Are there Education to become a Loan Officer in the Classroom setting?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (43)

Curtis Nesbitt in Bolingbrook, Illinois

76 months ago

Are there schools that offer how to become a Loan Officer in a classroom setting?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

midas in Marion, Illinois

75 months ago

yes there are, but they seem quite expensive to me and i have found that the information they teach dosnt give you the hands on that you really need. the hud website has alot of training material on fha loans and almost all lenders have some kind of training manual they give away. i have alot of e-books i will gladly share with you. some are up to date and some are a few years old but they will teach you everything a beginner class will and at no cost.. you can also learn while you earn through the new program at www.virtualbranch.us

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Andraderob in Arlington, Texas

68 months ago

please email me this info it will be greatly appreciated, andraderob@hotmail.com, thanks for the help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

garciawm in Spring Grove, Illinois

67 months ago

Please email me the info it will also be greatly appreciated, garcia.wm@sbcglobal.net..also thank you for your generosity and thanks for the help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Alfred Milou, Coral Springs, Florida in Pompano Beach, Florida

67 months ago

I just started a Mortgage Broker training class and would very much appreciate this info. Can you please also forward to me. Thanks. Louis.

Irene in Howey In The Hills, Florida

67 months ago

midas in Marion, Illinois said: yes there are, but they seem quite expensive to me and i have found that the information they teach dosnt give you the hands on that you really need. the hud website has alot of training material on fha loans and almost all lenders have some kind of training manual they give away. i have alot of e-books i will gladly share with you. some are up to date and some are a few years old but they will teach you everything a beginner class will and at no cost.. you can also learn while you earn through the new program at www.virtualbranch.us
Plese e-mail me information. Thanks.

Msoand in Dallas, Texas

67 months ago

Midas,

Could you please email me the information. I am interested in career and would like to know how easy it is to get in the business without any direct experience? Please email me at msander06@yahoo.com.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

midas in Marion, Illinois said: yes there are, but they seem quite expensive to me and i have found that the information they teach dosnt give you the hands on that you really need. the hud website has alot of training material on fha loans and almost all lenders have some kind of training manual they give away. i have alot of e-books i will gladly share with you. some are up to date and some are a few years old but they will teach you everything a beginner class will and at no cost.. you can also learn while you earn through the new program at www.virtualbranch.us

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kemp in Detroit, Michigan

67 months ago

Would you be kind enough at your leisure to email your educational materals. May you be bless for your kindness and sharing. :-) My email is rstuv000@gmail.com Thank You

ashlei in Lockhart, Texas

67 months ago

Hi I would like the information also... Thank you for your time...

Ashlei158@yahoo.com

Lizssi in Saint Petersburg, Florida

66 months ago

If you Could email that info I would be really appreciative! Thanks for your time in advance!
lizssi@gmail.com

yes there are, but they seem quite expensive to me and i have found that the information they teach dosnt give you the hands on that you really need. the hud website has alot of training material on fha loans and almost all lenders have some kind of training manual they give away. i have alot of e-books i will gladly share with you. some are up to date and some are a few years old but they will teach you everything a beginner class will and at no cost.. you can also learn while you earn through the new program at www.virtualbranch.us

njsteiner in Saint Petersburg, Florida

66 months ago

If you could please also email me that info @ njsteiner@gmail.com that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

nford in Costa Mesa, California

65 months ago

I would love to learn as amuch as possible. On the job OJT) is much easier than spending a lot of money with no results. Thank you!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nnm in Edison, New Jersey

65 months ago

Midas
I am looking to learn more about this field.

Can you please send this information to me at nnm2002@rediffmail.com
It will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Donna in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

63 months ago

I would be interested in any educational info regarding mortgage banking you are willing to share...please email to dokie198@gmail.com.. ..the formal training costs are just not in my budget.. thank you for being so kind.

Desiree 1 in Alta Loma, California

63 months ago

Yes, please provide any information you might be able to send. My email is Raycom1234@aol.com.

Thank you so much.

