What are typical freight agent broker salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 880)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

The Freight Trainer in New Holland, Illinois

90 months ago

Bill Loza in Rancho Santa Fe, California said: How would I go about finding someone?

Run ads on internet truckstop, DAT and Get Loaded. If you are paying enough they will come to you, the good ones anyway.

My top guys are getting 80% if they run there own office and 70% in house.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (62) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Bill Loza in San Diego, California

90 months ago

Irma in Houston, Texas said: Im not established but am looking to get into this field. Can anyone help?

Try to gain some experience before you go into business for yourself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Sedrick in Houston, Texas

89 months ago

This comment is to Bill Loza, Bill you are lookin for dependable agents. Are you looking for work from office or work from home agents? I am in houston, Tx however working from home is not a problem.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Kyle Woodward in Powhatan, Virginia

89 months ago

Bill can you send me some info also. Looking to become an agent. Looking to work from home. I have been in trucking for 17 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Bill Loza in San Diego, California

89 months ago

Hi Kyle, what is your e-mail address?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

jacob_w-logisticdynamics in Buffalo, New York

88 months ago

tersa in Houston, Texas said: Looking for a chance at becoming a freight broker times are really tough. Don't have any money to spend on classes can someone help!

Most brokerages wont hire out of one of the broker training classes anyway so dont spend the money. Secondly if times are that tuff you wont make it as a broker or agent because starting out from scratch will take 60-120 days to start getting any money flowing thru. We pay our brokers on the loads they move right away and ones that transit a million dollar book of business still dont see there first pay for usually 3-4 weeks. So your best shot is to get a J.O.B in a truck co or brokerage for a year or so get some money in the bank then from there you will have a high chance of success. Hope that helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

tersa in Houston, Texas

88 months ago

My husband works and we to rely on that but no one will hire you without any experience. I'm looking to get trained and willing to work hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

tersa in Houston, Texas

88 months ago

I really appreciate both of ya'll, for the advice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

sue in Houston, Texas

88 months ago

Anyone looking to train for dispatch, check callers or willing to give me a chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

S Rebro in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

88 months ago

jacob_w-logisticdynamics in Buffalo, New York said: I never said she lied, i said I DONT LIE if you would like i can send you here training contract with the price clearly on it. i was not releasing my emotions, i was saving time out of some ladies life that doesnt need to be coned into getting a paid training seminar when she clearly asked for info on no cost training. i only say this because other people that i have talked to about our agent program have told me about her tactics and have sent me a pdf of her training setup/pricing/brochure…. Thank you for your response how ever uniformed it was.
PS- every website has testimonials from HAPPY people why would they but up complaints, I have also signed on agents who testimonials still to this day sit on their old broker web page.

You're an idiot. I feel sorry for anyone who makes the mistake of working with you or being trained by you. I would advise anyone on this forum to be careful about listening to Jacob trying to put others in a bad light and making false accusations. People who are only concerned about their own personal agenda have no place in this business or communicating on this forum. Grow up or go away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

S Rebro in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: You're an idiot. I feel sorry for anyone who makes the mistake of working with you or being trained by you. I would advise anyone on this forum to be careful about listening to Jacob trying to put others in a bad light and making false accusations. People who are only concerned about their own personal agenda have no place in this business or communicating on this forum. Grow up or go away.

ok you needs to grow up i have said nothing that is FALSE and i have no agenda, what by telling someone the (what i and many many others feel) best way to be long term successful in the business. i know i would get rich you moron if they went and worked for a competeing company. think about what you say before you say it next time. own agenda by tellign someone to work for a competior yeah that makes me rich how stupid could you be.

and tatjana we are not competitors at all. you work with new agents and charge them a fee i work with people who have exp in transportation and then dont charge them any fees so whole different ball game. good luck and good bye

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

i posted the training packet info i got from tatijana on google base i cut and pasted it and have attached the orginal. here is the url www.google.com/base/a/1565668/D5269978168282327542
this is my last posting i wish every one the best of luck and know 5 years ago LDI was one man (not me ;) ) and 200K$ now it is a 20 million dollar brokerage and have doubled or tripled every year and the owner had no previous transportation exp. SO IT CAN BE DONE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Brandi Giddens in Marietta, Georgia

88 months ago

Hi, I am right outside of Atlanta,I am new and looking to get out of real estate into this business as an agent. Anyone looking for a hard worker who is set up with the latest equipment and ready to rock and make BANK???? I know I would be great at this. Email me if you have anything! Thanks!

