MLT certificate vs AS MLT. SO NOW THERE IS A WAY YOU CAN WORK IN THE LAB FOR LESS TIME!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 59)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Todd MT (ASCP) in Dallas, Texas

51 months ago

WOW, talk about bottom of the barrel. I thought a AS degree was pretty low, now you just need a CERTIFICATE!!

Now I see what State of FL and Ariana are talking about!!

I hope I can find a way to become a MD with a 12 month certificate program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

WOW I can see why MLT and MT want to be equivilant.

Let me ask you this, did they go over any organic chemistry in your certification course? If the Dr. orders a ETOH would you have any idea what that was?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

CLS48 in California

51 months ago

The lowering of standards in the lab is simply ridiculous.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rus in Lawton, Oklahoma

51 months ago

Todd MT (ASCP) in Dallas, Texas said: So in 14 months you can get a MLT certificate WITHOUT EVEN HAVING a Associate degree, then you can take your AMT, THEN BE FLORIDA LICENSED?

WOW THE LAB IS DOOMED! THIS CONFIRMES IT!

I may be a lowly MLT, but they did teach me how to spell. (there's no "E" in "CONFIRMS," but thanks for playing.

And yes, I DID have to take Organic Chem.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Becky

51 months ago

Who's funding this bull*hit? Are you serious another jab at the standards within the lab. I seriously think we need the standards of ASCP but with the mentality of AMT (A lab tech with a law degree, hopefully in the near future a lab tech with a doctorate in laboratory and a law degree to lobby for us in congress to get laws passed to have standards so we can get proper pay just like nurses) Because bottomline the pathologist dont care about a med tech, med lab tech, or a lab asst.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Todd MT (ASCP) in Lewisville, Texas

51 months ago

This is why we need our OWN BOARD and OWN LICENSURE to make sure there is adequate training for laboratory individuals.

14 months you are lacking so many courses its scary. How a MLT can even think they are close to a MT is laughable. Then they want to take a AAB to become a MT.

These people want the easy way out. They do not care about taking classes, learning theory.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ChocolateAgar in Birmingham, Alabama

51 months ago

Is this even true? Can someone provide a link with DETAILS about said certificate program?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

Well this was the person that started talking about that she only had a MLT certificate and she is WORKING TOWARDS HER ASSOCIATE DEGREE.

www.indeed.com/forum/job/medical-technologist/MLT-Certificate/t252431

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

I read that thread and I still can't find any information on a 14 month MLT certificate. I am aware of MLA/CLA (lab assistant, NOT technician) certificate programs. I'm will be testing for my MLA certification this summer and am working on my AS in health science and will be able to move into an entry level tech position once I get it, but I will have to have my degree & AAB certification first.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

I have been trying to google MLT certificate programs. I found this article that said most of them closed down because the credits could not transfer. Seems pretty shady!

Here is some of the posts from the article:
If the certificate programs' silence means that their courses don't carry transferabe credit, they do a disservice to students who might later want to pursue a college degree. Students may elect to enter a program that doesn't offer academic credits, but they should know about this limitation right away. Moreover, it's possible that certificate programs vary significantly in offering academic credit.

It will not let me post the link for some reason.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

Ok...so the credits won't transfer to a 4yr college (just like medical assistant & pharmacy tech programs) but it will allow you to test under AMT and gain certification...where you can be hired in some labs as entry level MLT. This may be the first time I've ever agreed with y'all...but if this is indeed true.... the educational standards in this field have bottomed out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

Well the one good thing is when I googled MLT certificate, I couldnt find any places that offered it. But when State of FL or Ariana or Sarah comes by again maybe they can say where they went to get their 14 month MLT certificate. One thing I noticed those three have in common is that they are all from the same area. So I am thinking this 14 month MLT certificate program is somewhere in Tampa/Clearwater/Land o Lakes, FL

Sarah123 in Tampa, Florida

51 months ago

It does exist. This is the school: erwin.edu/CourseDetail.aspx?CourseId=77

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sarah123 in Tampa, Florida

51 months ago

51 months ago

Tampa and Ocala, just as I thought. I use to work in tampa when I was a traveler, and the hospital I worked at had all MTs. Most of the directors and HR look at the degree with the certification and license.

The women I worked for specifically looked for BS MT ASCP with FL license.

Now that I work for a lab that I help with the hiring, I would NEVER hire anyone with a 14 month mlt diploma, it is bad enough there is a associate degree. I noticed the three positions that we filled this year all had their BS MT degree with ASCP, and the amount of applicants we received was astronomical.