Desiree' Forsberg

roopanaga@yahoo.com in Katy, Texas

63 months ago

Pls provide any information which are useful for mortage and loan officers. Thank you in advance. My email id is roopanaga@yahoo.com

standingroom1 in Decatur, Georgia

63 months ago

I would also be interested in the information as well. My email address is standingroom1@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance

standingroom1 in Decatur, Georgia

63 months ago

I would be interested in the information also. Email: standingroom1@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance for your time.

rickburdine in Westminster, Maryland

62 months ago

Can you please e- mail them to me at rickburdine@comcast.net.Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Rick

jim

62 months ago

Could you please e-mail the information to me. I have just started in the business and am starving for any and all info out there. thank you

regards Jim

jim

62 months ago

my e-mail is jimd6722@aol.com thanks again

ezloan in Caldwell, Texas

62 months ago

Any info is welcome belsy.mcdonald@gmail.com

Stephen in Chagrin Falls, Ohio

62 months ago

Could you please send me the information as well to stephenwatts3@gmail.com

Jtorres@dellmail.com in Chicago, Illinois

61 months ago

Can you email me the information for the ebooks. Thanks!

Bob Frazier in Tulsa, Oklahoma

61 months ago

I would be extremely grateful if you could email me the information as well, and thank you for your help, this is very nice of you.

bfrazier456@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Vivian in Chicago, Illinois

61 months ago

I am also looking for information about working as a Loan Officer. I have done some online research and the classes really are very expensive.

I would be very appreciative of any educational information resources that you have to share. You can email me at vbsinfo@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fahim Abdi in Woodbridge, Virginia

58 months ago

OMG THERE IS HOPE

PLEASE EMAIL ME THAT INFO AT abdifahim@gmail.com

juan in Fort Worth, Texas

43 months ago

Hi I'm looking information for this field can you email me that info. My email is Juan_acarrillo@yahoo.com
thankyou

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

francisco in New York, New York

37 months ago

yes there are, but they seem quite expensive to me and i have found that the information they teach dosnt give you the hands on that you really need.[url=www.lionssharegroup.com/]Mortgage Broker Education[/url]

JesseNevarez in Dallas, Texas

37 months ago

Curtis Nesbitt in Bolingbrook, Illinois said: Are there schools that offer how to become a Loan Officer in a classroom setting?

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED INSURANCE?
Happy Holidays!!
We are expanding, in TX, NY, CT, CA, AZ, and PA, and are looking for Insurance Agents to help us, sell Mortgage Protection Insurance, and Final Expense Insurance. Do you know anyone looking for a career change?
Agents can make between $1,000 to $5,000 per week. We need people to call, on our Pre-Qualified Leads from clients, who have requested this information. Must have insurance license or be willing to study, and pass the state insurance exam.
www.naaleads.com
www.thenevarezagency.com

JesseNevarez in Dallas, Texas

37 months ago

juan in Fort Worth, Texas said: Hi I'm looking information for this field can you email me that info. My email is Juan_acarrillo@yahoo.com
thankyou

Happy Holidays!!
We are expanding, in TX, NY, CT, CA, AZ, and PA, and are looking for Insurance Agents to help us, sell Mortgage Protection Insurance, and Final Expense Insurance. Do you know anyone looking for a career change?
Agents can make between $1,000 to $5,000 per week. We need people to call, on our Pre-Qualified Leads from clients, who have requested this information. Must have insurance license or be willing to study, and pass the state insurance exam.

pe_bo@yahoo.com in Dallas, Texas

36 months ago

For someone new starting out in the business it could be very difficult in this environment. This is coming from a 10 year veteran in the mortgage business. IF, you are dead set on getting into the business I would suggest that you start with a bank... say citi or B of A. There you can learn the skills that you will need to at least learn the sales side of the business. They suck for someone who is seasoned, but just starting out it would not be a bad place to learn. Besides, they'll give you a salary while learning the business.

If it were me, I'd stay away from the business all together. Get more information at www.getoutofmortgagebusiness.com

g555 in Herndon, Virginia

35 months ago

Can you please email me this info it will be greatly appreciated.. thanks gillsellshomes@gmail.com

Stacey in Springfield, Virginia

32 months ago

I would also like the information. Can you email me at staceyhtran@yahoo.com. I greatly appreciate it.

Clark Benson in Satellite Provider

30 months ago

Do you need a loan to complete your Education! Or start up a business? Here comes the financial helper. We offer loan at 3peecent rate. Many has Applied for there loan and they are happy today Appky for yours and be happy. We can give proved of those that are happy today.
Contact me via E-mail: clarkbensoninvestmentltd@gmail.com.

Thanks as we hear from you.

Pam in Chicago, Illinois

29 months ago

Hi, I would also like the information. Can you email me at lovepam85@yahoo.com. Thanks so much, you are truly a blessing.

