AMT versus ASCP Certification

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 402)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Wilfredo Cardona in Woodbridge, Virginia

70 months ago

I have been looking so many sites on job opportunities and wonders me why some vacancy announcements choosing as a requirement ASCP over AMT. I don't why this big disparity. I have a BS degree in Biology and decided to take the AMT Certification so I am a Certified MT (AMT). Both certification required a degree and a test to be certified. I can even see some government announcements through USA Jobs that required a must be ASCP certified. Again, WHY?

Wilfredo Cardona, MT (AMT)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (91) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Anuja Desai in Findlay, Ohio

69 months ago

hi
thnx for replying me.i got ur msg.now AMT exam is hard..and exam format is also change..i just passed my exam on 12th june.u have a another site for practice exam.plz send me on my email..i need so many help for this exam..In AMT we have only 2 chance to retake our exam? actually i order another books for again preparation..but cuviello is not enough now..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

DEE in Burlington, North Carolina

69 months ago

^^^^^
HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH YOU GUYS, I WAS ABLE TO TEST FROM DAY ONE
AND I HAVE BS BIOLOGY AS WELL, A MLT(ASCP) AND YEARS OF LAB EXP.
ITS WHAT YOU KNOW NOT WHAT SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED.

WHAT IF I GET 94% AND YOU GOT A 77% ON THE MT(ASCP)? GUESS YOU STILL THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN ME HUH, CAUSE YOU WENT THRU A MT PROGRAM? SO WHAT? GROW UP!

GET WITH THE TIMES, SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE SO OLD FASHIONED.
THAT'S WHY THE LAB IS LIGHT YEARS BEHIND THE OTHER ALLIED CAREERS. YOU LOVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT STUPID $HIT. IF YOU NEED MORE MONEY USE THE LAB AS A STEPPING STONE TO HIGHER PAYING MEDICAL JOBS. YOUR STUCK ON STUPID.

SOONER OR LATER ALL LAB COURSES WILL BE ONLINE, MAYBE A 2+2 PROGRAM WITH THE LAST 2 YEARS ONLINE, SO NO NEED TO EVEN ATTEND A UNIVERSITY. JUST A COMMUNITY COLLEGE WILL DO FINE, I SEE NO NEED FOR A 4 YEAR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION TO WORK IN THE LAB.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (76) Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

I just want to clarify that I don't have anything against ASCP. As a matter of fact, I went to ASCP MT School and also I work side by side with other MT, AMT and MT, ASCP and we treat each other as coworkers and as professional as we could be with respect , listen to other opinions and support each other as we do what we do best which is to provide the best patient care possible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

pgkansara in Tonawanda, New York

69 months ago

nilampurohit29@yahoo.co.in in Arlington, Massachusetts said: hy
i m from the same background as u. i hv just now clear the amt mlt exam...want 2 go 4 mt now...u can mail me on nilampurohit29@yahoo.co.in
that makes sense...

Hi congrates for the exam cleared. what materials did u read? was it very tough? I have exam in Sept. Is it enought time to prepare?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

I have AMT exam in Sept. Please anyone suggest me reading material that helps me in test preparation. I am alos planning to giv ASCP after I get through in AMT. I will really appreciate all your earliest replies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

nilampurohit29@yahoo.co.in in Arlington, Massachusetts

69 months ago

pgkansara in Tonawanda, New York said: Hi congrates for the exam cleared. what materials did u read? was it very tough? I have exam in Sept. Is it enought time to prepare?

i hv used only cuviellos ref and i think thats enough 4 the exam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nilampurohit29@yahoo.co.in in Arlington, Massachusetts

69 months ago

nilampurohit29@yahoo.co.in in Arlington, Massachusetts said: i hv used only cuviellos ref and i think thats enough 4 the exam.

exam is quite easy and 2 months r enough 4 study.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

thank you so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

nilampurohit29@yahoo.co.in in Arlington, Massachusetts said: exam is quite easy and 2 months r enough 4 study.

Thank you nilima

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

I used the Cuviello references 1 and 2 and helped me a lot. It's a very explanatory study guide. It gives you some theory, then chapter test, then a final overall test. It gives you the answer and an explanation of why is the right answer. I studied also some other references, but I concentrated more in that one. Just keep in mind, Cuviello is one of the Chairman of AMT.

