new graduate medical technologist from NJ - job opportunities in CA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 60)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

andrehun in Caldwell, New Jersey

58 months ago

Hello
I will be a new graduate of a med tech program- 4 years of sciences+ 1 year of clinical rotations in a NAACLS and CLIA approved program. I plan on getting my certification for the national ASCP and also the CA license to practice there. I have some experience in sound hospitals in NY in microbioogy and some lab assistant position while in training. I am a new graduate. What are my chances to be accepted in a job in CA with my credentials? Is it hard to get a CA job vs other places?
Thanks
Andreea

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

CLS48 in California

58 months ago

As long as CA accepts your education and gives you a license, you should have no problem getting a job somewhere. It will be easier getting a pm shift or graveyard shift, but if you really want a day shift there are availabilities. Also, there are more opportunities and higher pay in the larger urban cities and you could always live in the surrounding suburbs as most people do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ifwishwerehorses in Brooklyn, New York

58 months ago

andrehun in Caldwell, New Jersey said: Hello
I will be a new graduate of a med tech program- 4 years of sciences+ 1 year of clinical rotations in a NAACLS and CLIA approved program. I plan on getting my certification for the national ASCP and also the CA license to practice there. I have some experience in sound hospitals in NY in microbioogy and some lab assistant position while in training. I am a new graduate. What are my chances to be accepted in a job in CA with my credentials? Is it hard to get a CA job vs other places?
Thanks
Andreea

sounds good! 4 years AND 1 year rotation is really good looking

basically, you will need 16 credits in chemistry - including a years worth of orgo OR biochem, 16 credits in biology, one semester of physics including lab, i also believe you need one semester of statistics.

if you have those, and include your rotation - i'm pretty sure you are a shoo in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rohan in Rego Park, New York

58 months ago

physics with lab? I just had phy sics, as for chemistry my school gave us a combined Gen chem first semester into introduction to organic 2nd and then real organic chem 3rd semesters, altogether 12 credits. Did take other chem courses such as clinical chemistry which is 3 credits. Statistics as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CLS48 in California

58 months ago

Actually, if you received a degree in CLS, then the actual classes you took may not matter. It is only if your degree is in some other science other than CLS. You still need the 1 year of rotations though. Below is the quote for option A:

"Graduation from a college or university maintaining standards equivalent, as determined by the department, to those institutions accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, or an essentially equivalent accrediting agency, with a baccalaureate and a major in clinical laboratory science, the last year of which course shall have been primarily clinical laboratory procedures in a clinical laboratory training school acceptable to the department;"

ifwishwerehorses in Brooklyn, New York

58 months ago

CLS48 in California said: Actually, if you received a degree in CLS, then the actual classes you took may not matter. It is only if your degree is in some other science other than CLS. You still need the 1 year of rotations though. Below is the quote for option A:

"Graduation from a college or university maintaining standards equivalent, as determined by the department, to those institutions accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, or an essentially equivalent accrediting agency, with a baccalaureate and a major in clinical laboratory science, the last year of which course shall have been primarily clinical laboratory procedures in a clinical laboratory training school acceptable to the department;"

hmm, point taken. i read the requirement thingy from camlt website, but did not read to see if it was for cls major or another major,etc.

MLS250 in Birmingham, Alabama

58 months ago

I'm a certified MT who have been out of work for a year in Alabama. Hospitals in Alabama prefer hiring experience MLT'S over certified MT'S. Please give me advice on finding a MT position outside of Alabama.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Todd MLS (ASCP) in Fort Worth, Texas

58 months ago

Go to California, I doubt you will see any MLTs.

You have to meet their year long rotation requirement though to get a license.

58 months ago

Thanks Todd, I will look at the California requirement for a CLS license.

OneJob Less in Podunk, Georgia

51 months ago

MLS250 in Birmingham, Alabama said: I'm a certified MT who have been out of work for a year in Alabama. Hospitals in Alabama prefer hiring experience MLT'S over certified MT'S. Please give me advice on finding a MT position outside of Alabama.

