New Grad RN Looking for a job opening and sponsorship!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 128)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Karlou in Miami

59 months ago

New graduate nurse with OPT starting September 2009.
Current BLS. Registered to sit boards in Florida -- but open to relocation anywhere - very flexible with my job search.....Associate of Science in Nursing and Bachelor of Science in Management - both at US colleges. I am a Male graduate nurse, have citizenship in Bahamas, and fluent in english.

emai me: abacozy@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Jacqueline04@gmail.com in Camarillo, California

59 months ago

I am a Registered Nurse who recently graduated from Santa Barbara City College RN program. I have a current BLS card, First Aid and will be taking an ACLS class next week. I am looking for a position in California. Please let me know if you have any opportunities. Thank you .....

Jacqueline04@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (57) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

nurse09 in San Clemente, California

58 months ago

I an a Registered Nurse who graduated in May 2009 from Hillsborough Community College in Plant City, Florida. I have a current BLS card and CA Registered Nurse license. I have 4+ years of hospital experience working as a Patient Care Technician. I'am looking for a position in or near San Clemente, CA. Please let me know if you have or know of any job opportunities. Thank you
Serra Taylor setlc@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Samantha Nguyen in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts

58 months ago

I am a Registered Nurse, recently graduated from University of Delaware with an RN;BSN. I have current BLS and ACLS. I am looking for an RN position in Massachusetts and the compact state. Please let me know if you have any opportunities. Thanks

nguyenthao1@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

dina123 in Irvine, California

57 months ago

nurse09 in San Clemente, California said: I an a Registered Nurse who graduated in May 2009 from Hillsborough Community College in Plant City, Florida. I have a current BLS card and CA Registered Nurse license. I have 4+ years of hospital experience working as a Patient Care Technician. I'am looking for a position in or near San Clemente, CA. Please let me know if you have or know of any job opportunities. Thank you
Serra Taylor setlc@aol.com

Hey, just going over sites and found this place. I did graduated from hillsborough, dale mabry in may 2009 and moved here in Irvine. Same problems here. We could have been hired already if we were in tampa because we made such an impression to St. josephs' hospital, or tampa general hospital.
Well anyway, good luck to you as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

Thanks for the reply. I still haven't had any luck with an RN position. I did go to an interview today,but for an LVN position with a school district. Maybe you can check into the school district in Irvine. Also, Fountain Valley Hospital is starting a New Grad Program in January maybe you can check into it. Good luck to you as well.

Sincerely,

Serra

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

thank you ...
I will definitely do check with them....I know i have been looking and no calls so far right now....
I had been offered one but its in Nevada.
Very confused!
Thank you once again..

57 months ago

Also, I wanted to tell you that I'm doing flu clinics with Provant Healthcare. You should look into it. Good luck to you again.

57 months ago

thanks once again, i will...
Are you interested in attending free job fair?
I just found out there is one on this tuesday, the nov 3rd at Anaheim convention center. You can join me there...

57 months ago

Do you know who's sponsoring it? I went to one a few wks ago & it was a total joke. It advertised healthcare with others, but there wasn't any healthcare booth's their.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

hi there,
it is sad to here your last visit to fair. this event is sponsered by www.advanceweb.com
"Advance Job Fair career events". I hope it does have health booths!
When read about the event activites, it does mention about health booths, recruiters etc. It has a classes for wound assessment, diabetes..etc

57 months ago

I think that's the job fair that I spoke with an event coordinator a wk ago. She said that their would be recruiters their. I'm telling you, I have been everywhere looking for a job. I spend hrs everyday on the computer. I would love to go to the job fair. I have a flu clinic @ 12pm on that day. I could possible go for a few hours. I get my pkg on Monday. I'll let you know if I'll be able to make it. Below you'll find the info 4 the person I'm in contact with for the flu clinics. You should give her a call. The next one is on the 18th.

Leann Betts
Staffing Manager
Email: lbetts@provanthealth.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

I think that's the job fair that I spoke with an event coordinator a wk ago. She said that their would be recruiters their. I'm telling you, I have been everywhere looking for a job. I spend hrs everyday on the computer. I would love to go to the job fair. I have a flu clinic @ 12pm on that day. I could possible go for a few hours. I get my pkg on Monday. I'll let you know if I'll be able to make it. Below you'll find the info 4 the person I'm in contact with for the flu clinics. You should give her a call. The next one is on the 18th.

