Looking for a forklift job in martinsburg or the surrounding area, i have 23 yrs as a forklift oper.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

JstMarv@comcast.net in Martinsburg, West Virginia

63 months ago

Please help me to find a job within or around the martinsburg wv area. i have 23 yrs of exsperence in the wearhouse/forklift area. i can be reached at jstmarv@comcast.net thank and i hope & pray this helps me to find a full time job in the area i live in. Marvin House Jr.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jason in Woodbridge, Virginia

63 months ago

JstMarv@comcast.net in Martinsburg, West Virginia said: Please help me to find a job within or around the martinsburg wv area. i have 23 yrs of exsperence in the wearhouse/forklift area. i can be reached at jstmarv@comcast.net thank and i hope & pray this helps me to find a full time job in the area i live in. Marvin House Jr.

Thank God Marv, I highly think that I can help you out alot. I'm not an employer but I can help you get hooked up with an employer that can hire you. Have you ever heard of resume posting service? We'll I specialize in that and what I'll do for you arv is market your resume to tons of job and career sites I'm talikg up to 70. What this will do for you is, get you noticed by a huge number of employers in your industry who search these job and career sites on the regular. Thegreat thing about it all is that there are many job and career sites available online (we have researched for months to find as many is we could and still searching) that jobseekers are not aware of which deprives them from greater opportunities at employment. We will provide you with a service that will get your resume to these sites and more to help you land a job. lease contact me if you are interested Marv.

Jdickson.owner@postingassistant.com

Piotr Chorazy in Arnold, Missouri

60 months ago

Hi im very interested. Peterchorazy@yahoo.com

Piotr Chorazy in Arnold, Missouri

60 months ago

Please help me find a job around High Ridge Missouri. Im certified forklift operator.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.