Crazy question, I know, but were there no opportunities for a MT/MLS at LabCorp in Birmingham, AL? I only ask because I am in the same boat. I am a new graduate of a CLS program and I have had the darnest time finding a job at a hospital. I am now considering a reference lab like Quest or LabCorp, however, I don't know how easy it is for a new grad to start at a reference lab. I have read alot about nightmares at Quest. It may give me nightmares. However, at this point I need to start somewhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

OneJob Less in Podunk, Georgia,

There are opportunities for MT/MLS at LabCorp in Birmingham, but according to the HR Manager at LabCorp in Birmingham, AL LabCorp in Birmingham prefers to hire experience Medical Technologists with years of practical experience over recent MLS graduates with little or no practical clinical laboratory experience. However, go ahead and apply online since every resume and cover letter is different and you might actually get hired by Labcorp or Quest. Good luck in your job search. Also remember there is no such thing as a dumb question. :-)

50 months ago

OneJob Less in Podunk, Georgia said: Crazy question, I know, but were there no opportunities for a MT/MLS at LabCorp in Birmingham, AL? I only ask because I am in the same boat. I am a new graduate of a CLS program and I have had the darnest time finding a job at a hospital. I am now considering a reference lab like Quest or LabCorp, however, I don't know how easy it is for a new grad to start at a reference lab. I have read alot about nightmares at Quest. It may give me nightmares. However, at this point I need to start somewhere.

I just got hired as a Medical Technologist. Don't give up hope but send in online resumes and applications immediately after a Medical Technologist position is posted online. Don't worry if your first Medical Technologist job isn't your dream job. The only thing for you to worry about as an entry-level Medical Technologist is getting some practical experience under your belt so you can get your dream job and keep it.

ecmaddox in Ashland, Alabama

50 months ago

MLS250 in Birmingham, Alabama said: I'm a certified MT who have been out of work for a year in Alabama. Hospitals in Alabama prefer hiring experience MLT'S over certified MT'S. Please give me advice on finding a MT position outside of Alabama.

did you get a job yet? i'm having a hard time getting a job in alabama too!

50 months ago

ecmaddox in Ashland, Alabama said: did you get a job yet? i'm having a hard time getting a job in alabama too!

Yes, I found a MT position at a hospital in Atlanta, GA. The key to getting a job interview and job is to apply for positions that are posted within 48 hours because this is the time employers check online applications and select candidates for interviews. Every single interview I received was for MT positions posted within 48 hours

MT123 in Detroit, Michigan

50 months ago

Hi,
I am a new uncertified MT that just graduated from MSU. I was wondering who is hiring so I can obtain the clinical experience so I can sit for the certifying exam.

50 months ago

MT123 in Detroit, Michigan said: Hi,
I am a new uncertified MT that just graduated from MSU. I was wondering who is hiring so I can obtain the clinical experience so I can sit for the certifying exam.

I would strongly advise you to speak to your former MT Professors and let them know you have not found a MT position. Most Hospitals and Reference laboratories often contact University MT professors to ask about recent MT graduates who are seeking entry-level MT positions. Ask your former MT professor to serve as job references especially the Department Chairman of the MT department at MSU. I would also contact fellow MT students and see if they know of any MT entry-level job openings. Go to the hospitals where you did your clinical rotations and hand out resumes. Also, check hourly online for job openings. Two great job sites are www.indeed.com and www.careerbuilders.com.

50 months ago

ecmaddox in Ashland, Alabama said: did you get a job yet? i'm having a hard time getting a job in alabama too!

ecmaddox,

Have you found a job as a Medical Laboratory Scientist(MLS)?

50 months ago

MT123 in Detroit, Michigan said: Hi,

How’s your job search going? Have you found a job as a Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS)?

MLS87 in Sterling Heights, Michigan

50 months ago

I am in michigan too and man I can't find a job to save my life.

MT123 in Detroit, Michigan

50 months ago

MLS250 in Birmingham, Alabama said: How’s your job search going? Have you found a job as a Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS)?

The job search is slow and I have not yet found a job as a MLS.

50 months ago

MT123 in Detroit and MLS87 in Sterling Heights, Michigan,

Have you guys tried looking on the Indeed Website for MLS jobs? The website address is

www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Medical+Technologist&l=Michigan&start=10

Good luck and don't give up hope.

