What the cost per sq foot for strip/wax?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Cody's in Buffalo, New York

58 months ago

I would like to know how much is the going rate to strip and wax floors in Buffalo NY?

I would also like to know what is the going rate per sq ft for commercial cleaning in Buffalo NY and also San Diego CA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jes-c in Denver, Colorado

53 months ago

I would take the cost of product plus the cost of your hourly wage-desired but reasonable for your wage/profession add in the gas cost for transport if its just one time then both ways.Or if its a long running job like say 1 or 2 years take the above formula factor in drive-time as hourly rate add it to the cost and then give them a discount on the 2nd year of 20 % off, to keep the account.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jes-c in Denver, Colorado

53 months ago

Tony Ware in Lancaster, California said: Hello,

I wanted to know whats the going rate in California for striping & waxing floors per sq. foot? And I would also like to know is it the same price for buffing the floor? I just started my own business so I'm new at this, but have been doing this work for 6 years.

Is there a flat rate for vaccuming office building or is it based on sq foot? If so, how much do I charge per sq foot?

Thanks,
Tony

Tony heres what you do call up a janitorial service company,(possible 2 or more) in that city and tell them that you have an office building ( the same size and as the one your going to clean) and ask them what they would charge. then use that quote to under bid them on your other accounts.Add up your hourly wage+product cost+drive-time to see if you can under bid them first.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.