retail Merchandising

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

ukncaa4@aol.com in Louisville, Kentucky

51 months ago

I have applied for a Retail Merchandiser position for approximately (6) weeks. No replies have I recieved. I have approximately (20) years of experience in this field. NO ONE has responded.I Live in Louisville, Ky. and am vry proficient in merchandising. Are the companies hiring, or am I wasting my time. Martha (Jeri) Stevens

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

CareerGuru in San Francisco, California

50 months ago

Make sure to follow up with the companies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

whaberle in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

39 months ago

ukncaa4@aol.com in Louisville, Kentucky said: I have applied for a Retail Merchandiser position for approximately (6) weeks. No replies have I recieved. I have approximately (20) years of experience in this field. NO ONE has responded.I Live in Louisville, Ky. and am vry proficient in merchandising. Are the companies hiring, or am I wasting my time. Martha (Jeri) Stevens

Yes try another field. Sometimes companies see how old you are they say forget it. Because they want the young kids to work for them. Which isn't fair to others.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Civic in San Jose, California

38 months ago

CareerGuru in San Francisco, California said: Make sure to follow up with the companies.

Do you know any good concert merch people? We are looking to hire one for the Civic in San Jose.

Just have them contact the theatre team there about it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mh in Chesterfield, Virginia

38 months ago

What's the deal with acosta and Crossmark! They continue to advertise for job but they do not contact experienced individuals. I have applied to several positions and I have 5 years of merchandising experience.

lena in New Orleans, Louisiana

38 months ago

mh in Chesterfield, Virginia said: What's the deal with acosta and Crossmark! They continue to advertise for job but they do not contact experienced individuals. I have applied to several positions and I have 5 years of merchandising experience.

Hey MH, can i get your email cause im always seeing those same advertisements too but seem like they wont hire the exp ppl. i just wanna ask you some ?s about merchandising. thx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Melissa in Douglasville, Georgia

37 months ago

If you're still reading this mh, I just got hired onto Crossmark. My husband just turned down a job offer from Acosta (he got a better job). My husband is 36 and has 7 years of merchandising experience. So they do contact and they do hire. I'm obviously not sure how they choose though.

John in Madison, Alabama

32 months ago

Melissa in Douglasville, Georgia said: If you're still reading this mh, I just got hired onto Crossmark. My husband just turned down a job offer from Acosta (he got a better job). My husband is 36 and has 7 years of merchandising experience. So they do contact and they do hire. I'm obviously not sure how they choose though.

Check out a company called Gardenvision. They are a great merchandising company. They merchandise live goods all over the Southeast.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.