Internet Interior Design Degrees

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Stephanie in Richmond, Virginia

85 months ago

Hi! I am a stay at home mom with an absolute passion for design. Actually more of an obsession! I have a bachelor's in business and I have always wanted to continue my education towards an interior design degree. At this time, I cannot go back to a university as a full time student. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the online degrees and who was reputable.

Also, would anyone in the industry hiring someone with an internet interior degree?

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Carrie in Bradenton, Florida

78 months ago

Rhodec International, is the best distance schooling, it's out of England.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Becky in Poceirão, Portugal

78 months ago

Carrie in Bradenton, Florida said: Rhodec International, is the best distance schooling, it's out of England.

Hi! I have been looking into distance learning courses and Rhodec is on my list of possibilities... Could you tell me why you think it is the best choice? Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Becky in Cortegaça, Portugal

78 months ago

Thank you so much for your reply! I wasn´t expecting such a fast answer. I assume by your reply that you started your own business... I am wondering if I could keep in touch with you as I would like to do the same eventually here in Portugal and you seem to be someone who is willing to share useful advise! Thanks again for the information.
Becky

Jenici in Suita, Japan

75 months ago

Hi there,
Ive been looking at Rhodec as a possible direction for a career change. I am interested in getting in touch with students as well as graduates to find out more about their experiences during and after completion. Id really appreciate any input you could give me
thanks a lot!
J

75 months ago

I've been taking Rhodec for the past 5 years, yes I know that it is a two years course that I'm on, Unforturnately, or fortunately, I am so busy with my interior decorating business that it is a "SLOW" process at finishing the course. I love the school, its the hardest and demands the most that you can give.

uRabbit in Boise, Idaho

75 months ago

How much is Rhodec for the BA degree? And the BA is available online (or otherwise via long-distance learning), correct? How much for the two years?

75 months ago

If you will go to the're website, www.rhodecinternational.com it will tell you all you need and more.

parag in Bahrain

35 months ago

Does anyone has any idea about IDI (Interactive Design Institute)?, They are offering B.A. Interiors with University of Hertfordshire. I would like to know if anyone has done this course and which one is more valuable course the one with RHODEC or with IDI?
Rhodec's website is pretty much informative. Seems like they dont want to hide anything about the course from us. But its a distance course.
IDI's website doesnt gives much information but they have an option of completing final year of BA at hertfordshire campus (Thats what I understand from their web site).
Does Rhodec's degree has that much value in the market? Which course has more market value & delivers more knowledge.

I dont want some easy going course. I want a course which will help me in taking my career to levels ahead.

So Rhodec or IDI? ??

Yasso in Kuwait, Kuwait

35 months ago

Carrie in Bradenton, Florida said: I've been taking Rhodec for the past 5 years, yes I know that it is a two years course that I'm on, Unforturnately, or fortunately, I am so busy with my interior decorating business that it is a "SLOW" process at finishing the course. I love the school, its the hardest and demands the most that you can give.

I am a stay at home mom and would like to go back to school. I am also considering RHODEC. How was your experience as a student? Do you think it's possible to graduate even with an 8 month old baby? How hard was the degree? And how do they examen you? Thank you in advance.

Yasso in Kuwait, Kuwait

35 months ago

How hard is the diploma courses? I am thinking of applying to ROHDEC but I fear with an 8 month old baby it will be very difficult. I never took online courses so I was wondering if it's hard to follow. Also how do you write the tests? How does the whole system work? Thanks a lot in advance

Jake in Chicago, Illinois

30 months ago

We are working on a new site for Interior Designers that would allow them to access "jobs" on the internet.
Please have a look, your feedback is appreciated: kellogg.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4SbNuWJsSfDu9nu

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.