need help in what to do about a floor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

rich1942 in Florence, Massachusetts

68 months ago

hello... my name is Richard. i noticed that a VCT floor i have been cleaning the sealant or wax is wearing out. the prevous cleaner used crappy cleaning solutions...the owner doesn't want to strip yet he wants to wait unitl early spring... how can i save this floor with out stripping?

should buff and seal the floors for now?

please help.

thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JFuentes in Mansfield, Texas

59 months ago

Well it just depends on what the owner wants to spend. If you seal the floor your still gonna have to scub the floor before you put any kind of sealer or wax. What you could do is scrub the floor with a nuetral cleaner and put down some wax instead of sealer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

larry in Sayre, Pennsylvania

57 months ago

rich1942 in Florence, Massachusetts said: hello... my name is Richard. i noticed that a VCT floor i have been cleaning the sealant or wax is wearing out. the prevous cleaner used crappy cleaning solutions...the owner doesn't want to strip yet he wants to wait unitl early spring... how can i save this floor with out stripping?

should buff and seal the floors for now?

please help.

thank you

the easiest way is to add 200gram wax or sealer into ur scrub machine,and buff with white pads

Ryan Braae in Union, Washington

56 months ago

larry in Sayre, Pennsylvania said: the easiest way is to add 200gram wax or sealer into ur scrub machine,and buff with white pads

buff it.....

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.