$$Wheres ALL the emloyment$$

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Karen Harjo in Reno, Nevada

40 months ago

I live in Downtown Reno NV I have been online religiously for the past 5 days for at least six hours a day.to no avail not one e mail or response on anything I'm getting evicted tomorrow. I have no money n no where to go or store my stuff. I have been everywhere trying to pawn everything but it equals nothing n a fridge w no food. This sucks BIG time.... Help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

torrisiron in Rockford, Illinois

39 months ago

Karen Harjo in Reno, Nevada said: I live in Downtown Reno NV I have been online religiously for the past 5 days for at least six hours a day.to no avail not one e mail or response on anything I'm getting evicted tomorrow. I have no money n no where to go or store my stuff. I have been everywhere trying to pawn everything but it equals nothing n a fridge w no food. This sucks BIG time.... Help!

u and i are in the same boat im form rockford ,il lost my job 27 months ago unemployments used up sold most of my belongings im living in an apartment funde by the VA thank god for that. otherwise i am homeless . no jobs here we have food banks here but cant nly visit each 1 once a month and they barely giv u enuf to last a week. and i have 1/8 of a tamk of gas to last me .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Reno, Nevada

36 months ago

Karen Harjo in Reno, Nevada said: I live in Downtown Reno NV I have been online religiously for the past 5 days for at least six hours a day.to no avail not one e mail or response on anything I'm getting evicted tomorrow. I have no money n no where to go or store my stuff. I have been everywhere trying to pawn everything but it equals nothing n a fridge w no food. This sucks BIG time.... Help!

I just came TO Reno to go to UNR but they offered me NO financial aid whatsoever, so I'm screwed here too; the only bright spot is that Section 8 vouchers go faster in Carson City than they do in California where my ONLY substitute teaching jobs are.

I'm beginning to think that nothing in Nevada is computer-literate and that may be why online applications are going into the cyberspace Black Hole. I'm even applying online to temp agencies that I'm already signed up with in California and: crickets.

Well at least the rents are dirt-cheap compared to even the most outer reaches of the Bay Area....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.