Travel LPN companies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 95)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Christine Wallace in Morgantown, West Virginia

79 months ago

I am currently trying to come up with a list of the five top travel agencies for LPNs and would appreciate any info all you nurses good and bad about travel agencies you have worked with, what would you do to improve them?
Thanks
Christine Wallace LPN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (199) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

kathryn in Davenport, Iowa

78 months ago

I would appreciate the same information.

I hope to be a first time traveler soon but really unsure of who, what, where and when.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Brenda Love in Sanford, North Carolina

77 months ago

Hi!!

I live in NC buy my daughter lived out in San Diego CA for a while and worked for a company called AMI. Look up there company and see if they contract LPN's.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Adrienne in Los Angeles, California

75 months ago

I googled AMI & the results had nothing to do w/ nursing. Are you sure it's AMI?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Andie in Naples, Florida

75 months ago

Hi Amanda,

I've been an LPN for a few years and am eager to travel and work in various long term care settings around the states. I am flexible and willing to work any shift. I just love to travel and I love hwat I do as an LPN. Any opportunities for me? I sent you an email also. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (95) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Quiana in Alturas, California

74 months ago

Andie in Naples, Florida said: Hi Amanda,

I've been an LPN for a few years and am eager to travel and work in various long term care settings around the states. I am flexible and willing to work any shift. I just love to travel and I love hwat I do as an LPN. Any opportunities for me? I sent you an email also. Thank you

I am a LPN and I have been traveling for about 1 year I found a lot of companies who have travel assignments for LPN/LVNs I am currently working for Trustaff. You can reach my recruiter Patrick Jackson at 1877-880-0346 ext. 1041 and tell him you were referred by Quiana Cooper.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (73) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Dee in Chicago, Illinois

73 months ago

I am currently seeking Travel agencies that staff LPN's.
Any listings is greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Quiana Cooper

73 months ago

Dee in Chicago, Illinois said: I am currently seeking Travel agencies that staff LPN's.

There are several different travel agencies that staff LPN's. Trustaff, First Assist, Healthforce, Aureus Medical, CoreMedical,Bestaff,just try googling these names and you can get to the websites and call them you should be able to find a travel job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (64) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Dee in Chicago, Illinois

73 months ago

Thanks Quiana, will get right on it. Hopefully their need for Lpn's is great with different travel assignments. In past most agencies had more available Rn positons. Thanks again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Stacy Edwards

71 months ago

LPN with LTC and Med surg experience looking to start traveling. Area of interst
Massachusetts or anywhere in New England.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Quiana Cooper

71 months ago

You should call Core Medical Group or Health-force ask for Veronica at Healthforce you can google both of these companies I know they always need LPNs in the new england area and call Ted at Core Medical Group.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

KZ in Neillsville, Wisconsin

70 months ago

I am a Veteran LPN with LTC, clinic from peds to derm and family practice, back office management and now finally an empty nester wanting to travel, preferably San Diego area. Any suggestions?
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sharon in Atlanta, Georgia

70 months ago

Dee in Chicago, Illinois said: I am currently seeking Travel agencies that staff LPN's.

www.rnnetwork.com and www.coremedicalgroup.com both hire LPN's to travel. When it prompts you to pick a state, don't pick one and it will give you the LPN positions nationwide.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

stacy in Saint Johnsbury, Vermont

69 months ago

I am currently working for healthforce they staff LPNs so far so good. They mostly deals with correctional facilities/community nursing. I recommend this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

majingrit in Louisa, Kentucky

69 months ago

Hi
just receive Kansas temp license
Is there any openings?????????
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

eLPeoN in Fulton, New York

66 months ago

stacy in Saint Johnsbury, Vermont said: I am currently working for healthforce they staff LPNs so far so good. They mostly deals with correctional facilities/community nursing. I recommend this company.

And WHICH company is that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

tDl in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

65 months ago

Currently looking for lpn travel work!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

majingrit in Wayland, Kentucky

65 months ago

Looking for Travel LPN position
lic. in KY WV OH
thanks
Christine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kevin in Tucson, Arizona

63 months ago

Sharon in Atlanta, Georgia said: www.rnnetwork.com and www.coremedicalgroup.com both hire LPN's to travel. When it prompts you to pick a state, don't pick one and it will give you the LPN positions nationwide.

