2 dui,s in 94, quite drinking and sober 16 yrs, drive again

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

ronss in Phoenix, Arizona

51 months ago

i got 2 dui,s in 94, both in my car coming home from partys in 94, the second one , a month from the first one, was aggravated...driving on suspended lisc, was a felony in arizona...that is now in the past, and felony esponged.....i have now not drank in 16 yrs, no tickets, i learned my lesson, was a danger to myself and the public...drinkng and driving is something that should not be tolerated, and i agree with tough dui laws . i am for tough dui laws , even though i once drank. people get hurt or killed needlessly.

okay, i have thoughts of driving again, in arizona the 2 dui,s stay on your record for life, and there propabaly is something on my criminal record from 94....but thats 16 yrs ago....i will have to get a cdl, and then someone that will let me drive for them...anyone know a company that will train me...or if i go through cdl school, hire me afterwards??? ron

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ronss in Phoenix, Arizona

51 months ago

ronss in Phoenix, Arizona said: i got 2 dui,s in 94, both in my car coming home from partys in 94, the second one , a month from the first one, was aggravated...driving on suspended lisc, was a felony in arizona...that is now in the past, and felony esponged.....i have now not drank in 16 yrs, no tickets, i learned my lesson, was a danger to myself and the public...drinkng and driving is something that should not be tolerated, and i agree with tough dui laws . i am for tough dui laws , even though i once drank. people get hurt or killed needlessly.

okay, i have thoughts of driving again, in arizona the 2 dui,s stay on your record for life, and there propabaly is something on my criminal record from 94....but thats 16 yrs ago....i will have to get a cdl, and then someone that will let me drive for them...anyone know a company that will train me...or if i go through cdl school, hire me afterwards??? ron

i had driven 15 yrs prior to the 94 touble, some flatbed, and mostly refer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

daedae513 in Buffalo, New York

46 months ago

ronss in Phoenix, Arizona said: i got 2 dui,s in 94, both in my car coming home from partys in 94, the second one , a month from the first one, was aggravated...driving on suspended lisc, was a felony in arizona...that is now in the past, and felony esponged.....i have now not drank in 16 yrs, no tickets, i learned my lesson, was a danger to myself and the public...drinkng and driving is something that should not be tolerated, and i agree with tough dui laws . i am for tough dui laws , even though i once drank. people get hurt or killed needlessly.

with this being on your record for so long, I think any company will take a chance on you, and as for school, if you are unemployed, some state pay for your training, go to your unemployment office and tell them that you want to change your carreer, and that you want to drive trucks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Terry in Blanchard, Oklahoma

45 months ago

Can anyone tell me if the 3 to 5 years from the dui is the date it occurred or from the conviction I fought mine for a year so the conviction is a year later than the
date it happened.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

daedae513 in Buffalo, New York

45 months ago

non of the above, it the date that the fine is paid after the conviction, in other words, if you were convicted on Jan. 1st but paid the fine on Feb.1st. Feb 1st is consider the day that your conviction began

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.