MT new graduate in Dallas, Texas

49 months ago

I just graduate from MT school in Dallas. How hard to get MT job in TX. Thanks for reply

alilhelp in Huntsville, Alabama

49 months ago

I have a BS degree in Biochemistry from TN St Univ. with 7-8 years of laboratory work and i was looking to get into a CLS or MLS program but I don't want to outright pay for the education and certification. Are there any opportunities in Alabama to get this done or is this too far fetched?

Meli in Davenport, Florida

43 months ago

I have yet to find a job here as a MLS. I graduated from PR in a NAACLS and CLIA approved program with my BS in Medical Technology. I am ASCP certified and have the FL license. I'm hoping for an opportunity to gain experience and training. I only have 6 mths of internship which is the amount that I had to do for my program. Yet every place I send my resume want 1 year of experience. How do I gain experience? I really need a job. Any suggestions? Also I'm worried since I have no experience or training...

43 months ago

Meli in Davenport, Florida said: I have yet to find a job here as a MLS. I graduated from PR in a NAACLS and CLIA approved program with my BS in Medical Technology. I am ASCP certified and have the FL license. I'm hoping for an opportunity to gain experience and training. I only have 6 mths of internship which is the amount that I had to do for my program. Yet every place I send my resume want 1 year of experience. How do I gain experience? I really need a job. Any suggestions? Also I'm worried since I have no experience or training...

Mel,
Apply for MLS jobs at LabCorp. LabCorp would be an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience and earn a paycheck. Good luck in your job search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

recentmls in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

42 months ago

I am graduating in August with an MLS but a having a hard time finding a job. I started my search in April. I will sit for the certification exam in August. Where would be the best place to look in the Maryland, Delaware, Washington D.C. and Pennsylvania areas. Any suggestions would be most helpful.

recentmls in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

42 months ago

I am graduating in August with an MLS but having a hard time finding a job. I started my search in April. I will sit for the certification exam in August. Where would be the best place to look in the Maryland, Delaware, Washington D.C. and Pennsylvania areas. Any suggestions would be most helpful.

MLT780 in Seattle, Washington

41 months ago

I am a MLT(ASCP)I graduated four months ago and I've been on three interviews which lead no where.I am constantly getting turned down by labcorp and just started applying for quest jobs like yesterday. Each time I hear we decided to go with someone else with more experience or someone who better fits what were looking for (from labcorp that is and the interviewers). Well if I just graduated and no one gives me a chance how will I ever get the experience that I need. I have letters of recommendation and I am still studying to stay current because you never know what kind of questions they will ask you during a interview. I am still hopeful. I am just worried because in two months my student loan bills will start arriving. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice they can offer to an over eager MLT who just wants to get their foot in the door.

41 months ago

MLT780 in Seattle, Washington said: I am a MLT(ASCP)I graduated four months ago and I've been on three interviews which lead no where.I am constantly getting turned down by labcorp and just started applying for quest jobs like yesterday. Each time I hear we decided to go with someone else with more experience or someone who better fits what were looking for (from labcorp that is and the interviewers). Well if I just graduated and no one gives me a chance how will I ever get the experience that I need. I have letters of recommendation and I am still studying to stay current because you never know what kind of questions they will ask you during a interview. I am still hopeful. I am just worried because in two months my student loan bills will start arriving. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice they can offer to an over eager MLT who just wants to get their foot in the door.

If you are continuously interviewing with LabCorp and not receiving any offers, more than likely your salary expectation for a MLT at LabCorp is too high. Try lowering your salary expectation and you will more likely be hired at Labcorp. Remember LabCorp pays around $2-$3/hour less than most large hospitals.

Cami in New Orleans, Louisiana

41 months ago

Does anyone know how hard it is to get a job in the central florida area as a Medical Technologist? I will be graduating from a naacls accredited school. My worry is that all the hospitals in Florida are looking for a year of experience which I do not have as a recent graduate. My clinical internship is only 5 months. I would appreciate any advice.

