Delta flight attendant interviews

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 43683)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Jacob in Brooklyn, New York

91 months ago

I am intrested in knowing if anyone took the delta FA interview and what the process is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (623) / No (263) Reply - Report abuse

ATL FA in Atlanta, Georgia

89 months ago

you can apply with Delta at Delta.com, many openings now are given first to employees of their connection airlines particularly Atlantic Southeast Airlines (ASA)(Delta Connection) and ASA is Always hiring flight attendants and long as you have fluent English. have you read toxicairlines.com yet? i'm responding from my hospital bed where i've been confined for the last 4 months because i took a flight attendant job. that is, 4 months in hospital without pay!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (160) / No (113) Reply - Report abuse

island-clo in Kaneohe, Hawaii

85 months ago

I am wondering why everyone is saying Delta isnt hiring when I applied online 2 days ago??? and they called me back and interviwed me over the phone...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (146) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

island-clo in Kaneohe, Hawaii said: I am wondering why everyone is saying Delta isnt hiring when I applied online 2 days ago??? and they called me back and interviwed me over the phone...

They are hiring. I interviewed with them as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

island-clo in Kaneohe, Hawaii

85 months ago

Ok...cool..Im not sure I should call them yet I want to study first, and get prepared.. I was crushed yesterday I got my rejection letter from Continental and this time around I want to get it...I want this soooooo bad...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

SAM in East Weymouth, Massachusetts

85 months ago

M in Houston, Texas said: They are hiring. I interviewed with them as well.

Hi. What was the next step you did after you had phone interview? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

No travel arrangement will be provided. Unless you are a local native of Atlanta, GA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Cool. I just answered the assessment test and still waiting for them to email me back. Is the assessment test might be the great impact for the application? I could pass the test. I really want to be a FA.:-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

Great!!!! continue looking for your email and call them right away to do your phone interview. Goodluck and let me know what they tell you. Who knows we may be in the same training class. So you're in Massachusetts? Well hit me back. You will do just fine I'm sure what makes you want to be a FA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

I have already had phone interview which I passed the first step of screening. Then, they sent me an email for the 2nd step which i did answer the assessment test and completed the application today. It says, they will email me. Do you have any idea how long it takes for them to contact an applicant after the assessment? Did you have the same experience which I have encounter this time? Yes, am here in Mass. I'm looking forward to be a FA. So, Delta offered you a job already?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

Well you should receive an email after taking the assessment. It will be after that when you will do your last a final interview advising you if you will be invited to Atlanta for a face to face interview. After the assessment it's pretty immediate but it's no harm in calling the 800 number. Every recruiter is very helpful and nice, when I was doing the process they were experiencing technical issues with the site. Call them so they can check and you may do you interview right then and there. I'm not hired yet, just invited to Atlanta and waiting on a call from HR with the arrangements. Let me know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

I just talked to the recruiter.She told me I just have to wait for the email and told me they will email me as soon as they receive my assessment test. So, how was your phone interview? how many phone interviews did you have?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

O.k. cool they must have things working better now. I was told it was a new system and they were experiencing glitches....Just one phone interview. You will do fine. Keep me posted and look out for your email.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

I also talked to a recruiter which he told me that they are having technical problems. I went over my delta profile but the words " Complete the Online Assessment" is still there. When I click it, it says they will contact me via email. But when i completed the application, the word " Complete Application" was disappeared.Did u get what i mean? Huh? i hope they will email me back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

M in Houston, Texas said: O.k. cool they must have things working better now. I was told it was a new system and they were experiencing glitches....Just one phone interview. You will do fine. Keep me posted and look out for your email.

I've been checking my email from time to time but i haven't received any reply from them after i had my assessment test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

stanley in San Diego, California

85 months ago

M in Houston, Texas said: Great!!!! continue looking for your email and call them right away to do your phone interview. Goodluck and let me know what they tell you. Who knows we may be in the same training class. So you're in Massachusetts? Well hit me back. You will do just fine I'm sure what makes you want to be a FA?

when is your training taking place?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

They will if not call them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

M in Houston, Texas said: They will if not call them.

