Getting an international police officer job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

How did you get your start doing international police officer work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

wayne mcfadden in Raleigh, North Carolina

79 months ago

what do i have to do to become a international police officer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

wayne mcfadden in Raleigh, North Carolina said: what do i have to do to become a international police officer

what type of process do I HAVE GO THROUGH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing international police officer work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

YES

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mritunjoy Saikia in Guwahati, India

69 months ago

As my dream is to work for the betterment of society paralaly as a matter of fact every human being need a better stander of working and naturally desired for comfortable economical independence. Therefore I to beside my dream have to join comfortable economical independence. As an individual by nature can devote better professional delivery. If he is comfortable financial as a result my profession, professional ethics.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mritunjoy Saikia in Guwahati, India

67 months ago

I am looking International Police officer job under U.N.O. Can you kindly let me know what is the qualificatio, experience is requiredment and there prosidereo are there. International police is the best of the world , Through the organation every country and nation police department and there country security agency can able to proferm there beter secutity and control crimanel works acvity and duty in the internal and external partof the Nation. Insted of International POLICE provided there services to mainten the all law and order,make peace and sefty and can able to protect criminal activity in the world.Interpol is the best police organation of the world ,It beg bar of the Crime world, INERTPOL Imposed bar "NO WHERE TO RUN"On over the criminal world . INTERPOL IS THE HOPE AND SOURCES OF NATIONAL POLICE DEPARTMANT IN THE WORLD.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

nicolas in Palermo, Argentina

66 months ago

I HAVE WORKED FOR UNITED NATION IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES,THEREFORE I GOT EXPERIENCE FROM THE GROUND,SO IT MEANS THE BEST SKILL YOU MAY BE CAPABLE TO REACH IS AVAIABLE FROM ONESELF EXPERIENCE,UNDER FIRARMS,UNDER RACIAL QUARRELS,UNDERLIMITS OF COPERATION FROM THE ANOTHER SIDE,YOU AND YOUR TEAM AND THE CIVILIANS WHO SWRROUND YOU WHILE ACCOMPLISHING YOUR TASK, ARE THE MOST QUALIFIED TO RANGE YOU OVER YOUR PERFORMANCE,AT MIDTIME,I AM CURRENTLY WORKING AS BORDER POLICE OFFICER AT MY COUNTRY,BUT BY MY OWN EXPERIENCE,I LIKED BEING WORKING WITH OTHER FOREGINS OFFICER,THIS IS THE REASON IAM LOOKING FOR A JOB AS INTERNATIONAL POICE OFFCICER,I HAVE ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED TASK AS MONITOR, MENTOR AND ADVISOR AT THE HAITI REPUBLIC,AND KOSOVO PROVINCE AND EARLY ASSIGNED TO BE DEPLOYED TO SUDAN,BUT IS BEING IN STAND BY FOR THE MOMENT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.