Brandi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ardean in Atlanta, Georgia

88 months ago

Jacob w/Logistic Dynamics in Buffalo, New York said: I agree somewhat with every one here. I hire and recruit freight broker/agents and currently out of 11 broker agents we have 2 making 20-30 thousand each month 7 doing 4-8 thousand a month and 2 doing 500-2 thousand the difference between them is - DRIVE - ABILITY TO TALK TO SHIPPERS - CONTACTS IN THE INDUSTRY - TAKING ONLY GOOD FREIGHT - too many brokers should change their name to jokers because the spend most of their time covering bad loads ex- low margin, too many pics or drops, high claim customers, and so forth. Find a niche in the industry become an expert in a feild of generalist and you will have a deep customer book not dependant on any one customer. 50k + if a decent broker 100k+ if a great broker

I am a realtor very motivated and I have quite a few friends who are truck owner operators I am trying to get my foot in the door and give it 110%... As a recruiter do u suggest I take the 1 day seminar or 5 day course and would u hire a newbie like myself?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Chondal Campbell in Houston, Texas

88 months ago

My name is Chondal Campbell in Houston , Texas. I have a fully functional home office and stand alone fax machine. I am looking to work for someone as an agent. I have excellent customer service skills, as well as marketing skills. My background is mostly business managemnt in the trucking industry. I hold a Bachelor of Science in Business Management.If anyone is interested please contact me at chondalcampbell@yahoo.com. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

ardean in Atlanta, Georgia said: I am a realtor very motivated and I have quite a few friends who are truck owner operators I am trying to get my foot in the door and give it 110%... As a recruiter do u suggest I take the 1 day seminar or 5 day course and would u hire a newbie like myself?

I can tell you that the 1 or 5 day seminars are typically not viewed as exp or training by most brokerages (ours being one of them). If you look on a lot of postings looking for freight broker agents they will say right on them that the training is not accepted as exp (network FOB being one that sticks out in my mind). where those course come in handy is if someone is going to open their own brokerage (get their bond, auth., incorp'ed, have the capital to pay carriers, T.M.S...) and they are going to do the good old American start and build it and overcome every obstacle then they can get a good base knowledge from one of those courses. You are still better off to work for a brokerage before opening one but it can be done. People like to think that a brokerage can bring on agents and it doesnt cost them anything so why not give anyone a shot. Well in some cases that may be true if that brokerage doesnt offer much or any support. In our case we tried out bring on newbies and it was very expensive. the cost of initial setup and training on the software, all the added agent support hours and staff, opportunity cost of not getting as many established guys, turn over... so most (not all) established brokerages will either only work with established people or charge a fee to kind of lock you in a bit. So short answer to your question is no we no longer bring on newbies, sorry if that was a long road to an answer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

Damian Taylor in Jacksonville, Florida

88 months ago

I am looking for a possible part-time position as an agent. I have a Bachelor's of Science and a Master's Degree in Information Technology Management. I have several years of management experience in the Navy. My brother is a truck driver and suggested that I try this as an additional means to generate revenue. I am not looking to give up my current employment but, I do have a home office with the latest computing equipment and fax machine. I have excellent customer service skill and think that I would be a good fit to this type of employment. I would like to eventually purchase a rig, hire a driver and make money that route but I think the agent/broker path would be a little less risky at this point. If anyone can provide me with additional information or off any constructive advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I may be reached at [Edited by Host] Contact info deleted

Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Aaron in Slidell, Louisiana

87 months ago

When getting your brokerage license is it necessary to take training classes. I was interested in obtaing my lincense only.

Nik in Atlanta, Georgia

87 months ago

BigMACK in Cornelius, North Carolina said: I have a list of companies that pay between 60/40 and 75/25. The higher end being the brokers commission.

I have heard about some brokers making between 20 and 40k per year and I have also heard of brokers making over 100k per year. These are independent brokers that do not rev share with any firm. They just contract themselves to a major trucking company and earn a percentage of every load they cover with a carrier.

