LOOKING FOR WORKS via ONLINE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Francis Minosa in Cebu, Philippines

76 months ago

Hi im a freelance graphic artist. Im currently looking for work. I have 3 years experienced in fashion and advertising firm where we specialized album design services and creates advertising and promotional designs. If you are interested to working with me please email me at albumdesignservices@gmail.com. I'll look forward to corresponding you!:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Allan Chua in Murrieta, California

74 months ago

Can you please send me your rates and some samples of your work? I need some work right away. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff Sundheim in New York, New York

73 months ago

Hi Francis,

Can you please send me samples of your work? I need help developing online ads for publishers here in the U.S.

Thanks,

Jeff Sundheim
jeffsundheim@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

S_Smell in louisville, Kentucky

69 months ago

If you are interested in providing a couple banners, logos, and possibly a Mascot for a Runescape Fansite, a fantasy based online game, then contact me at kb.williamson@yahoo.com or visit the site and register an account there www.expertscape.com

We will compensate by giving you a page to broadcast your other work and ways to contact you for more jobs by our visitors. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Williamsmith40258 in Louisville, Kentucky

67 months ago

Find a real job. Not more of these work for nothing scams.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Paul Boutros in Los Angeles, California

52 months ago

Box art,full cover 200$,realistic illustr 400$,comic strip 350 $, 1 Character 50$

www.paulboutros.com/image_forum/001_v3.jpg
www.paulboutros.com/image_forum/chara4.jpg
www.paulboutros.com/image_forum/boxart_2_files.jpg
www.paulboutros.com/image_forum/group1.jpg
www.paulboutros.com/image_forum/comic2.jpg
paulboutros.com/image_forum/fem1_short.jpg

A nice Boxart that increases the traffic to your game is what I like to provide!

With this pricing in mind do not hesitate to let me know about any thing else I have not mentioned here but you think I could do.

paulboutros436@hotmail.com

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

90401 in Los Angeles, California

50 months ago

Williamsmith40258 in Louisville, Kentucky said: Find a real job. Not more of these work for nothing scams.

Sometimes working for nothing is the best kind of work, cause if you prove yourself they will hire you and you also may get an awesome chance to add something major to your portfolio, its a tough economy and I suggest taking any opportunity ..even if it is for free

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Brad in Howell, New Jersey

43 months ago

I’m looking for a graphic artist to draw 3 simple pictures. I need them ASAP. I can email a few pictures to give you an idea of what I am looking for. I will pay with pay pal of whatever in convenient. Please email me at bradco1@epix.net

Brad in Howell, New Jersey

43 months ago

Francis Minosa in Cebu, Philippines said: Hi im a freelance graphic artist. Im currently looking for work. I have 3 years experienced in fashion and advertising firm where we specialized album design services and creates advertising and promotional designs. If you are interested to working with me please email me at albumdesignservices@gmail.com. I'll look forward to corresponding you!:)

I’m looking for a graphic artist to draw 3 simple pictures. I need them ASAP. I can email a few pictures to give you an idea of what I am looking for. I will pay with pay pal of whatever in convenient. Please email me at bradco1@epix.net

Martha in San Diego, California

38 months ago

Market Media Group(s)

Watch out for these guys! A couple of two faced con men.

They don't pay you, and try to take advantage of you every opportunity that they can.
They pay you next to nothing, and think they own you. If they pay you, then you are their slave! If you think different, then you will be replaced.

They are inconsiderate, non-appreciative, backstabbing, and don't respect anyone who knows more than them. Which is not very much.

They have absolutely no loyalty, and will blame anyone around them for their stupidity, and anything that goes wrong.

They will tell anybody anything they want to hear to get whatever they want, and will not hesitate to replace you with anyone that will work for a dime less. The quality of their product means nothing to them as long as THEY are profiting.

I have never worked for anyone more incompetent, unappreciative, disloyal, disrespectful, underpaid, rude, backstabbing, and corrupt as these two!
. . .and I have had my share of nightmare clients! These were by far the worst!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Miss Lizzie in Somewhere

4 months ago

Martha in San Diego, California said: Market Media Group(s)

Watch out for these guys! A couple of two faced con men.

They don't pay you, and try to take advantage of you every opportunity that they can.
They pay you next to nothing, and think they own you. If they pay you, then you are their slave! If you think different, then you will be replaced.

They are inconsiderate, non-appreciative, backstabbing, and don't respect anyone who knows more than them. Which is not very much.

They have absolutely no loyalty, and will blame anyone around them for their stupidity, and anything that goes wrong.

They will tell anybody anything they want to hear to get whatever they want, and will not hesitate to replace you with anyone that will work for a dime less. The quality of their product means nothing to them as long as THEY are profiting.

I have never worked for anyone more incompetent, unappreciative, disloyal, disrespectful, underpaid, rude, backstabbing, and corrupt as these two!
. . .and I have had my share of nightmare clients! These were by far the worst!

Sounds like the typical day of a commercial artist :D

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.