Can't find Transcription Job.....Should I get out of this line of work?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

mbohar in Saint Paul, Minnesota

39 months ago

I am a medical transcriptionist by trade. I worked previously for a company for 7 years. I have not been able to find a job (not even temp) for 4 years. Should I get out of this profession? What are any tips I can do to find something? HELP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pooltablegranny@aol.com in Madison, Tennessee

33 months ago

mbohar in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: I am a medical transcriptionist by trade. I worked previously for a company for 7 years. I have not been able to find a job (not even temp) for 4 years. Should I get out of this profession? What are any tips I can do to find something? HELP!

You won't have to worry about "getting out" of this profession. It no longer exists. Best advice I can give is to further your education and get certified in something you would like to do. Get an Associate degree or the like. I've been a MT 20 years and now I have been expelled due to no fault of my own and I am having to do just what I have advised you...move on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Roxie, West Palm Beach, FL in West Palm Beach, Florida

33 months ago

I too am a medical transcription with a wealth of knowledge. I worked for one Psy. D for 9 years and 3 other Psychologists as well as Podiatrists. I have not been able to secure a home job as of this date...I have asked around and would like to know what is the problem with out profession?
I will stick to my guns and try and get a position once again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jan Whitehead Loyd in Belden, Mississippi

5 months ago

Hello, I am recruiting medical transcriptionist that are experienced in acute care. If you care to email me with your contact information to loyd_jan@yahoo.com.

Jan Loyd

btapp@nc.rr.com in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

5 months ago

Jan Whitehead Loyd in Belden, Mississippi said: Hello, I am recruiting medical transcriptionist that are experienced in acute care. If you care to email me with your contact information to loyd_jan@yahoo.com.

Jan Loyd

I am a certified medical transcriptionist in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Your e-mail address comes back as invalid. btapp@nc.rr.com

Lorraine McGuire in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina

5 months ago

mbohar in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: I am a medical transcriptionist by trade. I worked previously for a company for 7 years. I have not been able to find a job (not even temp) for 4 years. Should I get out of this profession? What are any tips I can do to find something? HELP!

Have you gone to www.inscribe.us, they are hiring and have plenty of jobs. You do have to pass the test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cindy in Bethany, Oklahoma

3 months ago

Mommy Jobs Online have plenty of work at home jobs. They have recent graduate, medical, legal and general transcription job banks to find work at home jobs safely.

www.mommyjobsonline.com

Try giving them a call 1*405*418*6160

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.