Hey could you send me the link to the companies that pay a larger percentage to agents/brokers.... i think that i'm getting screwed at 30/70. the 30% going to the broker. Thanks Nik

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

Nik in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hey could you send me the link to the companies that pay a larger percentage to agents/brokers.... i think that i'm getting screwed at 30/70. the 30% going to the broker. Thanks Nik

Nik we offer 60/40, but before you jump ship to us or anyone in that matter take a good look at everything they have to offer, and what you are looking for. If you are strictly a sales person (you get the freight someone else finds the trucks) then 30/70 is a good split. Now if you are looking to be your own broker and get and move the freight yourself or hire some employees to help then you want to look at split, ability to add people, minimums (if any), financial tools (quick pays, fuel advances, do they escrow your pay, do you have to wait for the shipper to pay before you get your split...) and what kind of tools and support do they have that makes your job quicker and easier... if you are interested in hearing what we have to offer email me or visit our website both or in my profile.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Damian Taylor in Germantown, Maryland

87 months ago

Jacob,
Are you in the business of hiring agents/brokers that can work from the home office. I am trying to get my feet "wet" in this business. My brother and I have put aside funds for a truck purchase (he's the driver) but I don't want to take a risk this big without first learning the business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

suehask in Houston, Texas

87 months ago

Hi,
I want to start my own brokerage firm but i no nothing about it. Do i need capitol to get this off the ground. I am in the process of getting my license. But right now I work for a finance company. By dec I will be out of a job, they are closing down the houston office. I dont want to go to someones office, I wont to work from home. I have my own office setup. Any advice i can get will be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Jim dba Hiway 61 in Portland, Oregon

87 months ago

Appreciate all the comments and questions.
Trucker looking for mo' money ;^)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Des Moines, Iowa

87 months ago

I am looking to become an agent. I have 2 years of transportation experience with one of the largest US carriers. I have a home office set up. Does anyone have any suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Bob in SHREVEPORT, Louisiana

87 months ago

What is the real deal with the commission split between the broker and the agent? I have trained with a broker and will start working for them soon for a 50/50 split. Is that a good deal or a bad deal? What is the norm?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bob in SHREVEPORT, Louisiana

87 months ago

Bob in SHREVEPORT, Louisiana said: What is the real deal with the commission split between the broker and the agent? I have trained with a broker and will start working for them soon for a 50/50 split. Is that a good deal or a bad deal? What is the norm?

I have my own customer base. I am also setting up the loads with their designated truck base I have access to, but have the ability to add the additional trucks I might use. I'll be out of my own office, but I will be working under their authority, and they will do the paperwork, billing etc. I just want to make sure this is a fair deal, or should we re-negotiate?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nik in Atlanta, Georgia

87 months ago

Bob, From my understanding...anyone who walks off the street with no knowledge of the business will get a 50/50 split. Most common is the 60/40...with a good verifiable customer base some companys pay 70/30 split...with the higher end going to the agent. But just a thought here...negotiate for some sort of a salary until you are bringing in the amount you need...no sense in starving until then.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Israel in Cleveland, Ohio

86 months ago

I'm am looking into becoming an agent. I have shipping and logistics experience. I have an office setup and will be working from home. I'm interested in hearing from anyone that could point me in the right direction. Thank you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

suehask in Houston, Texas

86 months ago

Scott in Hartsburg, Illinois said: Contact Me, please view my profile. We offer the best split in the industry and the most support. We are a financially sound company that provides all major carrier payment options, direct deposit, fuel advance to the carrier, huge clientele base, and many benefits to you the agent. With our brokerage name, reputation, credit rating and contacts, you will build a strong book in no time.

Hi Scott or anyone that can help me. how do I get into the business. I would like to talk with you about being an agent. I don’t have experience, but I have determination and the willingness to learn all I can. I know i can be great at this if given the chance. I have a home office, and I have decided I wont this to be my new career. My job is ending, and I want to work from home. Right now I work for a leasing company and I handle commercial vehicles.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

B. in Melbourne, Florida

86 months ago

Scott if you could contact me at [Edited by Host] Contact info deleted

Please do not post Contact info in the forums.

I'm interested in being an agent as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

galina in Bartlett, Illinois

86 months ago

Scott in Bloomington, Illinois said: Sue,

Please visit our website for training options if you have no experience. All those who attend our training are offered the opportunity to work as agents under our authority and insurance etc. , after completion.

We suggest this for all who complete our classes even if they have the financial means to start their own brokerage.

No one who goes through a (5) day class for brokering is going to have the experience to deal with the situations that occur when moving loads, quoting lanes and or claims. This only comes with experience.