I am thinking with more automation that is coming out these hospitals are going to need less MLTs and a few MTs. This one lab I worked in at harriburg as a traveler, there was 2 MTs for the whole lab, the rest were lab assistants. This lab had a mechanical arm that spun, alloquated, and put the specimen on the insturment and autoverified. The blood bank was automated with electornic crossmatches.

They will never hire a tech with a 14 month MLT diploma or associate level MLT to oversee a laboratory, expecially since everthing is getting automated now. Just think about that if you want to consider the laboratory as a career.

I see more MLT in reference labs, doctors offices but the hospitals seem to be more selective. Its like all the hospitals eliminated the LVN/LPN and only uses RNs, now one hospital is only hiring BSRNs because they want reach a higher status.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Tanya in Southaven, Mississippi

47 months ago

Tood I have been a MLT for over 7 years. I have worked in both hospital a nd clinic settings and majority of test are run by machines so it's not like you're really using all that book knowlegde your so eager for everyone to gain. I would be willing to be if you were asked some of those MT questions or how to manually run a test when a machine breaks down, you will be gettign out all those books a nd maunals like most other MTs. No doubt being knowledgable in the lab is important but it's not like it's exactly rocket science so lighten up. Hell I'm just a MLT and when I worked in clinic I was fortunate enough to get alot of on the job training and I can do everything MTs do. Once you get on the job it's all about hands on because you will rarely put all those courses to use from college anyway.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Larry in Richardson, Texas

47 months ago

I would think, in this day and time, that a more helpful degree would be bioengineering. Mechanics, hydraulics, computers and computer programming would be much more useful than just chemistry and biology. Does the MLTD get into those areas? Is this just another quickie degree/doctorate?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

howe in Sacramento, California

47 months ago

Hi, Larry in Richardson, Texas
School in my area just offers MLT program ( AS degree) ! But I'm so worried about job opportunities ! any suggestion !

Larry in Richardson, Texas

47 months ago

There will always be sick people and there will always be lab jobs. If you want to try something different someday, and you will, diversify your education. There are so many people in the lab that feel stuck. The MLT course is a great way to get a feel for the lab without going into deep debt. Places that offer MLT programs probably offer other career choices. Think about a backup plan to avoid the bitter I'm stuck syndrome and keep growing.

Todd MT (ASCP) in Euless, Texas

47 months ago

Howe your in CA, they have barely started hiring MLTs in CA, almost 99.9% are all MT with CA license.

They also pay higher than any part of the country (as you heard on here NYC pays like crap and the cost of living is probably more than CA and NYC hospital start at 50K). CA is the best place to work as a MT because of high standards for the profession.

The rest of the country uses MLTS, keeps wages low therefore you have bitter people...I am trying to get to CA myself

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

howe in Sacramento, California

47 months ago

Todd MT (ASCP) in Euless, Texas said: Howe your in CA, they have barely started hiring MLTs in CA, almost 99.9% are all MT with CA license.

They also pay higher than any part of the country (as you heard on here NYC pays like crap and the cost of living is probably more than CA and NYC hospital start at 50K). CA is the best place to work as a MT because of high standards for the profession.

The rest of the country uses MLTS, keeps wages low therefore you have bitter people...I am trying to get to CA myself

If they dont wanna hire MLT in CA, that program should be closed ! But still, that school has just started the MLT program for real ! That sounds kind of unreasonable !

After searching around, I found out that program funded by some organization!

CLS48 in California

47 months ago

www.camlt.org/train.html#mlt

Howe, Todd is right. There are only 3 certified MLT programs in CA that allow you to take the CA MLT license exam. It is listed above and they are Saddleback, southwestern, and De Anza college. There have been private MLT programs in CA for some time but do not take them, they are just scams. They will take your money and all you can do will be to process specimens and be a lab assistant, a job that you can do with a high school degree without any training.

No one in CA is hiring MLTs really at this point. Your best bet is to enter into a CLS program because the pay is hire and they are very much in demand.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

howe in California

47 months ago

CLS48 in California said: www.camlt.org/train.html#mlt

Howe, Todd is right. There are only 3 certified MLT programs in CA that allow you to take the CA MLT license exam. It is listed above and they are Saddleback, southwestern, and De Anza college. There have been private MLT programs in CA for some time but do not take them, they are just scams. They will take your money and all you can do will be to process specimens and be a lab assistant, a job that you can do with a high school degree without any training.

No one in CA is hiring MLTs really at this point. Your best bet is to enter into a CLS program because the pay is hire and they are very much in demand.

Thank you very much for your info ! I really wanna go straight to the CLS program but I have financial problems so I need get a job quick.