Mr Terry in Sweden

18 months ago

Do you need a loan to complete your Education! Or
start up a business? Or personal reasons ? Here comes the financial
helper. We offer loan at 3percent interest rate. Many has
Applied for there loan here and they are happy today.
Apply for yours today.
Contact me via E-mail:terryloaners@yahoo.com

Thanks as we hear from you

Mr Terry

elijah roland in Rome, Italy

7 months ago

Hello

Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 3%. Do contact us today via: elijahloanfirm@outlook.com with loan amount needed as our minimum loan offer is 1,000.00 to any choice of loan amount.I am certified ,registered and legit lender.You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

(1)Full Names:
(2)Amount Needed as Loan:
(3)Phone Number:
(4)Duration:
(5)Country:
(6)State/Province:
(7)Monthly Income:
(8)Marital Status:
(9)Age/Gender:
(10)Loan Purpose:

NOTE:All Responses should be forwarded to: elijahloanfirm@outlook.com for quick processing.
Thank You,

Mr elijah roland
C.E.O/elijahloanfirm

William Wilson in Sweden

6 months ago

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess and you need funds to start your own business? Do you need a loan for the settlement of its debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business?
Do you have a low credit score and are finding it hard to obtain capital / loans from domestic banks or other financial institutes? Do you need a loan or funding for any reason?

We offer loan at low interest rate of 2% and with no credit check, we offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture
capital, business loans, education loans, home loans or loans for any reason within the band of $1,000 Dollars to $10 million Dollars. Come back to us now to am.credito@blumail.org, century.kredit@hotmail.com

regards,
William Wilson
E-mail: am.credito@blumail.org, century.kredit@hotmail.com

168540 in New York, New York

4 months ago

Do you need 100% Finance? I can service your financial need with less payback problem that is why we fund you for just 3%. Whatever your circumstances, self employed, retired, have a poor credit rating, we could help. Flexible repayment over 3 to 20 years.Contact us at:austinebest9@gmail.com

1. Full Names:............................
2. Contact Address:.......................
3. Loan Amount Needed:....................
4. Duration of the Loan...................
5. Direct Telephone Number:.................

Best Regards,

Mr Austine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mr Ehis Lee in Anonymous Proxy

1 month ago

Do you need 100% Finance? I can service your financial need with less pay
back problem that is why we fund you for just 3%. Whatever your
circumstances, self employed, retired, have a poor credit rating, we could
help. Flexible repayment over 3 to 20 years.Contact us
at:livehelploancompany6@gmail.com
CREDIT APPLICATION

1.Name of applicant: ................
2.Country: .............................. ..
3.Occupation: ...........................
4.Gender: .......................................
5.Purpose of loan: .................. ..
6.Age: .................................... ..
7.Phone Number: ..................................
8.Amount needed: ...................
9.Monthly income: .................
Best Regards,
Mr Ehis Lee

Mrs Lyn Veronica in San Jose, California

1 month ago

Good day ladies and gentle men am Mrs Lyn Veronica a God fearing and honest loan lender who can change your life from bad to Good i want you to understand the fact that i give my loans out in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser my terms and conditions are very simple what are you waiting for asap why don’t you try Mrs Lyn Veronica loan company and be free from debts, Any interested clients should contact me Asap via Email: ( lynveronicaloancompany@gmail.com) or Web: (lynveronicaloancompany.webs.com/) for further proceeds. Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lyn Veronica

BORROWER’S DATA
1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
9)Monthly income:
10)Loan Amount Needed:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose of Loan:
I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to
proceed.

Kind Regards

Mrs Lyn Veronica

Mr Raj Thomas in San Jose, California

17 days ago

Hello, Good day my beloved brothers and sisters here comes a loan that will change your life forever my name is Mr Raj Thomas a certified and legit loan lender that give loans to less financial privilege are you in need of a loan to get back on track i want you to understand the fact that I Mr Raj Thomas is here to give you that loan which you have being sicking for, are you in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile.

I Mr Raj Thomas, will render the best of my services to all legitimate borrowers.You will never be disappointed by me in this transaction because you were not born to be a loser, any interested clients should contact me Asap via Email(rajthomasloanfirm@gmail.com) for further proceeds.

Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and
you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mr Raj Thomas

BORROWER'S DATA

1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
9)Monthly income:
10)Loan Amount Needed:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose of Loan:

I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed.

Kind Regards

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.