Marketing and advertising

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Keith in South Bend, Indiana

25 months ago

I am an Executive Vice President and recently my focus has been shifted to business development. We've already had some success advertising through Internet Truckstop to find new agents but what other effective ways are out there? Transport Topics was expensive and we had limited results. Lately I tried Craig's List and some leads came about but nothing solid. I am not a fan of cold-calling as it is intrusive. Searching the websites can only get you so far. Where do transportation broker agents look when they need to make a change?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Freight Brokers in Kewanee, Illinois

23 months ago

Keith in South Bend, Indiana said: I am an Executive Vice President and recently my focus has been shifted to business development . We've already had some success advertising through Internet Truckstop to find new agents but what other effective ways are out there? Transport Topics was expensive and we had limited results. Lately I tried Craig's List and some leads came about but nothing solid. I am not a fan of cold-calling as it is intrusive. Searching the websites can only get you so far. Where do transportation broker agents look when they need to make a change?

Well Keith you will not find any real agents on this forum. Most good agents talk to their friends who are also agents. They evaluate the whole deal not just the rips being paid. There are also Head Hunters out there that will find agents and sell them to freight brokers. I notice your from South Bend. What is your brokerage? Contact me we can talk. By the way tonight is the BCS. GO IRISH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.