Neither site showed any LPN jobs in any state!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ratie in Phoenix, Arizona

63 months ago

Try Supplemental Health Care for LPN Travel assignments. They have tried to place me about a year and a half ago. They are based in New York, but have assignments around the country, I believe.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Belinda in Weatherford, Texas

63 months ago

Thank goodness I found this website! I am almost crosseyed from looking for agencies. Thanks for all the ideas. I've been nursing for 28 years and have been helping my husband for the last 3, trying to get back to nursing, no one around here hiring LVN's.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Keesee in Easton, Maryland

62 months ago

I tried all sites posted and none is hiring LPN's for travel

Keesee in Easton, Maryland

62 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Belinda in Weatherford, Texas

62 months ago

Maybe try this site too, I emailed rob he was helpful to me. his email address is rocameron@medstaffinc.com. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sally Baker in Birmingham, Alabama

61 months ago

I am an LPN licensed in Alabama. I would like to work as a travel nurse. I would like to here from other LPNs from my state who have had travel experience and give me some insight.
Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

joe in Roslindale, Massachusetts

59 months ago

Christi in Alexandria, Virginia

59 months ago

Are there any LPN openings or travel jobs in the Maryland area????

wshrock

59 months ago

"stacy in Saint Johnsbury, Vermont"]I am currently working for healthforce they staff LPNs so far so good. They mostly deals with correctional facilities/community nursing. I recommend this company.

I would like to talk to you. I am a LPN also and traveled for 11 years. Please email me and we can talk more about traveling

ladyleo in Belleville, Michigan

59 months ago

Hi

My e-mail is ladyleo322000@yahoo.com. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

wshrock

59 months ago

Keesee in Easton, Maryland said: I tried all sites posted and none is hiring LPN's for travel

Thank you for your notice, I have been traveling for the better part of 11 wonderful years. I have enjoyed most of the assignments. I have been all the way from St Thomas, USVI to Alaska. I would love to talk you about traveling as an LPN. My email is wshrock114@aol.com. Wayne Shrock

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

trina0616 in logan, Ohio

58 months ago

wshrock said: Thank you for your notice, I have been traveling for the better part of 11 wonderful years. I have enjoyed most of the assignments. I have been all the way from St Thomas, USVI to Alaska. I would love to talk you about traveling as an LPN. My email is wshrock114@aol.com. Wayne Shrock

I would be very interested in chattting with you in regards to traveling assignment and the best companies to work for. Ihave a couple friends that traveled and it was a nightmare for them. Maybe you could give me some pointers. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wayne

58 months ago

Keesee in Easton, Maryland said: I tried all sites posted and none is hiring LPN's for travel

There are several agencies that use LPN's when they have openings, most opening are for LTC, if you will email me, I can give you a list of the ones I used for the 11 years I worked as a Traveling Nurse. There are several out there, however at times it does take some searching to find them. Also when traveling there are several things that it helps if one knows about, some are flexable and some are written in stone. One of the MOST important thinks is how well one gets along with the recruiter (that is MORE important than the company. the recruter can make the asigmnent a good one or they can make it a bad one, that is why I say the recruter is more important than the company. It is the recruter you deal with day to day, if there is a problem with your pay, they are the ones that solve the problem for you, they are the one that can find you an assignment, if there is a problem with housing, they are the ones you talk with, they are the ones that go to bat for you. from my experience, this is what I have learned. I hope this helps some in their great traveling. Wayne Shrock LPN @wshrock114@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wayne

58 months ago

kathryn in Davenport, Iowa said: I would appreciate the same information.

I hope to be a first time traveler soon but really unsure of who, what, where and when.

