Work in land surveying industry

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Mike in Jonesboro, Arkansas

72 months ago

I have been working in the surveying profession since June of 1997. I began at the bottom as a rodman and progressed up through the ranks of instrument man and finally party chief. I have been a party chief for the past 6 years and just received my Arkansas Surveyor Intern Liscense in June of 2008. Currently, work has really slowed in my area and I need a steady source of working hours to provide for my family. I love the surveying profession and will continue to work towards my PS, hopefully getting it in June 2009. I have experience in ALTA, topographic, boundary & lot surveys, as well as highway and general construction. My crew was the only survey crew who worked on The Mall at Turtle Creek, the largest mall in northeast Arkansas. I am one who can be relied on to get the job done. Please, contact me if i am what you are looking for.

Mike McNeese SI
mike.mcneese@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

72 months ago

Hello Mike, Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! Here you can find advice, stories, questions and discussions all about surveying but you'll have more success finding a job by using our search engine! Just enter in the job you're looking for in the search field above and click the "find jobs" button to see all the job listings. Best of luck with your search! Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tolinghous in Houston, Texas

39 months ago

Looking for 3 Party Chief and Instrument man To Work on A pipeline Nea Bay City, Tx and Laredo, Tx

Must be proficient with Trimble RTK and Topcon Instruments, Detailed Field Notes and Have reliable Transportation

Email me your Resume

Tolinghous@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Robert Gafford jr. in Gulf Breeze, Florida

38 months ago

Tolinghous in Houston, Texas said: Looking for 3 Party Chief and Instrument man To Work on A pipeline Nea Bay City, Tx and Laredo, Tx

Must be proficient with Trimble RTK and Topcon Instruments, Detailed Field Notes and Have reliable Transportation

Email me your Resume

Tolinghous@gmail.com[/QU Is the job still available? I have 0ver 17 years experience in all aspects of surveying.I have experience in pipe tally, weld tally, and all aspects of construction and preliminary surveying. I have used Tds program with conventional equipment. I prefer Trimble, but I also use Topcon. I can give references. Thanks for the Time.

Robert Gafford Jr.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Robert Gafford jr. in Gulf Breeze, Florida

38 months ago

I have over 18 years experience, All but 1 in responsible charge. I was lucky to have had a dad who also was in surveying all his life. I am proficient in Tds,Trimble R8, and Topcon Gps. I have preliminary and construction pipeline experience. I have also done boundary surveys for compressor stations with only a legal to go with. I consider myself very hard working and efficient. I can do field calculations if needed. I appriciate the time. A few references include Rick Walker(PLS), James Weston(project supervisor), and Ray Swilley(PLS) of Hattisburg office of Hatch Mott Macdonald. Charles Baxley(upper management)and Andy Lewis(PLS)of Pensacola office are with the Hatch Mott Macdonald Group. I also worked with Mark Gosselin(project supervisor) of the Northeast division of Hatch Mott.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.