HELP: Whats the best Medical Assistant School In Atlanta Georgia Area?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Brenda in Seymour, Tennessee

69 months ago

JP in Atlanta, Georgia said: There are so many schools down here that offer medical assisting programs. PLEASE can someone give me a heads up on the BEST. I know they are expensive, but I want the best teachers, the best curiculum, the best everything. ALSO, I must be eligible to be certified at the end of the course through American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA). Is Medix School good? Westwood College? I want to stay away from Sanford Brown and Everest. I dont think they are accredited. The program must be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). Please let a fella know what you know. Thanks.

Hello there JP: I just recently gradurated from Westwood in Midtown, Atlanta, December 13th, 2008 and Now works in Gwinnett, Ga. Westwood is the Bomb. So what ever your decision is I advise you to give Westwood a call first. The school, and advisors are great. B. Moody

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

B1NA2 in Alpharetta, Georgia

50 months ago

I dont know what the situation is with post-secondary education in other states, but GA has got a great technical school system. IDK why no one ever mentions going to local/public colleges on these boards! I would never go to any school that wasnt lisenced/accredited by the state (hellowww FINAID= $$$+ guaranteed education @ public schools!!!)!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pins10@aol.com in Lawrenceville, Georgia

49 months ago

The best is Lanier Technical College, in Oakwood,Winder,Cummings, GA. I am about to graduate from there. This school is accredidated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ivone in Roswell, Georgia

38 months ago

JP in Atlanta, Georgia said: There are so many schools down here that offer medical assisting programs. PLEASE can someone give me a heads up on the BEST. I know they are expensive, but I want the best teachers, the best curiculum, the best everything. ALSO, I must be eligible to be certified at the end of the course through American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA). Is Medix School good? Westwood College? I want to stay away from Sanford Brown and Everest. I dont think they are accredited. The program must be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). Please let a fella know what you know. Thanks.

Hi, can u pls let me know if u got an answer? I have the same question? Thank you. Ivoe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

angelicaS in Duluth, Georgia

20 months ago

JP in Atlanta, Georgia said: There are so many schools down here that offer medical assisting programs. PLEASE can someone give me a heads up on the BEST. I know they are expensive, but I want the best teachers, the best curiculum, the best everything. ALSO, I must be eligible to be certified at the end of the course through American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA). Is Medix School good? Westwood College ? I want to stay away from Sanford Brown and Everest. I dont think they are accredited. The program must be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). Please let a fella know what you know. Thanks.

i would look at Iverson Institute. They are one of the best schools in Atlanta, GA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.