Apex-Elite

Comments (3)

ApexEliteInfo in Dallas, Texas

53 months ago

Go up to the Find Forums search on this site and type in "apex-elite insurance" (be sure and after you type it in to click on Find Forums and not Find Jobs. You will pull up a very large thread of great information on Apex-Elite as topic, Joining Apex-Elite... check it out. Oh, I'd probably skip over the old ones at the top and roll down to the middle and bottom for the latest blogs b/c many of those are from interviewing, active, and Apex-Elite other info that I think are quite a bit more insightful. Helped me a lot at least!

mcshaw1@comcast.net in Romeoville, Illinois

53 months ago

Hi, Can anyone help me find a legitamate job doing claims processing at home. My health is not the greatest and I end up loseing job due to my health problems. I wonder if any one can help. I am also over 50 and employers won't even look at me. I have 20+ yrs in Claims processing, PPO, some HMO and Medicare. Can anyone help. Thanks

Shaw1 in Romeoville, Illinois

52 months ago

ApexEliteInfo in Dallas, Texas said: Go up to the Find Forums search on this site and type in "apex-elite insurance" (be sure and after you type it in to click on Find Forums and not Find Jobs. You will pull up a very large thread of great information on Apex-Elite as topic, Joining Apex-Elite... check it out. Oh, I'd probably skip over the old ones at the top and roll down to the middle and bottom for the latest blogs b/c many of those are from interviewing, active, and Apex-Elite other info that I think are quite a bit more insightful. Helped me a lot at least!

Thank you, I appreciate it.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.