Tips for nationwide truck driver interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming nationwide truck driver interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

patriciajnsn in Sioux City, Iowa

35 months ago

When applying for a nationwide trk driving position,the only interview you'll receive is from a recruiter over the phone.The questions that'll be asked is your job history,10 yrs back,your mvr and your dac.I would suggest finding all that info and writing it down so the application will be easier to fill out.A trk driving job is much harder to get then say a job where you live.It's so federal regulated and everything on the application has to be perfect.Be prepared for all those questions when a recruiter calls you.They are busy and don't have time to wait for an answer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

circusboy90210 in Asheville, North Carolina

33 months ago

patriciajnsn in Sioux City, Iowa said: When applying for a nationwide trk driving position,the only interview you'll receive is from a recruiter over the phone.The questions that'll be asked is your job history,10 yrs back,your mvr and your dac.I would suggest finding all that info and writing it down so the application will be easier to fill out.A trk driving job is much harder to get then say a job where you live.It's so federal regulated and everything on the application has to be perfect.Be prepared for all those questions when a recruiter calls you.They are busy and don't have time to wait for an answer.

was pretty easy for me made 3 phone calls and no weird questions involved.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.