Good luck.
Wilfredo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rosana jordan in New York, New York

69 months ago

hi, I want to get the NY license but i have to do the ASCP examination test. i'm worry about this test i don't know what i have to study for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

suveen kumar in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

69 months ago

hi desai

i am planning to take amt exam can u pls guide me wht books did u followed, how was the exam and how many hours did u read in a day

regards
suveen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rosana jordan in New York, New York

69 months ago

hi suveen. you have to get the cuviellos's manual they are the best to pass the amt test

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ted in San Jose, California

68 months ago

hi every body
i hve plan to take amt exam i understand cuviellos manual are best how can i found the books ? is it expencive please let me know .i am going to take the exam on september

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ted in San Jose, California

68 months ago

hello every body
coulld you tell me any books other than cuviello wich helps for amt exam

aeva in Spring, Texas

68 months ago

I will take the ASCP examination test , and I would like to know if somebody took the test recently, what books used?, I have the clinical Laboratory Certification examinations 4th edition (content is only Questions and Answers), I was looking through the internet and I saw Clinical Laboratory Science Review by R. Harr and the Quick Review Cards for Clinical Laboratory Examinations byValerie Dietz Polansky, are those books good enougth for the test ? please somebody tell me because I need to buy them as soon as I can. By the way I know about the material on line.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Miracle Worker in Bloomfield, New Jersey

68 months ago

When I took ASCP I only used my stock knowledge from college
lectures and Med Tech college books and handouts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

sheinz in Benton City, Washington

67 months ago

Ted, the Cuveillos are very good references, I just took and passed AMT MT exam, I have been an MLT/ASCP for twelve years and used only the Cuveillosfor review and drew from my clinical experiences. It is truly a wide variety of questions, study the books front to back very well, not just the chapter tests!!! Good luck

Ted in San Jose, California said: hi every body
i hve plan to take amt exam i understand cuviellos manual are best how can i found the books ? is it expencive please let me know .i am going to take the exam on september

Poonam in Buffalo, New York

67 months ago

Hey ted just go to amt's website and you can find that.. its not that expensive. btw when in sept you giving exam.. i m also giving in sept only..

67 months ago

Congratulation and welcome to the MT world.

Nina in Columbus, Georgia

67 months ago

Hey,

I will be taking the AMT (MT) exam in Oct. I was wondering are the Cuveillo books enough to study or should i be focusing on other books and materials

Blairnpb@yahoo.com

sheinz in West Richland, Washington

67 months ago

If you use read them front to back and study the tests you should do fine.. I have been an MLT/ASCP for 12 years, but you need lots of review on Parasitology, microbiology, and have a very good understanding of kidney function, liver function, hepatitis. I wish you the best of luck. I quizzed my self every night for 3-4 hours for six weeks before taking the exam. Remember do not go back and change your answers unless you are 100% sure!!! Good luck!!!!

amahmud1986 in Charlotte, North Carolina

67 months ago

The Clinical Laboratory Science Review book by Robert Harr is also a questions and answer format. It is a difficult book with many questions that will likely not be on the actual examinations, whether ASCP or AMT. However, the detailed explanations for the questions are very clear and concise. I will be taking my AMT Certification in September, if I pass that, I will then take the ASCP. I am using the following stuff:

1. Cuviallo Manuals 1 and 2 purchase link: $67.00

www.amt1.com/files/04-09%20Cuviello%20Ref%20Manual%20Order%20Form.pdf

2. Clinical Laboratory Science Review third edition Robert Harr got it for $35.00

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tammi in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

I just was reading over everyone's comments. What I find interesting is that I am not allowed to take the ASCP, which is totally disgusting. I have been in the field for going on ten years, but because I lack the work experience in Micro and Immuno. I can never be certified by them. I was slightly hurt, than my boss says, try AMT; there is hope after all. My associates is not null and void with them. ASCP should really be ashamed of themselves; yes, I am just now thinking I should get certified, but really come on, who are they to discriminate.....that's exactly what it is. They behave like some secret society.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

amahmud1986 in Charlotte, North Carolina

66 months ago

You need to have training at the proper facility that meets the certification requirements, namely being CAP certified...

