underwriting remote

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

theloanqueen in Chicago, Illinois

50 months ago

Has anyone worked for remote with paperless duo monitors and what are the advantages and disadvantages, thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

EMP in Athens, Georgia

50 months ago

I've worked on dual monitors with imaged files and also with a single monitor. Having two monitors worked much better and saved time, as I did not have to toggle between screens. That is the main advantage...can't think of any disadvantages.

KTrelease in Easton, Pennsylvania

39 months ago

theloanqueen in Chicago, Illinois said: Has anyone worked for remote with paperless duo monitors and what are the advantages and disadvantages, thanks

I worked remotely with two monitors and it worked out great. If you have to work paperless, two monitors is the way to go. You view the customer's documents on one screen and input information into the other screen.

Charlie in Seffner, Florida

36 months ago

theloanqueen in Chicago, Illinois said: Has anyone worked for remote with paperless duo monitors and what are the advantages and disadvantages, thanks

Yes. I've been paperless for 5+ years. Would not ever go back to paper files. I've also used up to 5 monitors. It's not as hard as it seems, once you get used to it and set your preferences.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.