Remote Coding Position Wanted

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (21)

Karrie610 in Heath, Ohio

69 months ago

Hi, I am looking for a remote coding position. I also have experience in medical billing. I have 5+ years experience in coding and I am certified through PMI as a CMC. I am looking to obtain my CCS in the near future. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lorraine in Connersville, Indiana

69 months ago

Karrie610 in Heath, Ohio said: Hi, I am looking for a remote coding position. I also have experience in medical billing. I have 5+ years experience in coding and I am certified through PMI as a CMC. I am looking to obtain my CCS in the near future. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

What patient types do you code? IP, OP?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Karrie

69 months ago

Lorraine in Connersville, Indiana said: What patient types do you code? IP, OP?

I code both inpatient and outpatient. Right now I work at a small hospital. We are mainly a surgical hospital, but we also have inpatient acute care. Before this job, I worked at a family practice.

Lorraine in Connersville, Indiana

69 months ago

Karrie said: I code both inpatient and outpatient. Right now I work at a small hospital. We are mainly a surgical hospital, but we also have inpatient acute care. Before this job, I worked at a family practice.

If you have at least 4 yrs experience on the inpatient side, I would love to hear from you. My employer is looking for several inpatient coders as well as anyone experienced in interventional radiology.

Please email me at woman_skornd@yahoo.com.

kmhext in Cooperstown, New York

68 months ago

I am a certified professional coder and a member of the Radiology
Specialty Board of Advisors on the Board of Advanced Medical Coding (BAMC). I have 12+ years experience in the medical coding field. I am knowledgeable in all areas of ICD-9-CM and CPT coding, specializing in diagnostic and interventional radiology. Strengths include vast knowledge of physician coding and medical terminology and I have extensive experience in re-working Medicare rejections/denials and HCC (Hierarchical Condition Category/Medicare Risk Adjustments) projects. I am proficient in IDXIDX/RAD, Zotech, Meditech, CodeRyte, ChartOne, and A-Life medical coding systems to name a few.
I am an independent contractor and have been working as a remote
coder (via FedEx,Internet, etc.) since 2001. I have the following credentials: CPC, CMC, CCS-P, CMBS, ACS-RA, PMC, RCC and I am currently looking for more remote work.

nadeen in Vineland, New Jersey

63 months ago

Hi , I am currently looking for an remote outpatient coding positing on a part-time basis. I am currently working for a very small hospital doing the outpatient accounts which includes, all surgical outpatients ( Colonoscopy,EGD, ancilliary, cardiac cath, pain management ). I also code Emergency room records. If anyone knows of anything out there, please let me know. I am also a CCS.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Allykatz in Sarasota, Florida

61 months ago

Karrie610 in Heath, Ohio said: Hi, I am looking for a remote coding position. I also have experience in medical billing. I have 5+ years experience in coding and I am certified through PMI as a CMC. I am looking to obtain my CCS in the near future. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

Hello,
I am taking a course in CPT coding and my instructor has asked us to write a short essay on "What is a remote medical coder? And What are some of the responsibilities of a remote medical coder?" I have searched the internet and my book and have not been able to find any information on this. I was wondering if you might be able to give me some insight. Thank you Allison

cocoaweez@comcast.net in West Palm Beach, Florida

60 months ago

I am looking for remote coding work, mainly E & M, radiology, same day surgery. I am a CPC and have over 5 years of experience in coding and billing. The last two years I have worked remotely exclusively for a variety of companies and projects. Please contact me at cocoaweez@comcast.net. Thank you.

FELICIACOULTER in Houston, Texas

60 months ago

I am experienced in remote coding so if anyone have any positions available please contact me @ kingdomagenda357@yahoo.com

Heather MC in murfreesboro, Tennessee

60 months ago

I am looking for a remote coding postition. I have medical office coding experience, plus 4 years of outpatient surgery and emergency department coding. Where I was previously employed didn't require us to be certified, but I am currently working on obtaining my CCS. Please contact me at hclear@comcast.net Thank you!