C.O. in New Orleans, Louisiana

41 months ago

Hi does anyone have any information about getting a job in the central florida area. I will be a recent graduate with ASCP certification and I am graduating for a NAACLS accredited school. All hospitals are asking for 1 year of experience which I will not have as a new graduate. My clinical internship is 5 months. I also have a Bilogy degree and am graduating at the top of my class. Any information or advice would be helpful

gtpiano2000@hotmail.com in Plainfield, New Jersey

36 months ago

I am recent graduate of montclair state university. completed MS in molecular biology.
Job market seems terible, i am begging for $10 per hr lab tech jobs.
I was considering getting into Medical Technologist program at UMDNJ. it takes 15 month to complete and costs over 10 k.
Can anyone advise me if medical technologist field is stable. Is it promissing, how is the job market, especially for entry level MT s. Does it worth so much money and time to spend.
Thank You.

anonnnmoyus in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

gtpiano2000@hotmail.com in Plainfield, New Jersey said: I am recent graduate of montclair state university. completed MS in molecular biology.
Job market seems terible, i am begging for $10 per hr lab tech jobs.
I was considering getting into Medical Technologist program at UMDNJ. it takes 15 month to complete and costs over 10 k.
Can anyone advise me if medical technologist field is stable. Is it promissing, how is the job market, especially for entry level MT s. Does it worth so much money and time to spend.
Thank You.

it definitely is. there are people in this field that are retiring in the masses. (Which will probably stabilize a bit in 10 yrs) So the time is now. Although NJ has no licensure regulations, I have heard they prefer to hire ASCP MT. New York will generally pay more than NJ. If you are from Plainfield NJ, it might be worth the trip to take the train to NJ for work. If not, Quest and other private labs are located in NJ and there will be jobs.

36 months ago

C.O. in New Orleans, Louisiana said: Hi does anyone have any information about getting a job in the central florida area. I will be a recent graduate with ASCP certification and I am graduating for a NAACLS accredited school. All hospitals are asking for 1 year of experience which I will not have as a new graduate. My clinical internship is 5 months. I also have a Bilogy degree and am graduating at the top of my class. Any information or advice would be helpful

Ask for your rotation locations if they can train you for free for another 7 months. You can then work there too, or use it as 'one' year experience to work elsewhere. Remember, the places where you did your rotations usually like to pick students like you, because they have already trained you for free.

36 months ago

According to ASCP the NJ and NY states allow fromer Biolgy/Chemistry grdaduates to qalify for the MT exam after 1 yr employment under supervision.Is this path still valid? I can not find any job postings without MT licens/certificate. Thank You

36 months ago

ASCP technologist certification exam:Molecular Biology, MB(ASCP) Route 4: Route 4: Graduate level degree (Master’s or Doctorate) in chemistry, biology, immunology, microbiology, allied health, clinical laboratory sciences, or an appropriately related field from a regionally accredited college/university AND six months acceptable clinical laboratory experience in molecular diagnostics in the U.S., Canada or an accredited clinical laboratory** within the last five years.

*A molecular biology laboratory is defined as one capable of providing individuals with knowledge and practical experience in all aspects of molecular analysis including, but not limited to, recombinant DNA technologies, polymerase chain reaction, and hybridization techniques.

**laboratory accredited by a CMS approved accreditation organization (i.e., AABB, CAP, COLA, DNV, The Joint Commission, etc.)
DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIND THESE LABS. SHOULD I JUST STARTCALLIN IN TO HR. IS THERE EASIER WAY? thank You...

36 months ago

gtpiano2000@hotmail.com in Plainfield, New Jersey said: ASCP technologist certification exam:Molecular Biology, MB(ASCP) Route 4: Route 4: Graduate level degree (Master’s or Doctorate) in chemistry, biology, immunology, microbiology, allied health, clinical laboratory sciences, or an appropriately related field from a regionally accredited college/university AND six months acceptable clinical laboratory experience in molecular diagnostics in the U.S., Canada or an accredited clinical laboratory** within the last five years.

*A molecular biology laboratory is defined as one capable of providing individuals with knowledge and practical experience in all aspects of molecular analysis including, but not limited to, recombinant DNA technologies, polymerase chain reaction, and hybridization techniques.

**laboratory accredited by a CMS approved accreditation organization (i.e., AABB, CAP, COLA, DNV, The Joint Commission, etc.)
DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIND THESE LABS. SHOULD I JUST STARTCALLIN IN TO HR. IS THERE EASIER WAY? thank You...

It basically means any lab, all reputable labs are accredited by JACHO, AABB(blood bank), CAP, etc. It just means, working at a friend's homemade lab won't count!

However, do you have six months of clinical experience which can be backed by the director/or authorized person at the site? If so, you should be set for the ASCP.