BTW, the school I've mentioned is a community college , and my friend told me that program is funded by government.

howe in California

47 months ago

To CLS48 : Since your are a CLS, so would you plz to help me with this question ?

Do Anatomy and Physiology 1,2 count toward Biology Major ( B.S degree) ?

The reason why I ask this question because I want to take a B.S in Bio after finishing an AS in MLT program!

Thank you much!

CLS48 in California

47 months ago

I am not sure if that counts to a bio major but probably. Even if that program is funded by the government, if it's not one of those 3 colleges on that list, you might not qualify to get the CA MLT license. I think you should work part time at McDonald's for some extra money and just get your CLS degree.

G.A. in Waco, Texas

45 months ago

Todd MT (ASCP) in Dallas, Texas said: WOW I can see why MLT and MT want to be equivilant.

Let me ask you this, did they go over any organic chemistry in your certification course? If the Dr. orders a ETOH would you have any idea what that was?

Dude, I am an MLT, and I could work circles around you. Get over your self. Maybe we should do an ETOH on you because because you have to be drunk to be that rude.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

G.A. in Waco, Texas

45 months ago

Todd MT (ASCP) in Dallas, Texas said: Well this was the person that started talking about that she only had a MLT certificate and she is WORKING TOWARDS HER ASSOCIATE DEGREE.

www.indeed.com/forum/job/medical-technologist/MLT-Certificate/t252431

Maybe She is talking about a clinical lab assistant. The can do low and moderate complexity test. No Micro or Blood bank.

Dave in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

Most mlt-ophobes blame their poor achievement on something other than themselves. In their minds hard and consistent work should not take precedent over a BS or higher degree. To them, success is given and not earned (for life I might add) by a previous 4 years of school work. The MT’s that keep working with their heads down usually don’t care who works beside them (as long as they’re a smart error free worker).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hollyemma in Terrell, Texas

44 months ago

I am a phlebotomist and want to know do I need to get a MLT before I can go for a MT? I would like to someday be a Supervisor for a Lab anywhere? So now I would like to start taking courses to reach my goal by the beginning of 2011. In the Dallas, TX area. Any one help if you can to send me in the right direction. The sooner I can get started the better. Thanks to all. In advance.

HE

Richard Covington in Miami, Florida

43 months ago

hollyemma in Terrell, Texas said: I am a phlebotomist and want to know do I need to get a MLT before I can go for a MT? I would like to someday be a Supervisor for a Lab anywhere? So now I would like to start taking courses to reach my goal by the beginning of 2011. In the Dallas, TX area. Any one help if you can to send me in the right direction. The sooner I can get started the better. Thanks to all. In advance.

HE

You don't have to become a mlt before becoming a MT. Find a 4 yr medical technology program and enroll in it. There is no upward mobility in phlebotomy. I've done phlebotomy off and on for 15 yrs and the upper lab personnel treated me like shttttt. Becoming a mlt or MT is not rocket science. Some of these MT's and mlt's are very judgemental and selfish. they rate AMT certification less superior to ASCP certification. In reality ASCP is doing less to decrease the shortage of mlt's and MT's. They require clinical rotations and medical technology degrees but the instrumentation does all the work. Only one certification organization is needed and it sure aint the ASCP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Chicago, Illinois

43 months ago

Richard Covington in Miami, Florida said: You don't have to become a mlt before becoming a MT. Find a 4 yr medical technology program and enroll in it. There is no upward mobility in phlebotomy. I've done phlebotomy off and on for 15 yrs and the upper lab personnel treated me like shttttt. Becoming a mlt or MT is not rocket science. Some of these MT's and mlt's are very judgemental and selfish. they rate AMT certification less superior to ASCP certification. In reality ASCP is doing less to decrease the shortage of mlt's and MT's. They require clinical rotations and medical technology degrees but the instrumentation does all the work. Only one certification organization is needed and it sure aint the ASCP!

Laboratory managers fighting for standards would disagree with you. It's always beneficial to have someone on the bench who counts 13 blasts as lymphocytes, or to throw somebody who is unqualified into a level I trauma center blood bank. Remember the grass is always greener on the other side, and Clinical Laboratory Science programs are not easy. You my friend are full of crap.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

I just wanted to point out after reading about the programs I see these students are going to class Mon-Fri, all day.

lady yersinia pestis in Stevensville, Michigan

42 months ago

I think this is another job that desires a certified lab tech
www.robinsonmemorial.org/body.cfm?xyzpdqabc=0&id=37213&action=detail&ref=455

