Bulldozer driver

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 51)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Hank Kilburn in Milton, Vermont

74 months ago

How can a I learn to drive a bulldozer or backhoe.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

todd in Lancaster, California

72 months ago

You dont drive a bulldozer,you operate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

rick in Newbury Park, California

65 months ago

i can teach anyone to drive it but operate it is somethin else

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

MOTORCITY(MUDMAN)

64 months ago

YOU FIRST NEED TO FIND A EMPLOYER THAT IS WILLING TO ALLOW YOU SOME ASS TIME. IF YOU GO SLOW AND STEADY AS YOU ARE LEARNING,YOU SHOULD SLOWLY IMPROVE.SPEED WILL KILL YOURE LEARNING PROCESS,AND YOU COULD MAKE YOURE-SELF AN ASS !!! SPEED WILL COME AS THE MORE YOU AND THE MACHINE BECOME ONE. AND WHEN OPERATING ITS NOT JUST WHAT YOU SEE,ITS WHAT YOU FEEL.ANYONE CAN PUSH DIRT IN A FIELD,HOLDING A GRADE SEPERATES THE BOYS FROM THE MEN.GOODLUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

digger in Los Angeles, California

62 months ago

strap in the deap seat, hold er wide open and grab a handful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ramonadel55@yahoo.com in Deltona, Florida

59 months ago

Where can I found a union to join for heavy equipment operator.I already have a NCCER certificate.And a class A CDL. I'am here in centeral florida. daytona ,orlando area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Oh I just graduated from A.T.S here in florida

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Where can I found a union to join for heavy equipment operator.I already have a NCCER certificate.And a class A CDL. I'am here in centeral florida. daytona ,orlando area. Oh I just graduated from A.T.S. here in Lecanto FL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Henry in Leicester, United Kingdom

59 months ago

Dont know where to get your licence mate, but is there much work out there for dozer +360 excavator operators? If So, do you have a contact for me - no work in the UK!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Sorry mate, we have the same problem here.very little work, even the experience are taking pay cuts. 12.00 to 14.00 per hr. and that suck my friend. I sent alot of money thinking that this would be a great career. good luck ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

peanut in Baltimore, Maryland

59 months ago

ramonadel55@yahoo.com in Deltona, Florida said: Where can I found a union to join for heavy equipment operator.I already have a NCCER certificate.And a class A CDL. I'am here in centeral florida. daytona ,orlando area. Oh I just graduated from A.T.S. here in Lecanto FL.

Find your local IUOE in the area you live, take their test, get your book, get called to jobs from the hall.

Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Henry in Leicester, United Kingdom

59 months ago

Thanks for the reply - the going rate is £7.50 here!!! Lasy year - £15 + van +diesel. Somebody is having a laugh - I bet contract prices to not reflect this crap wage!

Best wishes

Heney

p.s at least you have the sun......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Hey peanut from Baltimore, thanks... chat with soon I'am on my way man.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Heney your not alone,hang jn there with the rest-of us.. something got to happend.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ray childs isaashl in Colorado Springs, Colorado

59 months ago

working for a living in co times are hard but puten up with a drucken sailer at the helm is not living its dieing and i cant wait for him to meet his maker meeting aot to be a lot a fun to watch from a high vantage point

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

wyley187 in South Haven, Minnesota

59 months ago

I am looking for work in Mn,Wi,ND SD or Iowa.(even farther if I have too) I'm in the IUOE, and have been since 95'. the company I worked for went under and everywhere seems dead, called the hall, sent out at least 40 apps, no responses, can anybody help me out or point me in the right direction?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Digger in Los Angeles, California

59 months ago

Hey wyley, listen things are pretty slow here in southern california where iuoe is huge in the nation as far industrial earthmoving is concerned. right not contractors are doing all they can to hang on to whats left. look up sukut.com and they are what companies look like in california. they're probably the nicest along with signs&pinnick inc. but if things do not pick up soon I'm afrain the Engineers are going to be giving grave news to alot of us operators concerning pension. do you know what I mean? its pretty serious to say the least. hang in there and if things pick up and you still want to stay in the trade I suggest moving to southern calif for some real experience in some high production high volume earth moving at its finest. later

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Digger in Los Angeles, California

59 months ago

I meant to say "right now contractors are doing all they can..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

hoeman793 in Barrie, Ontario

59 months ago

Hank Kilburn in Milton, Vermont said: How can a I learn to drive a bulldozer or backhoe.

become a mechanice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hoeman793 in Barrie, Ontario

59 months ago

Hank Kilburn in Milton, Vermont said: How can a I learn to drive a bulldozer or backhoe.

become a mechanic

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

namro in Doha, Qatar

57 months ago

willing to apply to your company as a bachoe/bulldozer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Drtierra in Surprise, Arizona

56 months ago

A monkey can be taught to drive. A machine is operated. It is used to preform work not get from place to place.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

redneck in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

54 months ago

todd in Lancaster, California said: You dont drive a bulldozer,you operate it.

your right about that enybody that says drive a dozer has no business on one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

it's been 5 months since i graduated from A.T.S . from fl. Lecanto and i tell u i feel ripped-off. this guy RED keeps sending me the same out-dated list that is not worth a dime...so if you're thinking of heavy equipment school save ur money. Because their employment assistance isn't worth the paper it's on if i could do it again i would just find a job or join a union and save the money this NCCER BS card is just that, another card. half the people i talk to don't even know what the hell it is. 5 months hard at it and nothing...I guess I'll be going back to my old job .so much for something new. thanks A.T.S. enjoy my money and for nothing---stop ripping people off ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

punta-brava51@hotmail.com in Tampa, Florida

50 months ago

Mr. ramonadel I was planing to go to ATS what is going on you say after you finished you schooling on ATS you can not find any job I thinking going there give me some inf.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

just like i said save your money, find some little co. or some one that needs heip you'll go a long way and save money for something better.

catmand10 in Kingman, Arizona

49 months ago

Seat time my friend, lots & lots of seat time. To drive a dozier is just that. Using that terminology it becomes apparent that you have no seat time, or at least very little. Good luck learning, & take your time, feel it in your ass, that probably don't make sense to u right now but it will!!!

