77 months ago

mobile massage therapist
advertise for free
online appointment for massage therapist
www.servemehere.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CAROL, L M T in Orlando, Florida

76 months ago

Happy endings requested absolutely disgust me and am thoroughly ashamed of the people who call themselves Massage therapists and men who have issues and execte some gratification in a sexual way form a total stranger we are not perpetuating prostitution. I will accept outcalls by friends and customer referals,either husband and wife or someone who I have a repore with when someone call i will screen them and do not trust fooing to a strange man's home on demand!.I am more trusting of females and people who repect us as profeesionals.We are upheld by ethics and I am not about to lose my license that I studied and worked hard to get.r

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

TracieLMT in San Antonio, Texas

75 months ago

Do you offer this service to just the NY area or are you looking to make this nationwide?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Warwick, New York

75 months ago

Hi Tracie,
We are offering this service nation wide. If you click on the area that says "browse the directory" you will see the map of the usa. It's really a great service and the site is getting a lot of hits every day. We are different than any other directory for a few reasons. We create a web page profile of you and your service then we fully optimize the page so that it shows up in the major search engines. Google "in home massage" and you will see what I mean. We have a team of very talented web professionals that get your profile a lot of web traffic. The best part about the service is it's FREE for 30 days and after that it's only $9.99 and you can opt out at any time. I invite you to check it out and be the first from Texas listed on the site. I promise you will be impressed with the powerful results. It's Free, What do you have to loose?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TJC-LMT in San Antonio, Texas

75 months ago

Thanks, I'll check it out!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

healthy girl in London, United Kingdom

61 months ago

I am in London and i have used these people, they're good www.relaxedworkplace.com and i have also tried www.reflexologylondon.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

david in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

Hi
I am in USA and I have used www.servemehere.com/Massage-Therapists-Online-Appointments to advertise my mobile services and get access to online appointment scheduling

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Linda in Saint Louis, Missouri

59 months ago

You mention after the free trial it is $9.99. Is that per month, day, massage?

Linda

Mark in Warwick, New York said: Hi Tracie,
We are offering this service nation wide. If you click on the area that says "browse the directory" you will see the map of the usa. It's really a great service and the site is getting a lot of hits every day. We are different than any other directory for a few reasons. We create a web page profile of you and your service then we fully optimize the page so that it shows up in the major search engines. Google "in home massage" and you will see what I mean. We have a team of very talented web professionals that get your profile a lot of web traffic. The best part about the service is it's FREE for 30 days and after that it's only $9.99 and you can opt out at any time. I invite you to check it out and be the first from Texas listed on the site. I promise you will be impressed with the powerful results. It's Free, What do you have to loose?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ryan Porter in Redmond, Washington

59 months ago

If you want to start a web-based or mobile massage business you can check out www.simplifythis.com for the tools you need to book appointments and send invoices to customers from your iPhone. I know they they offer a free 30 day trial too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tsh2764 in Knoxville, Tennessee

45 months ago

This is also a very informative website which gives detailed information about starting a spa / mobile spa!
www.massage-education.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

amyamster in houston, Texas

41 months ago

SEO is a necessity in starting a business. You must be competitive in your field and to accomplish this you must raise your page ranking on search results.
www.webimax.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dimas in Marbella, Spain

31 months ago

Hi. I am in Spain and I have used my personal website www.otravidaweb.com to advertise my services mobile massage. Can you take some ideas from there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dianna in Saint Louis, Missouri

18 months ago

Post your massage ads on MassagePot.com its like craigslist or for massages only... probly 123,000 users, low competition in most states, great turn over, im getting about 12 new clients a week at 50 bucks each... not bad, thinking about raising my prices

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

diana in Saint Louis, Missouri

18 months ago

you guys belive it or not, if you dont mind a few "ify" calls you can use backpage.com therapuetic massage section to generate more business for yourselves.. just adding insight for us who need places to post our services at. i have no skin in the game so its just good advice that works

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Perfect london massage in London, United Kingdom

18 months ago

We use backpage to advertise but most of our business from google adwords and referrals .There is a lot of competition in London.
The main problem we have is finding genuine clients who want a therapeutic massage.There are so many clients that are looking for happy endings and erotic massages.
perfectlondonmassage.co.uk/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.