There are several agencies that use LPN's when they have openings, most opening are for LTC, if you will email me, I can give you a list of the ones I used for the 11 years I worked as a Traveling Nurse. There are several out there, however at times it does take some searching to find them. Also when traveling there are several things that it helps if one knows about, some are flexable and some are written in stone. One of the MOST important thinks is how well one gets along with the recruiter (that is MORE important than the company. the recruter can make the asigmnent a good one or they can make it a bad one, that is why I say the recruter is more important than the company. It is the recruter you deal with day to day, if there is a problem with your pay, they are the ones that solve the problem for you, they are the one that can find you an assignment, if there is a problem with housing, they are the ones you talk with, they are the ones that go to bat for you. from my experience, this is what I have learned. I hope this helps some in their great traveling. Wayne Shrock LPN @wshrock114@aol.com

Sally in Cottondale, Alabama

58 months ago

Thanks Wayne,
I will get in touch with you very soon. I am looking into other agencies, but I will be in touch with you soon.
My e-mail is seblpn@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Sally

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Thomas Meyers in Woodstock, Georgia

58 months ago

Does anyone know where one can get specialty lumber products and natural edge lumber. I found this site www.specialty-lumber.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

jgoins31 in Tulsa, Oklahoma

52 months ago

Dee in Chicago, Illinois said: Thanks Quiana, will get right on it. Hopefully their need for Lpn's is great with different travel assignments. In past most agencies had more available Rn positons. Thanks again.

Looked up everyone of your "listings" Not one takes openings for LPN/LVN's

road_dog

52 months ago

Hello.. I am a recent graduate, and have My LPN license... I would like to know how can I get employed period... No one here in my area is willing to take a chance on a newly graduated LPN... Most employers here want at least a year experience... I only have clinical experience that I got during my training... How can I get the experience when no one is willing to take a chance on hiring me????
I am open to suggestions... Please help... myjcorp@aol.com
Sincerely,
Road_Dog...

jtvince4 in Chagrin Falls, Ohio

51 months ago

wshrock said: Thank you for your notice, I have been traveling for the better part of 11 wonderful years. I have enjoyed most of the assignments. I have been all the way from St Thomas, USVI to Alaska. I would love to talk you about traveling as an LPN. My email is wshrock114@aol.com. Wayne Shrock

I would love to get your insite on travel nursing. I am a LPN with 27 years as a nurse in hospital, LTC and office. Please send me any info. you may have. I would love to travel to the places you have been and work in those places.

teresa in Huntington, West Virginia

51 months ago

road_dog said: Hello.. I am a recent graduate, and have My LPN license... I would like to know how can I get employed period... No one here in my area is willing to take a chance on a newly graduated LPN... Most employers here want at least a year experience... I only have clinical experience that I got during my training... How can I get the experience when no one is willing to take a chance on hiring me????
Sincerely,
Road_Dog...

It is very tough for all new grads, including RN's. That is everywhere. The best places to look are the unique places like jails, prisons, detox facilities, methadone clinics. You wont learn too much there but it will get you going and past that new grad label.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sally in Northport, Alabama

51 months ago

Hi Road Dog,
The best places to apply for new grads are your area Nursing Homes. I have been a LPN for over 9 years, and all my LPN experience is in the Long Term Care field. I hope this is helpful to you.

Wayne

51 months ago

jtvince4 in Chagrin Falls, Ohio said: I would love to get your insite on travel nursing. I am a LPN with 27 years as a nurse in hospital, LTC and office. Please send me any info. you may have. I would love to travel to the places you have been and work in those places.

First I have to tell you working as a traveling nurse is not all glory. Some od the assigenments have been very hard, some have been easyer, some have been a lot of fun and in most of them I have learned, some a lot and some little. the main reason the hospitals want you to have aleast one year of exprience in that most of the time you get very little orintation, you are expeted to start right in with no help from any one there. Now some of the places will trean you their "right" way, other places just don't care how it is done as long as it is done.

Wayne

51 months ago

teresa in Huntington, West Virginia said: It is very tough for all new grads, including RN's. That is everywhere. The best places to look are the unique places like jails, prisons, detox facilities, methadone clinics. You wont learn too much there but it will get you going and past that new grad label.

