Industrial designer/Mechanical engineer/CAD designer looking for contract or direct work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

JSKca in Davis, California

63 months ago

I am interested in contract or direct employment in the Sacramento/Davis/SF area. BSME and industrial design background. More than 15 years of proven success in analysis, design, and development of electromechanical systems, with involvement from concept to design and manufacturing support. My industrial design background permits me to more easily convey design concepts, as well as contribute to form/fit/function design. I am highly proficient with Pro/E, including time as a CAD database administrator, and am also skilled with SolidWorks. Thanks for any helpful feedback!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rputr in Aurora

60 months ago

With 4 years experience in engineering, I am actively looking for design positions using advanced Pro/E skills related to manufacturing environment. I have also worked on six-sigma projects and failure analysis for current and new products, participated in design reviews. Knowledge in finite element methods extending to large deflection. Open to relocation and excellent communication skills. Please feel free to reach my for my other qualifications. Thanks!

Tu Sofelkanik in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

59 months ago

Our company is currently looking for a Mechanical Product Design Engineer with an ID background and human factors design. Please use the following link to review the job description and learn about our company - tbe.taleo.net/NA4/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=VOCOLLECT&cws=1&rid=403

Upon review of the resume and you would like to pursue the opportunity further, please submit your resume via our corporate website or to jobs@vocollect.com. We will review your application and contact you if your background is a match to the position requirements.

Thank you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.