Leann Betts
Staffing Manager
Email: lbetts@provanthealth.com

57 months ago

sure thanks a lot. I did send an email to her right after i got your reply. I hope i will hear from her soon.
Even if you can't make it to the event on tuesday, i will keep you posted if it was a worthwhile,plu if we can get any help from it, you know!!!

57 months ago

Great!! Thank You

Katie in Mchenry, Illinois

57 months ago

dina123 in Irvine, California said: thank you ...
I will definitely do check with them....I know i have been looking and no calls so far right now....
I had been offered one but its in Nevada.
Very confused!
Thank you once again..

I was just wondering where in NV? I'm movin there in 3 weeks hoping to find a nursing job.

57 months ago

It was in Las Vegas. I don't exactly remember the name of the facility. I had a phone conversation.

57 months ago

nurse09 in San Clemente, California said: Great!! Thank You

Hey, it was a great experience; my first job event. There were lil' more than a 7 or 8 health booths. I talked to them but same answers, " they are currently opening/hiring new RNs but starts on Jan 2010, so why don't you apply online or here with us?". This was all they were saying besides the health infos. I took classes as well 5 credits towards the nurses so why not...wanted to make that event worthwhile. Right now, I am trying to apply online to those who said they are hiring new RNs. Lets see if i can get it for Jan atleast...u may also wanna try, go to the sites and give it a try, western medical center (santa ana); mercy hospital bakersfield, good samaritan hospital, mission hospital. One of these hospital was hiring currently, but the recruiter said, " the open positions were only 6 and its full now"!! I said to myself "crap"!! Anyway, this was my story, hope it didn't bother u...

57 months ago

Thanks for the info. The job fair recruiters always say the same to new grads, " were not hiring at this time, but check our web site in 2010". But, if you skip the event then you ask yourself what if? I heard St Frances & Hoag will possibly be hiring new grads in 2010, check in to it. I f I find out more info I'll keep you posted.

57 months ago

I know right??? What an excuse!!!!
Well, dear I will do the same if i hear anything from anybody!! Hoag recruiter told me that they will possibly hire around april month of 2010. Kaiser permanente gave no hopes for new RNs. And St. Joseph's hospital orange is opening RN residency from jan, but was filled.I have apllied to Fountain valley, and i may not hear until Jan 2010. Hey, take this "Continuity care home nurses" www.cchomenurses.com. they have hospitals as well. They were recruiting new RNs as well. Take number from site for application, questions if u are interested.
Keep u posted...

57 months ago

Thanks! I'll keep you informed to.

Valentina Zemlyak in Los-Angeles, California

57 months ago

Hello! My name is Valentina. I'm looking for RN position in Urgent Care facility in North Hills, Simi Valey, Granada Hills area. If you have some information, opening, please let me know. Thank's. Valentina.

varsha in Charlotte, North Carolina

57 months ago

Hi i m B.A.M.S and holding H4.(Graduate in Ayurvedic medicine).want to work as CRA. Can anybody tell me about the course,like between RN and MS in clinical research, which course will be better for to enter in this field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

parvinbiglari in Elk Grove, California

56 months ago

I am a Registered Nurse who graduated in May of 2009 from Sacramento City College RN program. I have a current BLS card and IV certification. I have been looking for a RN job, but unfortunately there has not open position for new Grads. I am currently working as a seasonal immunization clinic Nurse and have been working at Kaiser for 7 years as a Medical Assistant. I have learned good clinical experience during nursing program plus I have had rotation in different hospitals and departments, such as med surge, pediatrics, maternal, psychiatric. On my last term I was in telemetry at Sutter Hospital for 4 months. During that time I was working with my Preceptor and I had 4 patients in 12 hours shifts and successfully managed. I have worked in ortho-surgery unit during the RN program and I have good experience

Hrider in Las Vegas, Nevada

56 months ago

Recruiters, or any Las Vegas RN with tips on job opportunities, my name is Heidi and I am new grad BSN. I also possess a B.S in Cellular Biology and Physiology. I'm licensed in NV, have BLS for Healthcare providers, and ACLS certification. I've been actively looking for a New Grad opportunity for 2 months, so even an unpaid opportunity at this time would be great to add to my resume. email hrider@gmu.edu. Thanks!!