36 months ago

gtpiano2000@hotmail.com in Plainfield, New Jersey said: According to ASCP the NJ and NY states allow fromer Biolgy/Chemistry grdaduates to qalify for the MT exam after 1 yr employment under supervision.Is this path still valid? I can not find any job postings without MT licens/certificate. Thank You

I believe this path will expire in 2013. The grandparenting method has already expired. This is the next to go. By 2014, all aspiring NY technologists need to pass the ASCP.

vidhi shah in Vadodara, India

34 months ago

I am planning to go to new jersey within 6 months on the bases of marriage file.I have completed M.Sc MLT from India.I have over here 8 months of experience as Q.C Microbiologists in Pharmaceutical company ,India.In new jersey can I apply directly for ASCP exam or is there any experience required over there to start with ASCP.If I cannot start ASCP study directly as I come over there,are there changes for me to get part time/full time job in hospital or lab as trainee.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nj biodude in Bridgewater, New Jersey

34 months ago

vidhi shah in Vadodara, India said: I am planning to go to new jersey within 6 months on the bases of marriage file.I have completed M.Sc MLT from India.I have over here 8 months of experience as Q.C Microbiologists in Pharmaceutical company ,India.In new jersey can I apply directly for ASCP exam or is there any experience required over there to start with ASCP.If I cannot start ASCP study directly as I come over there,are there changes for me to get part time/full time job in hospital or lab as trainee.

I think you need to do another entire post-bac degree program. New York Methodist & UMDNJ are worth looking into, as they will rotate you and get you the hospital experience needed. If you have a masters & experience in pharma you may want to apply to companies in NJ like Roche, Novartis, Pfizer, Merck, and several of the biotechs in the area to, they may pay you a comparable salary as a CLS...

jojo in Sterling Heights, Michigan

34 months ago

MLS87 in Sterling Heights, Michigan said: I am in michigan too and man I can't find a job to save my life.

you two in the detroit area are you still having trouble finding a job? i am in the same area and there are a lot of postings on this website. Are you two ASCP certified and did your clinical rotations?

deluneth in Garfield, New Jersey

26 months ago

Hi, does anyone know how hard it is to get into the UMDNJ CLS program? I'm a junior at a state NJ school majoring in CLS but the major is pretty much contingent on you getting into UMDNJ's program since it is jointed. I'm looking to get in but my GPA is a bit low (2.9), the program says you need a 2.75 or higher but I'm still very worried I won't get in...

njbiodude in New Jersey

26 months ago

deluneth in Garfield, New Jersey said: Hi, does anyone know how hard it is to get into the UMDNJ CLS program? I'm a junior at a state NJ school majoring in CLS but the major is pretty much contingent on you getting into UMDNJ's program since it is jointed. I'm looking to get in but my GPA is a bit low (2.9), the program says you need a 2.75 or higher but I'm still very worried I won't get in...

Do as well as you can spots are still competitive and its unlikely you'll get in with the bare minimum. If you ever want to go to graduate school to work your way into management you'll want a higher GPA anyway. However, it is a great program and I'd highly recommend it. Previous graduates have gone on to work in CA, go to medical school etc, so it's certainly adequate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

deluneth in Garfield, New Jersey

26 months ago

njbiodude in New Jersey said: Do as well as you can spots are still competitive and its unlikely you'll get in with the bare minimum. If you ever want to go to graduate school to work your way into management you'll want a higher GPA anyway. However, it is a great program and I'd highly recommend it. Previous graduates have gone on to work in CA, go to medical school etc, so it's certainly adequate.

Thanks for your reply! I'm trying my hardest right now in uni, studying everyday practically so I can do well in my classes and increase my GPA. I'm very worried about this since I only have this semester, and spring to make it count. I'll be applying in the fall of 2013.

gmnunez in Bayonne, New Jersey

25 months ago

Hello,

I'm an ASCPi certified Medical Technologist (2011), got a year of intern experience back in Manila, Philippines. I just moved here at NJ and am looking for a job around the area. Seems to be quiet with MT jobs around Jersey City/Hoboken.