Compensation is lower than an ASCP MLT

This is looking grim for the future of all things bench tech in the lab.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Helpful in Cleveland, Ohio

42 months ago

Richard Covington in Miami, Florida said: You don't have to become a mlt before becoming a MT. Find a 4 yr medical technology program and enroll in it. There is no upward mobility in phlebotomy. I've done phlebotomy off and on for 15 yrs and the upper lab personnel treated me like shttttt. Becoming a mlt or MT is not rocket science. Some of these MT's and mlt's are very judgemental and selfish. they rate AMT certification less superior to ASCP certification. In reality ASCP is doing less to decrease the shortage of mlt's and MT's. They require clinical rotations and medical technology degrees but the instrumentation does all the work. Only one certification organization is needed and it sure aint the ASCP!

Uneducated laboratory personnel kill people. QED.

You are right about one thing...becoming an MT isn't rocket science. Becoming an MT is medical science.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

mlt in Cincinnati, Ohio

42 months ago

you know, all of this bickering sounds just like the lab! ah.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sAM.. in Makati, Philippines

41 months ago

Could someone help me how to find job abroad? I had passed the ASCPi exam last September.But I am a newly graduate Med Tech, with 4 months work experience in a clinic. I just want to know if there is a possibility that i can work abroad with this experience..thank you..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Break up the Mafia in Salt Lake City, Utah

41 months ago

sAM.. in Makati, Philippines said: Could someone help me how to find job abroad? I had passed the ASCPi exam last September.But I am a newly graduate Med Tech, with 4 months work experience in a clinic. I just want to know if there is a possibility that i can work abroad with this experience..thank you..

Abroad? Why don't you go to San Diego? Any of the thousands of pinoy mafia lab managers will hire you without competition.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sAM in Makati, Philippines

41 months ago

Break up the Mafia in Salt Lake City, Utah said: Abroad? Why don't you go to San Diego? Any of the thousands of pinoy mafia lab managers will hire you without competition.

Thank Break up the Mafia in Salt Lake City for thAT info..I'll try to check that..

Marissa in Sacramento, California

39 months ago

howe in California said: Thank you very much for your info ! I really wanna go straight to the CLS program but I have financial problems so I need get a job quick.

BTW, the school I've mentioned is a community college , and my friend told me that program is funded by government.

Are you talking about the new program in Folsom Lake College? They are funded by a government grant but are not accredited :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

BSMT, MLT in Manila, Philippines

39 months ago

in the philippines MLT are BSMT graduates and have an average ranging from 70-74% in the national licensure examinations.

eligod in Belleview, Florida

34 months ago

To clarify, the MLT certificate program in Ocala Fl (at CTAE) is 18 months, 8am to 3pm mon-thurs. There is not enough local work for all the graduates. With an average of only four MLT job available per year in the Ocala area, new graduates are kinda screwed and stuck with a diploma and credits that do not transfer to the local community college. The only realistic option is moving to a larger city after graduation.

The earned credits can be transferred, but only to the 5 Community colleges in Florida with a MLT associates program, none of which are anywhere near Ocala Fl. Basicly you get about 40 credits transferred and then need to meet the schools course requirements for the associates degree, math, chem, phys/anat, english, etc.

BTW, from my point of view, most Florida MLT's work in a doctor office lab doing basic tests and sending out samples to Labcorp or Quest.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

armyLABrat in Fort Polk, Louisiana

31 months ago

"Todd MT (ASCP) in Lewisville, Texas, 14 months you are lacking so many courses its scary. How a MLT can even think they are close to a MT is laughable. Then they want to take a AAB to become a MT. These people want the easy way out. They do not care about taking classes, learning theory."

What makes you better than me, or any one else? I am going to answer your question quite bluntly. I am a MLT that had 12 months of training (6 months class, 6 months on the job). You can learn theory anywhere. I do not have to sit in a classroom to learn theory. Maybe someone can not afford to go to college, and needs a way into this great field. You should never discourage that. Am I saying that the certificate is good enough? No. I say it is a way to get in the door. Anybody that is good at this field should always be striving to better themselves. And for those, like the phlebotomist that posted on here, there are programs that you can take on-line for degrees. The University of Cincinnati has a Bachelors in Science in Medical Technology. And before you say something...yes it is accredited. Depending on how much you have to transfer or will transfer, you can have your bachelors in no time. If you are close to your bachelors, or you have the bachelors but not taken the national registry, some jobs give you a set time to get nationally registered, or you lose your job. I welcome any comments, and now that I found this message board, I will peek in from time to time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jackcoal in Miami, Florida