ChaiRN in Muncie, Indiana

56 months ago

Hi. My name is Melanie from Philippines. Im a registered nurse in our country and I've been working as a company nurse for 9 m0nths. Im looking for a nursing position in US, I dont have hospital experience yet. Do u guys have any idea of any employer whose willing to sponsor employees abroad? I can work in any position available as long as related to my professi0n. Please help me. Thanks.

Pnp12345 in Potomac, Maryland

54 months ago

ChaiRN in Muncie, Indiana said: Hi. My name is Melanie from Philippines. Im a registered nurse in our country and I've been working as a company nurse for 9 m0nths. Im looking for a nursing position in US, I dont have hospital experience yet. Do u guys have any idea of any employer whose willing to sponsor employees abroad? I can work in any position available as long as related to my professi0n. Please help me. Thanks.

Are you still in the phils or your in indiana?

Cassia Schmid in Torrance, California

54 months ago

Hello,

My name is Cassia, I live in Torrance, CA and I am a new grad BSN from Brazil. I don't need sponsorship for I already have a green-card. I am a RN by the state of California, but I am willing to relocate. I have BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, EKG course and IV certification. Fluent in English and Portuguese and Advanced Spanish.

Thank you,
Cassia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mld@castrovalleyhealthinc.org in Castro Valley, California

53 months ago

Cassia Schmid in Torrance, California said: Hello,

My name is Cassia, I live in Torrance, CA and I am a new grad BSN from Brazil. I don't need sponsorship for I already have a green-card. I am a RN by the state of California, but I am willing to relocate. I have BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, EKG course and IV certification. Fluent in English and Portuguese and Advanced Spanish.

Thank you,
Cassia

Hello, Cassia, could you contact me at mld@castrovalleyhealthinc.org? I am from Brazil too and I am currently hiring for RN position in Northern CA, East Bay area. I would like to learn more about your experience. thanks

mld@castrovalleyhealthinc.org in Castro Valley, California

53 months ago

parvinbiglari in Elk Grove, California said: I am a Registered Nurse who graduated in May of 2009 from Sacramento City College RN program. I have a current BLS card and IV certification. I have been looking for a RN job, but unfortunately there has not open position for new Grads. I am currently working as a seasonal immunization clinic Nurse and have been working at Kaiser for 7 years as a Medical Assistant. I have learned good clinical experience during nursing program plus I have had rotation in different hospitals and departments, such as med surge, pediatrics, maternal, psychiatric. On my last term I was in telemetry at Sutter Hospital for 4 months. During that time I was working with my Preceptor and I had 4 patients in 12 hours shifts and successfully managed. I have worked in ortho-surgery unit during the RN program and I have good experience

Could you contact me at mld@castrovalleyhealthinc.org? I would like to learn more about your experience and if you are interested in relocation to northern CA for full time benefited position. Thanks

nicole in Carson, California

53 months ago

WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING SKILLED INFUSION NURSES TO BEGIN WORK ASAP!!!
QUALIFICATIONS:
***IV SKILLS ARE MANDATORY***
1.Current California RN License 2. CPR
3. IV Certification (a plus, but not mandatory) 4. ACLS (a plus, but not mandatory) 5. CRNI (a plus, but not mandatory) 6. Infusion Experience (a plus, but not mandatory)
We are looking for Nurses to Assist Us With the Following Therapies:
Antibiotic Therapy, Total Parenteral Nutrition, Enteral Therapy, IVIG, Chemo-therapy, Hydration Therapy, Central Line Care, Pain Manage-ment, Steroids, Hemophilia Services, & More !
***It is not mandatory for you to have experience with all therapies***
If you are a RN with IV therapy experience who desires a flexible employ-ment opportunity with competitive wages and weekly compensation, this would be an extraordinary employment opportunity for you!
For immediate consideration, please email us at iis.inquiry@yahoo.com Please Include your Resume & Contact Information!