The ASCP told me that I can't take the US certification unless I have a 5 yr. experience since I didn't finish my degree here. And since I can't take the ASCP US certifcation, same goes for the NYS license since they don't credit ASCPi certifications. Thinking of signing up for a Phlebotomy Technician program, any words of advice/ suggestions on what are some possible options? It would really be of great help! Thanks in advance?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MLstat in Las Vegas, Nevada

25 months ago

@gmnunez. Huwag kana mag take ng phlebototmy tech at sayang ang bachelors mo. If I were you, try to have your credentials evaluated then mag apply ka ng state license. Ganun ginagawa ng karamihan ng mga galing ng Pinas. Yun nga lang kailangan mo lumipat siguro ng ibang state. Pero mas ok na yun kaysa phlebotomist ka. No offense sa mga phlebotomist. Tignan mo yun mga may state licensure or check out mo din AMT. Alam ko madali mag apply ng AMT eh.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

MLstat in Las Vegas, Nevada said: @gmnunez. Huwag kana mag take ng phlebototmy tech at sayang ang bachelors mo. If I were you, try to have your credentials evaluated then mag apply ka ng state license. Ganun ginagawa ng karamihan ng mga galing ng Pinas. Yun nga lang kailangan mo lumipat siguro ng ibang state. Pero mas ok na yun kaysa phlebotomist ka. No offense sa mga phlebotomist. Tignan mo yun mga may state licensure or check out mo din AMT. Alam ko madali mag apply ng AMT eh.

Thanks for the reply, MLstat! Planning to have my credentials evaluated by WES. kaso pag pinayagan ako ng NYS baka hindi naman ako payagan ng ASCP kumuha ng U.S. certification dahil walang route na compatible sa lahat ng credentials sa Pinas. five yrs work experience lageng sinasabe ng ASCP, anong kasiguraduhan dun. Yun nga, sayang yung degree pag lumipat ako as technician. Kukuha din sana ako ng advanced certificate program sa NY for next year, pasok siya sa criteria ng Method 10 ng NYS pero walang assurance kung eligible naman para sa ASCP U.S. certification. Naka-limited permit naman yung NYS license and walang renewal for that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

@gmnunez, then take kung anu available. Atleast MLS/AMT sa NY at hindi tech. Maniwala ka sakin kasi nag phlebotomy class ako before bago mag CLS. nasayang lang binayad ko kasi in the middle of my phlebotomy class eh qualified pala ako mag CLS. Wala kasi pa mga forums nun eh. So "Promdi" kumbaga at mga nurses ang uso nun. Anyway, try to look for ways para maging MLS ka. Mag Ny ka nalang muna then after 5 years experience mo eh tsaka ka mag ASCP. Ok lang naman eh.Ingat bro!

25 months ago

MLstat in Las Vegas, Nevada said: @gmnunez, then take kung anu available. Atleast MLS/AMT sa NY at hindi tech. Maniwala ka sakin kasi nag phlebotomy class ako before bago mag CLS. nasayang lang binayad ko kasi in the middle of my phlebotomy class eh qualified pala ako mag CLS. Wala kasi pa mga forums nun eh. So "Promdi" kumbaga at mga nurses ang uso nun. Anyway, try to look for ways para maging MLS ka. Mag Ny ka nalang muna then after 5 years experience mo eh tsaka ka mag ASCP. Ok lang naman eh.Ingat bro!

Thanks sa advice, lilinawin ko pa sa ASCP kung pwede ako maging eligible kung mag-post graduate degree ako. Sa NYS may method nga para maprocess yung forms pero sa examination requirements kailangan ng ASCP score. Masaklap lang dun hindi kase lahat ng state tinatanggap ASCPi, eh hindi naman sinabe yun nung kukuha ka ng exam sa Pinas. Salamat sa advice, balik ulit sa paghahanap ng paraan para makakuha ng MLS NYS. Ingat din!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

@gmnunez: ganun nalang kabayan. Sana nga maging ok. Huwag ka mag alala kasi madaming pinoy na Medtech. Madali lang ang exams basta huwag mo lang i compare sa Pinas. So kung hindi ma honor yan ASCPi mo then take ka nalang ng exam ng state license or anuman. Bottom line pre, huwag kana mag phlebotomist. Madami akong kakilala na naging contented nalang na phlebotomist na medtech sa atin kapag nagsimula na kumita. Goodluck pre and message ka lang dito. Im sure madaming pinoy dyan na willing na tumulong.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.