MEDICAL BILLING AND OR CODING FROM HOME

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Fredrica Bradwell in Pompano Beach, Florida

26 months ago

I was looking for a work from home job . Im already a coder.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

codingchristy in New Hudson, Michigan

26 months ago

McKesson.com

They have numerous coding from home positions available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Searching in Joliet, Illinois

20 months ago

codingchristy in New Hudson, Michigan said: McKesson.com

They have numerous coding from home positions available.

Im searching for a coding position, recent graduate (oct 2011)I live in Illinois, do you have any postions in this area available or no of some avaiable postions in my area? Thank you Eugenia Mack....ems64_2000@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

jennifer.young1212 in Torrance, California

19 months ago

I would recommed you guys to do research online on job portal sites. Further I would recommend to contact the school from where you have done the certification. They might be able help you with the placement. I completed my certifcation from a <a href="www.operationhoodsiecup.org/how-to-choose-best-medical-billing-and-coding-school/">medical billing and coding schoo</a>l and the school placement cell offered me a job after few days of certification.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

jennifer.young1212 in Torrance, California

19 months ago

I would recommed you guys to do research online on job portal sites. Further I would recommend to contact the school from where you have done the certification. They might be able help you with the placement. I completed my certifcation from a medical billing and coding school and the school placement cell offered me a job after few days of certification.
www.operationhoodsiecup.org/how-to-choose-best-medical-billing-and-coding-school/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

John Wright in Torrance, California

19 months ago

I would recommed you guys to do research online on job portal sites. Further I would recommend to contact the school from where you have done the certification. They might be able help you with the placement. I completed my certifcation from a medical billing and coding school and the school placement cell offered me a job after few days of certification. www.operationhoodsiecup.org/how-to-choose-best-medical-billing-and-coding-school/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.