28 months ago

Todd, being that you're an established ASCP Certified MT one would expect more leadership out of you. Instead, you as well as other ASCP MT's demonstrate such selfishness, separatism, greed and lack of leadership. You're supposed to welcome mlt's to the industry by hiring and training them. Sara is so ambitious. She has gone through an accredited mlt course and has acquired a national certification yet you bash her with your selfishness. Your selfishness demonstrates how dark your character is. Considering the automation this industry is not rocket science. For your information there are hospitals that still hire LPN's,i.e. the VA Hosp.It's not the industry that sucks it's people in the industry with your character that sucks. A strong industry is an industry that comes together as one! ASCP-AMT-AAB as 1

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

28 months ago

anonymous in Chicago, Illinois said: Laboratory managers fighting for standards would disagree with you. It's always beneficial to have someone on the bench who counts 13 blasts as lymphocytes, or to throw somebody who is unqualified into a level I trauma center blood bank. Remember the grass is always greener on the other side, and Clinical Laboratory Science programs are not easy. You my friend are full of crap.

Before lab managers fight for standards they need to become effective leaders. If a mlt or MT lacks skill in a level 1 trauma center blood bank then the lab manager should demonstrate the leadership to help he/she become more competent in the blood bank. This is called effective leadership. The nerve of you selfish lab managers to demand higher standards when you are such poor leaders! No school can instill effective leadship in one, for one must instill effective leadership in oneself! Whom ever you are, this industry would never benefit from the dark character that you exhibit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

28 months ago

Helpful in Cleveland, Ohio said: Uneducated laboratory personnel kill people. QED.

You are right about one thing...becoming an MT isn't rocket science. Becoming an MT is medical science.

Uneducated lab personnel don't qualify to sit for any of the national certification exams, so what is your point? Immediately rid yourself of the demons that constitute your selfishness. With today's automated specimen testing environments mlt's/MT's are nothing more than blue collar workers situated in a manufacturing plant type environment. Thus,it would make more sense for one to earn a BS in medical technology in the pursuance of becoming a doctor rather than a MT, not to mention the poor leadership in this industry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

NAACLS approved in East Alton, Illinois

27 months ago

My Mlt program is accredited by Naacls. So haters hush your mouth's and your fingers. Don't hate because you weren't smart enough to get into this field the cheap way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

NAACLS approved in East Alton, Illinois said: My Mlt program is accredited by Naacls. So haters hush your mouth's and your fingers. Don't hate because you weren't smart enough to get into this field the cheap way.

I feel you. High 5 to you. If the program is accredited the hell what others think. Such selfish judgmental laboratorians in this industry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dhami in Dallas, Texas

24 months ago

was out of the field for over 10 year, I have a masters in clinical lab science,but need to update my training for certification. Any ideas where to go.

24 months ago

If I had the great educational credentials that you have I would look into the ASCP. I've had my AMT certification since 08 and recently finished up a B.S. in Health Science. Yet, at this time selfish poor leadership lab managers don't care for entry level AMT certified medical lab technicians. I'm not investing anymore time in this industry. In this industry you will find a whole lot of selfish lab managers who lack the effective leadership that this industry needs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

M in Idyllwild, California

23 months ago

There are only 3 NAACLS accredited MLT (2 year/A.S. degree) programs in California. The previous poster is correct, they are: DeAnza, Southwestern and Saddleback.

However...

In order to be an MLT in the state of California and to get LICENSED, you DO NOT have to go to an NAACLS accredited program. As long as the school/program is approved by The California Department of Health, Laboratory Field Services, upon completion of the MLT program, you will be eligible to sit for the AAB or the ASCP certification and receive state licensure and can the work in California as an MLT.

This means you will have a state license, but you will NOT have AAB or ASCP certification. (Because in order to receive that, you need to attend a NAACLS accredited program).

Basically, this means there are TWO exams.

1. If you want to get a CA license, you can take the AAB or ASCP certification exam, MINUS the sections on microscopy and immunohematology.

2.If you want to get a CA license AND get AAB or ASCP certification (which requires attendance at a NAACLS accredited program), they you take the exam WITH the sections on microscopy and immunohematology.

Very confusing. But hopefully I have helped someone out with this information.

For anyone is San Diego, Miramar College offers an MLT program that is NOT NAACLS accredited. If you want one that IS, then go to Southwestern.

Honestly, I don't see the difference, other than that one path prepares you to work in California and the other prepares you to work anywhere. Also, I suppose one does not get the formal credential of "MLT" after their name if they do not have ASCP certification. But are labs in CA really going to care about that? I'm assuming most labs in CA are only going to want to make sure you have a state license.

Thoughts?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.