I did thrice and a recruiter said i just have to wait for the next email. Did you finish your application only for a day?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

Yes everything was completed in a day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Anuta in Dahlonega, Georgia

85 months ago

Hello, I applied for Delta too, but I was kind of nervous on phone with them...when I called. I am not sure I have a chance.. Would you please tell me a little more about online assignment, how difficult and what type of questions are there... How long did it take to get back with you after you submit application ... Thank you so much, Anuta

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Anuta in Dahlonega, Georgia said: Hello, I applied for Delta too, but I was kind of nervous on phone with them...when I called. I am not sure I have a chance.. Would you please tell me a little more about online assignment, how difficult and what type of questions are there... How long did it take to get back with you after you submit application ... Thank you so much, Anuta

Once you filled out the application online, they give you a number to call. You have to call that number so you can have a phone interview. A recruiter will ask you some questions and tell you if you pass the phone interview so you could proceed to the next step (instructions will be sent to your email).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Anuta in Dahlonega, Georgia

85 months ago

SAM in East Weymouth, Massachusetts said: Good for you. I just got an email( thanked me and they are starting to review my info and they will contact me via email for further info is needed and instructions on how to proceed). Did you also get this kind of email before your 2nd interview? thanks :-)

No, nothing yet. I submit my resume 3days ago and called them for a voice screening. I guess it did not go well... Online it said no interview scheduled on my file...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

I submitted my resume 3days ago also and I just called today which an interviewer asked me some questions and congratulate for passing the first step and sent me the next process to do via email.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

Great!!!!!!! I think everyone will be fine. Keep me posted

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Thanks. I hope I could pass the assessment test so I could proceed to another phone interview. I'm looking forward from them to email me back. Btw, you're from Texas, right? Do you speak a second language? :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dellane in Clifton Park, New York

85 months ago

SAM in East Weymouth, Massachusetts said: I have already had phone interview which I passed the first step of screening. Then, they sent me an email for the 2nd step which i did answer the assessment test and completed the application today. It says, they will email me. Do you have any idea how long it takes for them to contact an applicant after the assessment? Did you have the same experience which I have encounter this time? Yes, am here in Mass. I'm looking forward to be a FA. So, Delta offered you a job already?

I received the email about calling to do the phone interview, but I am a little hesitant because I want to make sure I answer correctly. Can anyone oout there give me some ideas as to what they asked you? I have always wanted to be a flight attendant and I am hoping this is my time. Anyone that is willing to help, I would sure appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

You will be fine. Yes I'm from Texas and no I don't speak a second language. Keep me posted

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Dellane in Clifton Park, New York said: I received the email about calling to do the phone interview, but I am a little hesitant because I want to make sure I answer correctly. Can anyone oout there give me some ideas as to what they asked you? I have always wanted to be a flight attendant and I am hoping this is my time. Anyone that is willing to help, I would sure appreciate it.

You will be interviewed about situational questions. A recruiter will cite some scenarios and how you respond/handle in every situations.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Gary in Chicago, Illinois

85 months ago

Hey everyone! All of you will do fine...calm down! I'm currently at the waiting point for my face-to-face interview. It's been a few days...I recieved a second call just to congratulate me and confirm that I was going to be called to set up my face-to-face. Odd, why couldn't he do it? But oh well. Delta's a great company and it's well worth the wait.

Anyone else currently a flight attendant? One of my friends didn't make it to the face-o-face (another F/A as well) and he's good at what he does. Just wondering how you answered your phone interview. I'm sad for him.

Good luck to everyone. Hopefully see you all in training (but I hope mine is first so Im senior...kidding)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Gary in Chicago, Illinois said: Hey everyone! All of you will do fine...calm down! I'm currently at the waiting point for my face-to-face interview. It's been a few days...I recieved a second call just to congratulate me and confirm that I was going to be called to set up my face-to-face. Odd, why couldn't he do it? But oh well. Delta's a great company and it's well worth the wait.

Anyone else currently a flight attendant? One of my friends didn't make it to the face-o-face (another F/A as well) and he's good at what he does. Just wondering how you answered your phone interview. I'm sad for him.

Good luck to everyone. Hopefully see you all in training (but I hope mine is first so Im senior...kidding)

Delta hasn't called me yet. I'm done with the assessment test and completed the online application and I received an email which they are starting to review my application. Also, in an email they will contact me via email for the next step to do. How was your 2nd phone interview...were the questions difficult? what kind of questions did they ask you? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

SAM in East Weymouth, Massachusetts said: Delta hasn't called me yet. I'm done with the assessment test and completed the online application and I received an email which they are starting to review my application. Also, in an email they will contact me via email for the next step to do. How was your 2nd phone interview...were the questions difficult? what kind of questions did they ask you? thanks

Hey Sam. I think it took a day and a half for them to recieve my assessment test before they sent me an email. I never recieved one saying that they were 'starting to review my application'...but who knows. Maybe more people are applying now so it's taking some time. Once you get the email saying to continue on you'll have your phone interview. You just call the same number that they gave you (ASAP!!) and someone will interview you. The questions weren't difficult, but I stumbled on one and regained it. The guy who did my phone interview was really nice. We were actually laughing when I stumbled on the question. It's basically just like the first phone interview -- scenerios and what would you do. Are you/have you been a flight attendant? It's much easier to give answers (anticipate the answer they want) if you've been through the things they're asking you to imagine.