M(ASCP) Technologist in Microbiology
To be eligible for this examination category, an applicant must
satisfy the requirements of at least one of the following routes:
Route 1: MT(ASCP) certification AND a baccalaureate degree from
a regionally accredited college/university, OR
Route 2: Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college/
university with a combination of 30 semester hours (45 quarter
hours) of biology and chemistry including one course in
microbiology, AND one year full time acceptable clinical laboratory
experience in Microbiology in the U.S., Canada or a CAP/The Joint
Commission accredited laboratory within the last ten years. This
year of experience must be under the supervision of a pathologist
(certified by the American Board of Pathology) or an appropriately
board certified medical scientist and a certified medical technologist,
OR
Route 3: Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited
college/university with a combination of 30 semester hours (45
quarter hours) of biology and chemistry including 16 semester
hours (24 quarter hours) in microbiology, AND successful
completion of a structured program in Microbiology under the
auspices of a NAACLS accredited Medical Technology Program.
The structured program in Microbiology must be at least one
academic year in length and equivalent to the curriculum for
Microbiology in the Medical Technology Program, OR
Route 4: Master’s degree (or equivalent) in microbiology, or an
appropriately related field, from a regionally accredited
college/university, AND six months full time acceptable clinical
laboratory experience in Microbiology in the U.S., Canada or a
CAP/The Joint Commission accredited laboratory within the last
ten years. These six months of experience must be under t

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

skotadia in Glendale Heights, Illinois

65 months ago

Hey. This is Sahir. I am also a BSc. in Biological Sciences. I was wondering if this is all I need to qualify to appear for the MT ASCP examination? How do I find out if I qualify?

skotadia@purdue.edu

Wilfredo Cardona in Woodbridge, Virginia said: I have been looking so many sites on job opportunities and wonders me why some vacancy announcements choosing as a requirement ASCP over AMT. I don't why this big disparity. I have a BS degree in Biology and decided to take the AMT Certification so I am a Certified MT (AMT). Both certification required a degree and a test to be certified. I can even see some government announcements through USA Jobs that required a must be ASCP certified. Again, WHY?

Wilfredo Cardona, MT (AMT)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

skotadia in Plainfield, Illinois

65 months ago

DEE in Burlington, North Carolina said: ^^^^^
HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH YOU GUYS, I WAS ABLE TO TEST FROM DAY ONE
AND I HAVE BS BIOLOGY AS WELL, A MLT(ASCP) AND YEARS OF LAB EXP.
ITS WHAT YOU KNOW NOT WHAT SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED.

WHAT IF I GET 94% AND YOU GOT A 77% ON THE MT(ASCP)? GUESS YOU STILL THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN ME HUH, CAUSE YOU WENT THRU A MT PROGRAM? SO WHAT? GROW UP!

GET WITH THE TIMES, SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE SO OLD FASHIONED.
THAT'S WHY THE LAB IS LIGHT YEARS BEHIND THE OTHER ALLIED CAREERS. YOU LOVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT STUPID $HIT. IF YOU NEED MORE MONEY USE THE LAB AS A STEPPING STONE TO HIGHER PAYING MEDICAL JOBS. YOUR STUCK ON STUPID.

SOONER OR LATER ALL LAB COURSES WILL BE ONLINE, MAYBE A 2+2 PROGRAM WITH THE LAST 2 YEARS ONLINE, SO NO NEED TO EVEN ATTEND A UNIVERSITY. JUST A COMMUNITY COLLEGE WILL DO FINE, I SEE NO NEED FOR A 4 YEAR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION TO WORK IN THE LAB.

Hey Dee...I hold a BSc. in Biology myself from Purdue Univ. and wanted to become an MT..do I qualify right away with just my BSC. to \take the ASCP MT exam? or do i need that 1 year internship in clinical lab sciences at an NAACLS accredited institution still?
skotadia@purdue.edu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Fursan in Charlotte, North Carolina

65 months ago

If you want to do the ASCP Certification, you will need to have some years of training at a CAP Certified Lab. Otherwise, you will have to do that 1 year training course. If you want to do AMT Certification, 1 year of training at any general medical lab will suffice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Fursan in Charlotte, North Carolina

65 months ago

It is good for you to contact the actual certifying agency to confirm any information. All the information you need is in the handbook. Here is the link:

www.ascp.org/pdf/BOR-PDFs/procedures/Examination-Procedures.aspx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tymmster in Minneapolis, Minnesota

65 months ago

I have a correction.

I was JUST going over the Bill, it DOES have wording that includes AMT. I thought I had heard word that AMT was supposed to be out of there, but in my copy, its still there.