You get this experience by working with established brokers who know how to deal with these situations. If you would like to consider our training options and then follow through as an agent, please visit our website.

Hi Scot,
I was wondering if you can offer some advice....I am going trough training for an agent right now but I do not how to start getting clients and how to join a brokerage having in mind they all require experience...
thanks
galina

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kevin_C in Los Angeles, California

86 months ago

Hello to everyone im new to this site and i would like to ask if it would be a good thing to get broker license through Gatlin education. They offer a freight broker course. My first step would be to get my license and become a freight agent, but should i use gatlin or someone else. Its 1600 for the class and you have 160 hours to complete the course. What do you think about that decision or should i take a different route completly?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ryan Gruhn in Ames, Iowa

85 months ago

We would be interested in being contacted by existing agents looking for a freight brokerage or individuals with the desire to become freight broker agents. We pay the people on our team competitive commissions twice each month. We also utilize the latest web-based freight broker software that is easy to learn and use.

Contact us at [Edited by Host] Contact info deleted

Please do not post Contact Info or Job Opportunities in the forums.

Thank you,
Ryan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jen-Ai Morgan in Fort Worth, Texas

85 months ago

jacob_w-logisticdynamics in Buffalo, New York said: Most brokerages wont hire out of one of the broker training classes anyway so dont spend the money. Secondly if times are that tuff you wont make it as a broker or agent because starting out from scratch will take 60-120 days to start getting any money flowing thru. We pay our brokers on the loads they move right away and ones that transit a million dollar book of business still dont see there first pay for usually 3-4 weeks. So your best shot is to get a J.O.B in a truck co or brokerage for a year or so get some money in the bank then from there you will have a high chance of success. Hope that helps.

Please expain, if you pay right away, why does it take 3-4 weeks to see the money? We are paid bi-monthly with a one day hold. Just curious as I am interested in contacting you about a position and want details.
Thank you,
J~

85 months ago

Scott in Hartsburg, Illinois said: Contact Me, please view my profile. We offer the best split in the industry and the most support. We are a financially sound company that provides all major carrier payment options, direct deposit, fuel advance to the carrier, huge clientele base, and many benefits to you the agent. With our brokerage name, reputation, credit rating and contacts, you will build a strong book in no time.

Scott,
How can you be contacted? I can not access your profile here. I am looking for a reputable agent to broker for from my home in Fort Worth Texas.
Jen-Ai

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Folks, I did some checking:
No one will hire you unless you bring a book with them.
A 'book' is an existing client base for shippers. But you normally have to sign a 'non-disclose - non compete agreement with any previous employer. What out for "Salemen" who say otherwise.
Keep that in mind before paying for any training.
(In otherwords - you start over with every employer, leaving all of your own developed customers behind anytime you switch)

BigMACK in Cornelius, North Carolina

85 months ago

You NEVER leave your clients behind when you switch. And if you do, then you are an idiot...plain and simple. The non compete agreement is supposed to protect both parties. It's not a "give me you clients" agreement.

Before working under an established brokership, be sure to have a lawyer look over any agreement before you sign it. If you lose your clients to another broker, then you have yourself to blame. In this business you have to cover your ass from all sides. Be smart and utilize the laws in your favor.

BigMACK....OUT!

85 months ago

I agree with BigMACK. I have been with my present employer for three months and I signed a no-compete agreement. He hired on another broker the following week. She claimed she had not signed a no-compete agreement but was served a cease and desist order within two weeks. I was naieve and assumed that since our employer spoke so poorly of former employees who broke the agreement, that he would not possibly allow this woman to continue. I was wrong. His justification was that the judge and/or jurys look down on such agreements that basically do not allow a person to even work in the transportation industry for up to two years after leaving. He said his lawyer told him that
if it ever came down to anything, she would win. I am going to remind him of his statement as I walk out the door for the last time. I don't want to work for a person or company who holds themelves to a different set of rules than they do me. Does anyone else here have experience with these contracts? Has anyone ever actually been legally held responsible for breaking them? I'd like to know what to expect. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Again, just what was reported to me.
Any new clients you develope while working with a broker become 'Theirs".
Am I wrong? ..... Could be, remember I'm the guy who gave Bill Gates 'wedgies' in High School.
So if someone really knows, pls advise if new clients remain with broker when one leaves.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Florida in Balm, Florida

