Medical Laboratory Technology: Pearls of Wisdom by Valerie Dietz Polansky

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (19)

michellegdorman in San Diego, California

62 months ago

Hi! Can anybody please help me, Im getting ready to study for the ASCPi test. I'm trying to find this book cause i heared it's a good one. Can anybody sell me one please! it's out of print..

Para sa mga kababayan kong Pinoy.. tulong naman po! tatanawin kong malaking utang na loob!

Thanks in advance!

V/R,
Michelle

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

aimmee in chicago, Illinois

62 months ago

michellegdorman in San Diego, California said: Hi! Can anybody please help me, Im getting ready to study for the ASCPi test. I'm trying to find this book cause i heared it's a good one. Can anybody sell me one please! it's out of print..

Para sa mga kababayan kong Pinoy.. tulong naman po! tatanawin kong malaking utang na loob!

Thanks in advance!

V/R,
Michelle

hi there, maybe i could help you find one..i know somebody who has a copy of that book..contact me at aert_1201@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

thanks for the reply... how can I get a copy of the book? thanks again I really appreciate it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

michellegdorman in San Diego, California said: thanks for the reply... how can I get a copy of the book? thanks again I really appreciate it!

where are you right now?maybe i could send you a copy..email me your address..

62 months ago

I'm in San Diego right now I'm actually still a student trying to refresh all of my college memories, I graduated year 2004.. anyways, I actually found a newer version of the book, the reason why I couldn't find it was they changed the title and republished it year 2006..thank goodness after a week of trying to find it I finally did! thanks a lot for your interest in helping.. i really do appreciate it.. wish me luck for my upcoming ASCPi test!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

michellegdorman in San Diego, California said: I'm in San Diego right now I'm actually still a student trying to refresh all of my college memories, I graduated year 2004.. anyways, I actually found a newer version of the book, the reason why I couldn't find it was they changed the title and republished it year 2006..thank goodness after a week of trying to find it I finally did! thanks a lot for your interest in helping.. i really do appreciate it.. wish me luck for my upcoming ASCPi test![/QUO

good luck then with your upcoming exam..i will be taking the exam too..tell me if it went well..good luck!!!

62 months ago

michellegdorman in San Diego, California said: I'm in San Diego right now I'm actually still a student trying to refresh all of my college memories, I graduated year 2004.. anyways, I actually found a newer version of the book, the reason why I couldn't find it was they changed the title and republished it year 2006..thank goodness after a week of trying to find it I finally did! thanks a lot for your interest in helping.. i really do appreciate it.. wish me luck for my upcoming ASCPi test!

good luck then in your exam..i will be taking the exam too soon..tell me if it went well..good luck!!!

SHELLE MC in LANCASTER, California

59 months ago

Hi Michelledorman, Im tryng to find also the new version of this Polansky Book, Medical Laboratory Technology review. Could you spare me some thoughts of where and how could i get a copy of it? old or new version is fine. Please? or if anybody on this forum knows where to get a copy.

59 months ago

SHELLE MC in LANCASTER, California said: Hi Michelledorman, Im tryng to find also the new version of this Polansky Book, Medical Laboratory Technology review. Could you spare me some thoughts of where and how could i get a copy of it? old or new version is fine. Please? or if anybody on this forum knows where to get a copy.

here's the website where you can find the new version:

www.clsquickreview.com/order_book/order_form.htm

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

michellegdorman in San Diego, California said: here's the website where you can find the new version:

www.clsquickreview.com/order_book/order_form.htm

Can I get in touch with you? I have lots of questions regarding filing for the exam. Please let me know. Either we speak or email. WHatever you prefer. thanks

59 months ago

SHELLE MC in LANCASTER, California said: Can I get in touch with you? I have lots of questions regarding filing for the exam. Please let me know. Either we speak or email. WHatever you prefer. thanks

Whatever or whichever you prefer. :)

michellegdorman

59 months ago

SHELLE MC in LANCASTER, California said: Whatever or whichever you prefer. :)

sure I dont mind, here's my email... michellegdorman@yahoo.com

Mel in North Vancouver, British Columbia

58 months ago

aimmee in chicago, Illinois said: hi there, maybe i could help you find one..i know somebody who has a copy of that book..contact me at aert_1201@yahoo.com

Hi, I will take ASCPi here in Canada but I can't find the good review materials. Please help me too. I know God will bless you for doing such a good things

meLovesCoffee in cebu, Philippines

58 months ago

i ordered those flash cards last month,im suppose to get it by now.. anyway, is it really a good review for the ascpi? im taking the exam feb.2010

58 months ago

meLovesCoffee in cebu, Philippines said: i ordered those flash cards last month,im suppose to get it by now.. anyway, is it really a good review for the ascpi? im taking the exam feb.2010

yup! i think so, it's like a summary of the whole MT course, the main highlights, i red a lot of good ratings on it, some people who took the ASCP exam and passed only used that as their reviewer.. for my case, i kept on jumping on different books but one helped me a lot.. its the Ciulla book the latest version of Success in CLS..

58 months ago

meLovesCoffee in cebu, Philippines said: i ordered those flash cards last month,im suppose to get it by now.. anyway, is it really a good review for the ascpi? im taking the exam feb.2010

Good luck to your exam btw.. just enough preparation and studying, you'll be good! :)

Gmanni in Fairfield, California

54 months ago

michellegdorman in San Diego, California said: Good luck to your exam btw.. just enough preparation and studying, you'll be good! :)

Goodluck!

hulda in Chicago, Illinois

29 months ago

well i'm trying to find this book too and i can't can anyone help please?... i want to be ready for my exam before the end of the year. is there a newer version?

waves in Miami Beach, Florida

19 months ago

Hi, can anyone tell how to get a copy of the medical laboratory technology review book by valeria dietz polansky (pearls of wisdom).
thanks
andrea

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.