WANTING A FORKLIFT POSITION

Comments (4)

Ben Eaton in Eudora, Kansas

81 months ago

I am a father of 3 kids and am looking for a forklift position in the kck area. I have drove many different sizes or gas and propane along with ele palletjacks and stand up lifts. Hard working and ready to work1577

leonard jacobs

81 months ago

Im a young man 26 of age I need a job bad. To be truthful with you I pay child support with I haven't paid about 5 months and I owe qite a bit of a lum sum and im just tryin to do the right thing out there instead of selling drugs or being a theif I really need this! I have 4 yrs experence in forklift and I have my licence and all I want is someone to open a door for me or at less let me stick my foot in!!

Cleo Miller in Kansas City, Kansas

81 months ago

I would like the opportunity to have a chance to be a part of your team.That will be my pleasure to give you my best effert when performing my assignment.I have over 8years of forklift warehouse/ order filling and order pulling skill's and much more.please take this message inconsideration and allow me to be apart of your company. thank you

Thapelo matlala in Satellite Provider

39 months ago

Im 26 years old im a job seeker of the foklift driver i have 4 years experience in unilever hudson and knights i know how to handle hazardous chemicals please im in need of been a forklift driver

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.