Dr Steven in Hyderabad, India

58 months ago

Pls contact www.medicalcodingexperts.com for job openings.

Snooky Luv in Las Vegas, Nevada

57 months ago

Dr Steven in Hyderabad, India said: Pls contact www.medicalcodingexperts.com for job openings.

PEOPLE THIS NOT A JOB, BUT A SCAM 2 BUY PROD From an uneducated website. ALWAYS go to AHIMA for Certification and info. NOT These websites scammers & the person who created these bogus ads is actually in the US!! He's under a BOGUS Identity!

Snooky Luv in Las Vegas, Nevada

57 months ago

Here's some recruiters and agency hiring for remote coders. Send them your resume:

Linda Parobek
Alexander Group
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
linda@alexandergroup.us
www.alexandergroup.us/
* Send her your resume and let her know your interested in remote coding and you might have to take a test.* Google her company name for contact info for phone number. Contract w/ Ba
Bonnie LeBlanc
bonnie.leblanc@ERESO.COM
Recruiter
re|solution
www.ereso.com
Request coding test- possible avail are travel for couple weeks and remote from home. Inquire within for more info. * Send her your resume and let her know your interested in remote coding and you might have to take a test.* Google her company name for contact info for phone number*
Tangee Miller
CompHealth Associates, Inc.
6451 N. Federal Highway, Suite 702
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308
Tangee.Miller@comphealth.com

Dana Bozich- Request coding test from Dana
dbozich@medlearn.com or danab@medlearn.com
Senior Recruiter

Julie A. Micheletti BS RN--(Contracts with MedLEARN)
Senior Director, Professional Services
The Hutton Group, Inc.
juliem@huttongrouphc.com-
Contact Julie 1st b4 MEDLEARN and let her know ur interested in Remote Position @ MEDLEARN!

MedLearn -- EXCELLENT COMPANY - the Top BEST! REMOTE OPS!!
Thank you for your interest in Medical Learning, MedLearn, as a company, does not employ remote coders but we have partners and clients who do. You may, however, take our coding tests and we will notify you of any future opportunities that may be available through one of our partners.
If you are interested in taking our coding tests, please reply back to me and I will send you the necessary information.
MEDLEARN's Coding Test is hard, its not Multi-choice, you have to enter the dx and px codes with ur book. GOODLUCK!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Patti in Wagener, South Carolina

56 months ago

I DO NOT recommend LexiCode or SourceCorp.

JS,RCC in Rome, New York

41 months ago

I am a Certified Radiology Coder for 5 years now. I currently work remotely for
a few companies doing coding but am looking for additional work. If anyone is interested in a resume please reply.
THANKS!!

EDCtx in Texas

40 months ago

Patti in Wagener, South Carolina said: I DO NOT recommend LexiCode or SourceCorp.

Why not? They seem to be one of the few coding companies that offer full benefits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mlhitt@gmail.com in Navarre, Florida

38 months ago

With ICD10 training and certs starting now, how will prior experience in ICD9 and a certification in ICD10 help me find a job working remote within the next year to two years?

concal in Nashville, Tennessee

38 months ago

If you are willing to exchange them for your soul...

concal in Nashville, Tennessee

38 months ago

"Patti in Wagener, South Carolina said: I DO NOT recommend LexiCode or SourceCorp.

Why not? They seem to be one of the few coding companies that offer full benefits."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nalini Devarajan in Omaha, Nebraska

30 months ago

I am Nalini Devarajan Omaha-NE, 6 Years exp in medical coding as a outpatient medical coder in mutispeciality.I am experienced in remote coding also,so if anyone have any positions available please contact me @ careersnalini@gamil.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

williere in Marietta, Georgia

29 months ago

concal in Nashville, Tennessee said: "Patti in Wagener, South Carolina said: I DO NOT recommend LexiCode or SourceCorp.

Why not? They seem to be one of the few coding companies that offer full benefits."

Why you say so about the company?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.