If you want to email me gary.emch@gmail.com -- it goes to my phone and is easier for me to check. I just got off of a 4 day trip so I'm really lazy and laying on the couch. haha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

Heck i cant even remember. I just did it. they were easy though. I wouldn't wait to call though doesn't it say something like call back as soon as possible. Besides you don't want to be at the bottom of the pile you don't know what the cut off is for hiring. Get in while you can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

Hello Gary,I haven't been on my face to face yet. I called last night and a recruiter told me they are running a little behind with setting up iteneraries etc...and I will get a call soon. So you interviewed also? Cool we may be in the same class provided we (I) get hired. I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket....this would be cool to have a network already. It makes things easier ya know. Hit me back if you like

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Haha. I was considering calling just to make sure I wasn't skipped or anything. If they're behind schedule I guess I feel better...but damn I want in that Jan 7 class. I interviewed and all of that good stuff and now I'm just waiting to be scheduled. I have a little network that can grow if it needed to....I have a friend who worked for Delta (and was New York based) for 20 something years. When did you apply/do youre phone interview? Just wondering how long you've been waiting. Are you a F/A now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

Nawh don't call your o.k. like you I want to get in the Jan 7 class also. Like you, I'm waiting to be scheduled. Good you have a network already I need to stay in touch with you. How did your friend like JFK? I applied like 3 days ago and everything was done the same day. I'm not a F/A now but used to be one for Continental, I was at a point in my life at that time where I wasn't ready. Now that I know how the whole system works I would like to commute if possible or move to Atl or something. Do you know any of the specifics like the reserve line and how does it work for them, the pay etc..send me some info. Hit me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Ok. I applied on Halloween and everything was done within two days. My friend loved JFK but then had a divorce and transfered to ATL.(I was barely a baby when all of this happened I'm 21...I've only been told the stories) She loved both. I'm not looking forward to commuting, but I've been wanting to get with Delta since I started working where I am now. As far as reserve that I know of...that's the best part! Everyone does a few days of reserve a month....meaning....no full reserve lines!!! You have a line with a few days of reserve a month. Beautiful! As for pay...I have NO clue. I was actually looking for a pay scale somewhere online but I can't find one. I applied when they were starting to hire regular F/As right after language speakers months and months ago and got to this same point before everything was put on hold "because too many language qualifies were hired" and I was told then $18-$20 but don't hold me to it.

Please please email me. I just got off a trip this morning and haven't quite recovered....I'm being really lazy today. My email goes straight to my phone. gary.emch@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

ryan in West Babylon, New York

85 months ago

hello can u tell me what is the next step after phone interview , how long do i have to wait THY

M in Houston, Texas said: Great!!!! continue looking for your email and call them right away to do your phone interview. Goodluck and let me know what they tell you. Who knows we may be in the same training class. So you're in Massachusetts? Well hit me back. You will do just fine I'm sure what makes you want to be a FA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

RYAN in West Babylon, New York

85 months ago

I JUST FINISH MY PHONE INTERVIEW AFTER FINISHING MY ASSESTMENT , IT WAS ALL DONE IN A PERIOD OF 2 DAYS , QUITE QUICK.....I M SO ANXIOUS ,,,, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHATS NEXT, THEY SAY I WILL BE CONTACTED BY PHONE FOR NEXT STEP ...... HOW LONG IS THE WAIT ... IS THERE A GUARANTEED THEY WILL ACCEPT ME FOR A FACE TO FACE , THEY ASK ME BUNCH OF SAFETY QUESTIONS . ANYONE ....TH YU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

85 months ago

SAM, are you sure you should be calling that often? They probably make a note of every phone call.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Gary, if they don't tell you right after the last interview that you've made it to the face-to-face, does that mean it's not looking good?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Yes, I've been calling them many times in a day. Just today, I talked to several recruiters 5times, i think :-) Also, i just hanged up the phone to a recruiter and she told me I'll just have to wait for email. Lot of applicants on the file this time that's why the process is slow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

I Did well on my safety questions ,i knew a lot about since my last job was as at a airport inground safety , at the end of phone interview they told they will call me for next step or to collect more info i guess that means screw off since
you say they told you right away for a face to face ..... my hopes are starded to deem down..... thank you anyways

Gary in Chicago, Illinois said: Hey Ryan. After the phone interview is the face to face interview in Atlanta. I've been waiting about 5 days to be scheduled. I just talked to a friend who has been waiting about 10 days. They called us both again to congratulate us on making it to the face to face and reassured us that they will be contacting us soon to schedule our interviews. This was on Tuesday morning. I was told right after I finished my phone interview that I made it to the face to face interview.

