Healthcare Field Career Advice

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jessica Noon in Augusta, Georgia

50 months ago

Hello,
I live in Augusta, GA and will most likely need to stay in the area. I currently have a Bachelor's degree in Equine Facility Management but due to a physical injury, its not very useful now. So I would like to go back to school for a health care related degree, but would like some advice as to what I should go for. I really liked the radiology technology at Augusta Tech at first, but then I read about all the people who can't find jobs. I really just need a career I can depend on to make a living on. I don't want to get rich, but I need to know I can count on having a job with the degree. I would like to start out with an Associate degree, but I'm willing to go back to school after I'm more financially secure. So I would really appreciate any feedback or advice anyone can give me.

Thanks so much!
Jessica

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rhonda in Augusta, Georgia

41 months ago

I am enrolling in Augusta Tech for fall 2011. I wanted to take radiology tech also and like you, I read the forums about how hard it is to find a job....still undecided about what to take. Just curious, did you enroll in school and if so, what did you decide on? I can't seem to decide on OTA or RT. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.