Compensation: Weekly Compensation - $40.00/Hour Per Diem Positions Avail

Serving: Riverside, San Bernardino,
Orange, & Los Angeles Counties
info@innovativeinfusionsolutions.com
Www.innovativeinfusionsolutions.com

julia jung in Torrance, California

53 months ago

Hello, my name is julia who is NEW GRAD RN from El Camino Coellege, Torrance, CA.
Currently, I'm on OPT and it will be expired mid of FEB, 2011. I'm actively looking for RN job and hopefully i can find any facility which sponsor me. I'm willing to relocate any other city or state. I'm a bilingual in Korean and English.

While I am attending nursing school, I had a clinical rotation about 900 hours at different setting of hospital. 80% of clinical rotation was in Med-surg unit on acute care. With medical-surgical patients I will enjoy my work. I was on dean’s list for good clinical activity in med-surg unit and my clinical instructors evaluated me as an asset to the clinical group and have a wonderful bedside manner. On my last preceptorship I was in telemetry at kiser permanete. During that time I was working with my Preceptor and I had 4 patients in 12 hours shifts and successfully managed and learned lots of skills such as dressing change, blood transfusion, EKG leading, delegation, priotirize patients, and etc.

I believe that my practical work experience such as the ICU and ER, taking ventilator patients and those with numerous drips and educational background prepared me for making an immense contribution to your hospital. I am well aware with the communication and professionalism skills required to stay for long time in this field.

I'm waiting any response positively.
Thanks

iloredana in Anaheim, California

52 months ago

a new grad nurse in Fresno, California said: Hi nurse recuiters

I am RN and used to work at a hospital of Korea for 3 years.
I've just completed the BSN program in CA. I'm living in California and looking for a job opening which can sponsor me. My visa status is F-1 and will get OPT visa at the end of Oct, 2009.
I would like to work as a new grad RN. I prefer to work in CA.

Please, let me have a great opportunity!!

I am in the same position. Did you find anything? Thank you..inegreanu@hotmail.com

iloredana in Anaheim, California

52 months ago

julia jung in Torrance, California said: Hello, my name is julia who is NEW GRAD RN from El Camino Coellege, Torrance, CA.
Currently, I'm on OPT and it will be expired mid of FEB, 2011. I'm actively looking for RN job and hopefully i can find any facility which sponsor me. I'm willing to relocate any other city or state. I'm a bilingual in Korean and English.

While I am attending nursing school, I had a clinical rotation about 900 hours at different setting of hospital. 80% of clinical rotation was in Med-surg unit on acute care. With medical-surgical patients I will enjoy my work. I was on dean’s list for good clinical activity in med-surg unit and my clinical instructors evaluated me as an asset to the clinical group and have a wonderful bedside manner. On my last preceptorship I was in telemetry at kiser permanete. During that time I was working with my Preceptor and I had 4 patients in 12 hours shifts and successfully managed and learned lots of skills such as dressing change, blood transfusion, EKG leading, delegation, priotirize patients, and etc.

I believe that my practical work experience such as the ICU and ER, taking ventilator patients and those with numerous drips and educational background prepared me for making an immense contribution to your hospital. I am well aware with the communication and professionalism skills required to stay for long time in this field.

I'm waiting any response positively.
Thanks

I am in the sameposition. OPT expires february next year. Did u find anything? Thanks,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

julia jung in Torrance, California

52 months ago

not yet....Most of hospital requires at least 1 yr experience....
having trouble with it..

varsha in Charlotte, North Carolina

52 months ago

you can go to White Glove Nursing.

weneedhelp in Baltimore, Maryland

52 months ago

I failed the NCLEX the first time, and do not yet have a job. We would like to move to a different city, but find it hard to apply for jobs in an unknown area. I am planning on taking the NCLEX again in about one month. Should I wait until after I get my license to send out applications? What is the best way for a new grad. to get hired without the "12 months experience" that so many employers look for?
we need help,
in Baltimore

newgradnurse in Corona, California

52 months ago

Hello! I'm a nurse , graduated 2008 in the Philippines but I didnt have any experience. Now i migrated to the US of same year, took and passed the NCLEX just this year. I have my current RN CA License, current BLS, and are on the list of taking PALS, ACLS, EKG and IV Training next month.