Jim in Boston, Massachusetts

49 months ago

NAHETS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dirtstiffone in Chino Hills, California

49 months ago

Digger in Los Angeles, California said: I meant to say "right now contractors are doing all they can..

Thats the truth Aci moved amost all there stuff back east to strip mine for a while. How long do you think it would take Steve A to get back here if things Picked up HA HA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

e2e4 in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina

46 months ago

Just get into the cabin and start to pull handles!(smile)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ahamed in Lisbon, Portugal

44 months ago

im looke any job dozer driver plli ful tim

ray in Ludlow, Massachusetts

44 months ago

i need work you need oper were are you located sir

stikman in North Webster, Indiana

43 months ago

Any jobs out there for a new heavy equipment or crane operator. Just getting started...NCCCO cert. Willing to relocate family. Hard working, dependable and a good and safe operator. Also have Class A CDL...not looking for the million dollar job...just need some seat time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cakebaker in North Webster, Indiana

43 months ago

ramonadel55@yahoo.com in Deltona, Florida said: it's been 5 months since i graduated from A.T.S . from fl. Lecanto and i tell u i feel ripped-off. this guy RED keeps sending me the same out-dated list that is not worth a dime...so if you're thinking of heavy equipment school save ur money. Because their employment assistance isn't worth the paper it's on if i could do it again i would just find a job or join a union and save the money this NCCER BS card is just that, another card. half the people i talk to don't even know what the hell it is. 5 months hard at it and nothing...I guess I'll be going back to my old job .so much for something new. thanks A.T.S. enjoy my money and for nothing---stop ripping people off ...

Hey, did you learn anything while you were at ATS? My husband just finished and I can tell you he learned a lot. Maybe you not finding a job has nothing to do with ATS and yes, Red is a joke...you can do the same on the internet...but regardless of where you get your leads, it's not the school fault that you cannot find a job...it's the economy and perhaps your attitude. By the way, just how well did you do in school.

43 months ago

I did very well in school I'am an aircraft mechanic by trade. fig. I try something new. I also learn alot.My attitude is just fine..

gordie man uk in Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom

39 months ago

carl in palmdale said: No,you drive a bulldozer.....you operate a dozer.
y your right anyone can drive one but to operate one is a whole new world

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

686 in Whitehorse, Yukon

39 months ago

Henry in Leicester, United Kingdom said: Hey - I can "operate" a dozer and excavators - licences held and heaps of experience. Any jobs out there?

ft mc money, alberta canada....get there TODAY!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

gpzbilly in High Point, North Carolina

39 months ago

Brother it sucks here in the U.S. for equipment operators. Austraila has openings. My wife doesn't want me to go, because I'll have to be gone for 3 years.
Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mario castillo in Houston, Texas

39 months ago

gpzbilly in High Point, North Carolina said: Brother it sucks here in the U.S. for equipment operators. Austraila has openings. My wife doesn't want me to go, because I'll have to be gone for 3 years.
Good luck!

how much they pay for heavy equipment operator in Australia? I operate several machines

39 months ago

I Can't remember now. The Alustrailan dollar is worth much more then our dollar. first you have to apply for a work Visa. Then you have to get someone or company to sponser you before you can go.
Google Australian work. Or Working in Austrila. Hope this was some help.

Mario castillo in Houston, Texas

39 months ago

Thank You.

39 months ago

What is a bull dozer driver???? Don't you mean a dozer operator? I wouldn't use the turm Bull Dozer. They might think your experience is from playing in a sand box with Tonka Toys!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Monkeypants in Temple, Georgia

36 months ago

I would like to ride a bull dozer like a Harley. I would like to cruise around on a bull dozer. I would like to joy ride a bull dozer. Oh wait what is the mantra "Operate".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ravinder singh in Rohtak, India

36 months ago

i am ravinder singh .my work excavator operator.my exp..6yers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

36 months ago

I'm thinking about running a add in the paper. The add will read something like this: For sale! One slightly used heavy equipment operator, with over 25 years experience. 9 years in the U.S. Army. Honorable Discharge. House broken, one wife 2 teenage girls. Fixxin to be homeless because I can't find a job in the United States of America!

Well guy's give me some feed back.
Maybe I could ask our President to post it on his website.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Suz Brown in Burlington, Vermont

31 months ago

So have you learned to Operate a Dozer yet? Rochester, VT is desperate for bulldozers/backhoes and operators to help with cleanup. Do you know anyone who needs a job?

Airmule in Dullsville, Illinois

31 months ago

I'm always looking for something different. They still looking for help?

Jillian in Bandera, Texas

31 months ago

Been looking for an operator/foreman for Excavation company in TX. Email resumes to jof1124@gmail.com. Visit website for company information. <a href="www.sidestriplesservices.com">Texas Excavation</a>

Jeff Boulanger in Fairview, Alberta

29 months ago

Anybody no of any companys hiring cat skinners?

lmmorales78 in Zaragoza, Spain

26 months ago

hi...i´m from Spain. Here the situation of the economy is critical .., the construction sector collapsed several years ago, and now there is no work for anyone.
I have over 12 years ago that I am heavy equipment operator, especially dozer, and I have been for over a year without work.
I would like to find work outside my country, but it is difficult ... United States and Australia require work visa, and it is almost impossible to achieve. Any suggestions?

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.