85 months ago

It depends on how well the non-compete is written. I've seen some that we tell the broker we can't bring them on, but I've seen others that look like the receptionist wrote and that the agent involved wouldn't have to worry about any recourse. In any case if I was an agent an existing book of business making a move to another brokerage I would not sign any form of non-compete. If you have a good following you can go anywhere. If you are a newbie however, and you get a brokerage to hire you and train you and give you shippers to work then you can expect to have to sign a non-compete. No one wants to train a rookie and build their business up and risk them walking out and taking a couple of million in gross freight with them. Actually, most brokerages don't train true brokers any more anyways. They usually consist of a sales dept. who land the freight and dispatchers who find the trucks that way no one really controls everything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Again, comments proving or disproving my "Beliefs?" are welcome.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

TONY in Charlotte, North Carolina

85 months ago

FROM READING THE INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET IT STATES AS LONG AS YOU DO THE RIGHT THING AND PAY PEOPLE YOU ARE NOT LIEABLE FOR ANYTHING. WHY DO YOU NEED A BOND

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sea Mist in Sacramento, California

85 months ago

I am a new agent with a vision to build a network. Please tell me more about your brokerage. Thank you!

Sea Mist in Sacramento, California

85 months ago

Jacob w/Logistic Dynamics in Buffalo, New York said: I agree somewhat with every one here. I hire and recruit freight broker/agents and currently out of 11 broker agents we have 2 making 20-30 thousand each month 7 doing 4-8 thousand a month and 2 doing 500-2 thousand the difference between them is - DRIVE - ABILITY TO TALK TO SHIPPERS - CONTACTS IN THE INDUSTRY - TAKING ONLY GOOD FREIGHT - too many brokers should change their name to jokers because the spend most of their time covering bad loads ex- low margin, too many pics or drops, high claim customers, and so forth. Find a niche in the industry become an expert in a feild of generalist and you will have a deep customer book not dependant on any one customer. 50k + if a decent broker 100k+ if a great broker

I am a new agent working from a home office. Are you training at this time?
Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

trc-dude in Albuquerque, New Mexico

85 months ago

TONY in Charlotte, North Carolina said: FROM READING THE INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET IT STATES AS LONG AS YOU DO THE RIGHT THING AND PAY PEOPLE YOU ARE NOT LIEABLE FOR ANYTHING. WHY DO YOU NEED A BOND

A bond is REQUIRED if you wish to obtain a BROKER authority. The bond is either a BMC-84 or BMC-85. (search these to see what they are or read 49 CFR 387.307)

Also take a look at 49 CFR part 371 (Brokers of Property) Only about a page or 2 long.

First Choice Express, Inc. in Colorado Springs, Colorado

84 months ago

First Choice Express, Inc. is a newly formed Freight Brokerage Firm with two locations one in Milledgeville, GA and in Colorado Springs, CO. Currently we are looking for experiences commissioned base Agents who would like to earn some extra cash. We are a growing company so we are requesting that only experienced Agents apply. If you are interested in this opportunity please send a resume' (please include references) to firstchoiceexpressinc@gmail.com attention: Faris Flournoy (Broker)
Also we are looking for experienced carriers, please respond to the email address listed above and request a Carriers Package. Due to the high volumes of calls and limited manning please reply to email and request contact phone numbers.

V/r

Faris Flournoy, Freight Broker
First Choice Express, Inc.

Dusselldorf in Dallas, Texas

84 months ago

Damian Taylor in Germantown, Maryland said: Jacob,
Are you in the business of hiring agents/brokers that can work from the home office. I am trying to get my feet "wet" in this business. My brother and I have put aside funds for a truck purchase (he's the driver) but I don't want to take a risk this big without first learning the business.

MY ADVISE DONT BUY A TRUCK OR EVEN THINK ABOUT ONE YOU WILL GO BROKE THE FIRST WEEK, MONTH.

ITS WAY TOO RISKY.

paybills in Osawatomie, Kansas

84 months ago

Scott please look at my profile and email as so that we may talk about positions, thanks very much!!!!!!!!1

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

paybills in Osawatomie, Kansas

84 months ago

The Freight Trainer in New Holland, Illinois said: Run ads on internet truckstop, DAT and Get Loaded. If you are paying enough they will come to you, the good ones anyway.

My top guys are getting 80% if they run there own office and 70% in house.

The freight Trainer in New Holland seems like someone I would like visit with about job, please respond and email from my profile.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.