64 months ago

I have to add though, even though it was wording to include AMT, the bill still requires one to have a BA/BS of some kind. So if you are a MLT who took the AMT to become a MT, but never got a 4 year degree, you can't be a MLS under the new bill. You could only be a MLT. If you have a 4 year degree and have a AMT and/or ASCP cert, you are fine. This is as it currently stands. We will see how the bill does early next year. I really hope it passes, we need licensure here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Larry in Richardson, Texas

64 months ago

AMT is not going to drop from the scene and with any change there will always be that, what you call dreadful, grandfather clause. If you were classified as a Technologist or a Technician you will keep your title. The CLS was started to make you feel special and I hope it works.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Margaret in Cleveland, Georgia

64 months ago

Has anyone out there taken the M(ASCP)? What is it like? What do I need to study? How hard or easy is it?
mw

64 months ago

Larry in Richardson, Texas said: AMT is not going to drop from the scene and with any change there will always be that, what you call dreadful, grandfather clause. If you were classified as a Technologist or a Technician you will keep your title. The CLS was started to make you feel special and I hope it works.

I don't know who you are directing it at, but seriously, if you have a point to make without a silly attempt to slip an insult in at someone, then make by all means it, otherwise I for one can't take you seriously.

There is nothering wrong with someone taking pride in their jobs, regardless of title (MT, MLS/MT, Phleb, etc). As for MT title change, I personally find the Scientist title more descriptive than technologist. I have very good friends who don't. <shrug>. At the end of the day my freinds and I still want our field to be as united as possible to have a strong single voice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary

64 months ago

It does make me feel special and I appreciate all the hard work that the ASCP has done for me. With all the beatdowns at work I've created a ASCP shrine in one of the corners of my house. I have my framed ASCP certification, a velvet Jesus and a picture of my mother in a special corner. I pray to God for the gifts I have received and earned.

I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Unity in Belleville, New Jersey

64 months ago

Hey Guys,
I have experimented applying for a Supervisory Position lately,
I am ASCP Certified and I applied for this position using my
AMT License just to find out how it's going to play.

Guess what? With my experienced and how I presented myself
during the interview process plus my AMT registry qualifications,
they "OFFER" me the job.

Case and Point, no matter what kind of license you have,
bottom line is How you can Deliver and look like you will be
the best asset for the company you are applying for.

By the way, I am ASCP, NCA, AMT, License and it's my prerogative
which one's to use and not to use. My first license is AMT before
I passed the others, and I am proud of it!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sam

64 months ago

The reality is that ASCP is recognized everywhere, I am a traveling tech I have been working everywhere in the US. The majority of people with the AMT are philipinos, and every lab director and department manager has their ASCP, there might be that 1% that doesn't.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT THAT'S WHY I took the ASCP and
PASSED IT TOO!

PASSING AMT for the first time OPENED DOORS of JOB
opportunities Statewide for me and that's my gratitude.

Now, besides working as Med. Tech., I also have on line
Med Tech Review. Thousands of Med. Techs. globally are
benefiting from these review and some already passed various
registry which became their stepping stone on acquiring job
offers and landing job here in the United States with my help.

64 months ago

Mary said: It does make me feel special and I appreciate all the hard work that the ASCP has done for me. With all the beatdowns at work I've created a ASCP shrine in one of the corners of my house. I have my framed ASCP certification, a velvet Jesus and a picture of my mother in a special corner. I pray to God for the gifts I have received and earned.

I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

mary, that is awesome. :)

Seriously be proud of what you do and your profession! You trained hard and work hard and provide a valuable service working in the laboratory. I don't care if you are a Phleb, MLT or MLS/MT. I myself have worked in about every area of the lab starting as a phleb, going to a MLT and now proud to call myself a MLS. I tried my best in each job position and take pride in that and that something I think all Lab folks should take pride too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

bobby in Rockford, Illinois

64 months ago

AMT is worthless in my area. I had an applicant who was an AMT and I wouldn't even consider them. You must have a MT or MLT via ASCP to be considered for a technical position in my lab.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

kennyade in Wausau, Wisconsin

64 months ago

Unity in Belleville, New Jersey said: I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT THAT'S WHY I took the ASCP and
PASSED IT TOO!

PASSING AMT for the first time OPENED DOORS of JOB
opportunities Statewide for me and that's my gratitude.

Now, besides working as Med. Tech., I also have on line
Med Tech Review. Thousands of Med. Techs. globally are
benefiting from these review and some already passed various
registry which became their stepping stone on acquiring job
offers and landing job here in the United States with my help.

