lab technician and career guidence

Comments (2)

nmdr in Dallas, Texas

64 months ago

I am working a medical school as a Research associate, i have a masters in biomedical engineering. I want to get some sort of certification so that I can get a better well paid job. Not sure though about which certification is best, I have been looking into clincal research associate education and certification program. Can any one please provide and guidance in this field or any other certification program.


salem in Jericho, New York

57 months ago

i am in new york. i have medical laboratory technologist license from new york. i did not worked for last 5 yrs as tech. i am now loooking to find another job. how can ii ??can u guide me.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.