A new grad will have a hard time getting hired, but tho I myself don't enjoy working in LTC, sometimes it is the easyist place to get on with, but the longer one works in LTC, the more skills they loose, they forget, and the harder it is to get into a hospital where they will use thir skills. One idea is if you really want to get into a hospital, you might think about reloacting. just an idea, Wayne @wshrock114@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Connie in Fort Pierce, Florida

50 months ago

I'm currently moving to Florida in the Treasure Coast area and looking for a travel agency. Does any one know of any companies.

crogkat186 in Watertown, Connecticut

49 months ago

trina0616 in logan, Ohio said: I would be very interested in chattting with you in regards to traveling assignment and the best companies to work for. Ihave a couple friends that traveled and it was a nightmare for them. Maybe you could give me some pointers. thanks

Your comments sound so good.. Im ready to add traveling nurse to my resume'.. Im cureently in the process of obtaining my georgia LPN lic.. and looking for a great agencies to start with.. i would love to chat.. my email is crogkat186@yahoo.com thanks Kathy

deb in Carlinville, Illinois

49 months ago

road_dog said: Hello.. I am a recent graduate, and have My LPN license... I would like to know how can I get employed period... No one here in my area is willing to take a chance on a newly graduated LPN... Most employers here want at least a year experience... I only have clinical experience that I got during my training... How can I get the experience when no one is willing to take a chance on hiring me????
Sincerely,
Road_Dog...

Many years ago when i got out of school my first job was at a teaching hospital in Columbia, Missouri. They love having new grads so they can train you to their system. When i look back it was a wonderful job. You got tuition reimbursement, your md visits and mvarious programs offered throught edications were free too. Plus, you work in an environment where most of the people you work with are really into learning and there are always unusual cases that come up that you never saw or experinced while in schoo. That part was very cool too. Hope this helps, Deb

neu grad nurse in hillsborough, Florida

48 months ago

Sally in Northport, Alabama said: Hi Road Dog,
The best places to apply for new grads are your area Nursing Homes. I have been a LPN for over 9 years, and all my LPN experience is in the Long Term Care field. I hope this is helpful to you.

Things are changing so much, its hard to know what works theses days. I am a grad too,and have tried the alf, nursing, lTC, hospitals, corrections, agencies, staffing company.Yes i have tried them all since last year July. All they want to know is,if you have been employed as a lpn for at least a year,not so much on how long you have had the license. No one is hiring without at least a year experience these days.
One nursing facility said they are only hiring prn/per diem because it cost effective .Wheres a popular quote," its a slow time". I am employed with three agencies as per diem/prn lpn. If any one has any tips on getting a job please let me know.Bills are not prn/per diem these days. Thanks

neu grad nurse in hillsborough, Florida

48 months ago

Sally in Northport, Alabama said: Hi Road Dog,

job please let me know.Bills are not prn/per diem these days. Thanks
Things are changing so much, its hard to know what works theses days. I am a grad too,and have tried the alf, nursing, lTC, hospitals, corrections, agencies, staffing company.Yes i have tried them all since last year July. All they want to know is,if you have been employed as a lpn for at least a year,not so much on how long you have had the license. No one is hiring without at least a year experience these days.
One nursing facility said they are only hiring prn/per diem because it cost effective .Wheres a popular quote," its a slow time". I am employed with three agencies as per diem/prn lpn. Bills are not per diem or prn these days. If any one has any tips/tricks on getting a lpn job, please let me know. Thanks

nursetodd2002@yahoo.com in Fort Wayne, Indiana

47 months ago

Christine Wallace in Morgantown, West Virginia said: I am currently trying to come up with a list of the five top travel agencies for LPNs and would appreciate any info all you nurses good and bad about travel agencies you have worked with, what would you do to improve them?
Thanks
Christine Wallace LPN
millineum medical has 50 jobs mainly correctional and clinics ask for heather sweatman excellent lady say todd elick referred you i get referral bonus after 1st assignment completed

mindlessbs in Plant City, Florida

46 months ago

new grad, At last check, Town and Country hospital in Tampa, has LPN openings and will hire new grads

Penny in Ozark, Missouri

46 months ago

Sincerely,
Road_Dog...

Most nursing homes take new graduates. Get your experience there for the year, then try again with an agency.

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.