Haven, Connecticut

69 months ago

Im also 22 looking to become a flight attendant i have apply to a couple of airlines but haven't got ani respones do anieno know where i should look? i would like to work with a international arlnes i have books of how to become a flight attendant but no luck do ani body knows whar airlines is hiring close to ct

Stephanie in Vancouver, Washington

69 months ago

Most major US based airlines are laying off due to the current economy. We've had to cut back on flights. The best chances would probably be to check more regional carriers. Also just a note, for some of you: When looking for employees Airlines are very particular about detail. Spell check and professionalism is key. From some of these posts I'd say, in all politeness, some of you might need to work on that before applying. If anyone is lucky enough to find openings, just so you know, most airlines will make you work the relief shift for at least a few years, so be prepared to have crazy schedules and a lot of lonely nights. Not good for families.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

polarispan in Hialeah, Florida

69 months ago

anyone know when the major airline start hiring, such as American airline, united airline, and northwest airline.

laleh mossavinassab in Pars, Iran, Islamic Republic of

68 months ago

hello!! guys can somebody give advices here. how can i reply for emarates airline.i just gratuate in this course to be a CA and i really need to find a job out of iran. i am half philippino and iranian.

Shannon Pursell in New Orleans, Louisiana

67 months ago

Does anyone know of any airline based out of MSY that is hiring? Any open house sessions at or near MSY?

M in Tottenham, Ontario

67 months ago

I need some advice...I had a disorderly conduct misdemeanor charge back in 2007, in a different country from the one I live in.

Will this hurt me when trying to apply to become a flight attendant??

GLyn in New York, New York

67 months ago

Anyone know of open house sessions or Airlines hiring for the New York Or New Jersey?
I'm very interested in becoming a flight attendant, and would love to apply very soon.
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

122airline

67 months ago

GLyn in New York, New York said: Anyone know of open house sessions or Airlines hiring for the New York Or New Jersey?
I'm very interested in becoming a flight attendant, and would love to apply very soon.
Thanks!

expressjet is hiring. Go to www.expressjet.com

annelynn in Mahwah, New Jersey

67 months ago

chicagoIL in Chicago, Illinois said: does anyone if ryan, southwest or airwisconsin are hiring at the moment?? thanx

I am a Southwest Flight Attendant. We have not hired in over a year and a half and are told we will not be hiring any f/a's in 2010 :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

NewBliss in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: You CANNOT get a job as a flight attendant with any DUI's. You would have to have them expounged. Also, the job is very demanding and stressful. If you drink you may need to see about quitting before you take on a Flight Attendant job.

Drinking is part of the culture at Southwest and I know people that have dui's on their record and have gotten hired. His was 5 years prior.

dnldwarren in Charlotte, North Carolina

66 months ago

annelynn in Mahwah, New Jersey said: I am a Southwest Flight Attendant. We have not hired in over a year and a half and are told we will not be hiring any f/a's in 2010 :(

Hey, annelynn. Is there any way I can e-mail you?

66 months ago

dnldwarren in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Hey, annelynn. Is there any way I can e-mail you?

Sure. ellsbury23@yahoo.com

Bflyinsoon in Klamath Falls, Oregon

66 months ago

Bridgette in Summerland Key, Florida said: I have a DUI on my record. Its 10 years old though. Does that mean they won't hire?

Most like it to be at least 5yrs old. You wshould be good with 10years. Good Luck!

Bflyinsoon in Klamath Falls, Oregon

66 months ago

Skywest has been hiring for a couple months now...

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.