Did you do ok on the safety questions? They can be a little confusing if you don't have any airline experience and know how the whole thing works. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

No no no no. hahaha Good god everyone is going to hate me. My friend who also is going to the face to face recieved his answeres differently. I had all of mine on the phone after each process. He was told, I think twice, in emails. Don't give up! I'm just saying that's how MY process has been. Sorry for the confusion! ;-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Ryan, do you speak a second language? If you do, that might be an advantage. From what I'm told, they're recruiting bi-lingual people. Keep up the positive thoughts!

85 months ago

TH You Gary , well some relief , i hope i get contacted soon via e mail , i dont pick my phone up to much ......Hello Natasha , i am bilingual , speak 3 languages thanks for the UP'S!........i am just so anxious , i feel like a little kid what a shame .....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

RYAN in West Babylon, New York said: I Did well on my safety questions ,i knew a lot about since my last job was as at a airport inground safety , at the end of phone interview they told they will call me for next step or to collect more info i guess that means screw off since
you say they told you right away for a face to face ..... my hopes are starded to deem down..... thank you anyways

We're in the same boat. I had my first phone interview already and a recruiter congratulate me for passing the first step and sent me an email about instructions for the 2nd step which is to complete an online application and assessment test. This time email came late evening. because a recruiter told me that they are having technical problem.The email goes this way,,,Thank you for submitting your information regarding admission to the our airlines.We will begin reviewing your information, and if further information is needed we will contact you via e-mail with instructions on how to proceed.Thanks again for your continued interest in our company. The following day i called up the recruiter again and asked how long i have to wait for the email for the next step of process. I've been talking to several recruiters, told me that I'll just have to wait for an email. Tonight, i just talked to another recruiter. I even asked her if I passed the assessment test. Unfortunately, she has no access regarding the result of my test. She only told me that I've already completed the application and done the assessment test. Also, she told me to wait for 17days since they have lots of people applying for job. Just wondering, if i did/didn't pass the assessment test since I have the same email that you've received from them. Anyone who has received the same email that I've had before 2nd phone interview?thanks

M in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

I know for sure they do because I got one lady who was really nice, after I thought I may have missed their call that they could see when I logged in and when I called.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

85 months ago

Ryan, that's fab that you speak 3 languages, that's GOT TO BE a plus!Bonne chance!

85 months ago

RYAN in West Babylon, New York said: TH You Gary , well some relief , i hope i get contacted soon via e mail , i dont pick my phone up to much ......Hello Natasha , i am bilingual , speak 3 languages thanks for the UP'S!........i am just so anxious , i feel like a little kid what a shame .....

What languages do you speak? Mine, english, philippine tagalog and many dialects in philippines.

RYAN in North Babylon, New York

85 months ago

Hey Sam my was a bit diffrent , after the assestment they congradulated me and scheduled a phone interview ... after phone interview i was told thank you , if we need more info from you will be contacting you but dont get all hopes down , i was told they do things different i hope

SAM in East Weymouth, Massachusetts said: We're in the same boat. I had my first phone interview already and a recruiter congratulate me for passing the first step and sent me an email about instructions for the 2nd step which is to complete an online application and assessment test. This time email came late evening. because a recruiter told me that they are having technical problem.The email goes this way,,,Thank you for submitting your information regarding admission to the our airlines.We will begin reviewing your information, and if further information is needed we will contact you via e-mail with instructions on how to proceed.Thanks again for your continued interest in our company. The following day i called up the recruiter again and asked how long i have to wait for the email for the next step of process. I've been talking to several recruiters, told me that I'll just have to wait for an email. Tonight, i just talked to another recruiter. I even asked her if I passed the assessment test. Unfortunately, she has no access regarding the result of my test. She only told me that I've already completed the application and done the assessment test. Also, she told me to wait for 17days since they have lots of people applying for job. Just wondering, if i did/didn't pass the assessment test since I have the same email that you've received from them. Anyone who has received the same email that I've had before 2nd phone interview?thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.