Passing AMT has no doubt opened doors of job but ASCP is dominating the
job market and I also found out that for the upcoming doctorate in
clincal laboratory science degree DCLS which we all know is long overdue and which some of us who are AMT certified are intrested in ASCP certification is the basic requirement. The question is how far can AMT really go and what is AMT certification agency doing to help
this situations?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Since I am a multi passer both for AMT & ASCP and other State
Licensure, I could have just continue my life and ignore this issue.
As I say over and over, AMT opens a wider door of opportunities for
everybody and as you know so does everybody, ASCP is the gold standard requirement for Laboratory Personnel.

On this note, AMT has the responsibility to put their registry
if not even but comparable with ASCP's acceptance in finding their
members foot at the employer's door, getting interviewed and getting job offers.

A professional organization as big as AMT should do more public relations and Marketing to sell their organization for the benefit of it's members if they want to stay competitive in the job market.

This is the best time to do that, since NCA is gone. AMT could
be the excellent alternative if not equal but alter ego of ASCP.
AMT Is "BIG" in Foreign Countries and that means Medical Technologist Foreign graduates sees it as the pathway to getting job offers in U.S. and other rich countries where demands are growing.

U.S. credentials sells no matter how big or small an organization it came from. It's like your "PASSPORT" to the world!!

Be honored and grateful with what you have because at the end
what counts is your ability to the work of a competent Medical Technologist. Remember: "Med. Tech's do it on slide".

Goodluck and Be well.

Tammi in Havertown, Pennsylvania

64 months ago

What did you use to study for the AMT?

64 months ago

Tammi in Havertown, Pennsylvania said: What did you use to study for the AMT?

Cuviallo Manuals 1 and 2 $67.00 Good stuff for crushing the exam. Good luck.

Nina in Killeen, Texas

64 months ago

you need to study the cuviello books and other good stuff books. This test is more in detail with parasitology, and the fungi area. I took the test last month. This test is comparable to the MLT ASCP test if you already have MLT, just worded more easily

64 months ago

bobby in Rockford, Illinois said: AMT is worthless in my area. I had an applicant who was an AMT and I wouldn't even consider them. You must have a MT or MLT via ASCP to be considered for a technical position in my lab.

As if treating your fellow colleagues that way(I wouldn't even consider them -to quote you) adds anything to you or remove anything from them.They will get job else where.One thing that is clear is this: a house divided can never stand.The earlier we work together as professionals and regard
each one as such the better for the advancement,better
renumiration and recognition of the profession.The silent hero syndrome
has been battering the profession for years.If we don't even consider
them(your collegues) as you put it, how do YOU expect fellow non
professionals to recognise or consider or know that we exist.Shame unto
ASCP for causing all this certification classs distinctions.

Simple Me in Los Angeles, California

64 months ago

People really feel that a bunch of letters behind your name makes you a better employee? How about one of the most worthless degrees there is MBA. These people are a joke.

UNITY in Belleville, New Jersey

64 months ago

Because of this: "I AM BETTER THAN THOU MENTALITY" Puts this
profession down. A lot of Medical Technologist just like myself
that has multiple National Registry Certification & State Licensure
in our hands and after securing job position in the field becomes
worthless.

An un-certified Med. Tech or even people who happen to work in
the lab. by way of OJT (On The Job Training)gets paid well than
a certified or licensed personnel. Why? because most employers
reward employees who carries with them a precious lengthy work
experienced. Experience means money, certification just make the
work place prestigious, nothing more nothing less. You think coming
to a place with your hard earned credential will translate and make
you a "BIG DEALER" will disappoint you.

These Certifying Agencies are playing us like a "FOOL". They are using smart, highly educated people like us for their benefit. Come
to think of it, we pay to take their examination and after passing
you pay again to remain active member in their rosters list, continuing education, and other saleable items that tickles your
ego and pride for their monetary benefit. Is there anything for us
other than that certificate that we owed it to ourselves!!!

This AMT vs. ASCP and vice-versa is another ploy and scheme to divide Medical Technologist. Why? The house divided needs an on-
going repairs, demolition and constructions, building and rebuilding, all these on our accounts.

ASCP is a very genious company,I might say, a large business like
this who successfully indoctrinated health care industry into
believing certification like they have translates a competent certificants is a folly. It's all about "MIND SET"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

UNITY in Belleville, New Jersey

64 months ago

bobby in Rockford, Illinois said: AMT is worthless in my area. I had an applicant who was an AMT and I wouldn't even consider them. You must have a MT or MLT via ASCP to be considered for a technical position in my lab.

Funny thing is: NEW YORK CABBY DRIVER EARNS $100,000.00 a year
and the only licensed he/she needs is Driver's
License and GPS for directions :)

BEAT IT!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.