If anyone of you happens to know recruiting a new grad nurse near Riverside California, please let me know. kristeli10@hotmail.com. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

BSooNer in San Diego, California

51 months ago

Hi there,
I too am a new grad with a BSN and waiting to sit for NCLEX. I graduated with a 4.0 GPA and still can't get an interview. I completed my preceptorship in a a level III NICU and would love a position in maternal newborn healthcare, although any acute care position would be great! If anyone knows of any open positions in the San Diego area let me know! Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

goldie45RN in Oakland, California

51 months ago

Hi I am a new RN in Oakland, Ca. I nhave little experience as an RN. I have my BLS and Im taking ACLS class in two weeks. I am seeking a job in the bay area. I would prefer Sacramento,ca. I am willing to relocate permanently. Please let me know if anyone knows any job hiring. Thank you.........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

regsnurs in Palmdale, California

51 months ago

newgradnurse in Corona, California said: Hello! I'm a nurse , graduated 2008 in the Philippines but I didnt have any experience. Now i migrated to the US of same year, took and passed the NCLEX just this year. I have my current RN CA License, current BLS, and are on the list of taking PALS, ACLS, EKG and IV Training next month.

If anyone of you happens to know recruiting a new grad nurse near Riverside California, please let me know. kristeli10@hotmail.com. Thank you.[/Q also

hi i also graduated in the Philippines migated here in us ,pass nclex got BLS.still having a hard time landing a rn job. are u having the hard time applying for newly grad position too?

regsnurs in Palmdale, California

51 months ago

newgradnurse in Lake Elsinore, California said: yes. I recently visited a Job Fair in Ontario Ca few days ago. It was fun. But hoping I can land a job as soon as possible. My skills are worn out. Still no replies or calls from any of the hospitals I applied few weeks ago. I'am starting to feel depressed.

i totally getting you.i feel the same way.
its not easy but lets hope for the best
good luck

Kawaljit tung in Ontario, California

50 months ago

Hi ,am new grad RN having a little experience.I have my ACLS and BLS certificate. Iam looking for job from 7 to 8 months .I am in ontario california. Pls let me know about new grads programs. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cheri RN in Santa Rosa, California

50 months ago

Hi there! I recently graduated from a ADN program here in CA which included approx. 1040 hours of clinical time divided among psychiatric, med-surg, mother-child and pediatric nursing with the majority being med-surg experience. Additionally, I have a Bachelors from UC Davis.Included in that time is approx. 140 hours of labor and delivery preceptorship- which I adored. Im looking for a new grad program ANYWHERE (but preferable the western side of the US)which would give me the opportunity to gain experience within the specialty that I love-labor and delivery or postpartum. I have great letters of recommendation and just need someone willing to give me a chance. Ive applied to a number of hospitals here but unless youre already an internal applicant its hard to even get to the interview stage. If anyone knows of any opportunities PLEASE let me know particularly in CA, OR, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona,Idaho or Wyoming . I want to work and am willing to work any day of the week and any number of hours

carmelo calinao in Bellflower, California

49 months ago

nicole in Carson, California said: WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING SKILLED INFUSION NURSES TO BEGIN WORK ASAP!!!
QUALIFICATIONS:
***IV SKILLS ARE MANDATORY***
1.Current California RN License 2. CPR
3. IV Certification (a plus, but not mandatory) 4. ACLS (a plus, but not mandatory) 5. CRNI (a plus, but not mandatory) 6. Infusion Experience (a plus, but not mandatory)
We are looking for Nurses to Assist Us With the Following Therapies:
Antibiotic Therapy, Total Parenteral Nutrition, Enteral Therapy, IVIG, Chemo-therapy, Hydration Therapy, Central Line Care, Pain Manage-ment, Steroids, Hemophilia Services, & More !
***It is not mandatory for you to have experience with all therapies***
If you are a RN with IV therapy experience who desires a flexible employ-ment opportunity with competitive wages and weekly compensation, this would be an extraordinary employment opportunity for you!
For immediate consideration, please email us at iis.inquiry@yahoo.com Please Include your Resume & Contact Information!

Compensation: Weekly Compensation - $40.00/Hour Per Diem Positions Avail

Serving: Riverside, San Bernardino,
Orange, & Los Angeles Counties
info@innovativeinfusionsolutions.com
Www.innovativeinfusionsolutions.com

im interested to this position.

mandeep in Ceres, California

49 months ago

hi m RN/LVN recently working with rehabilitation center looking for a job in hospital have current BLS certification, EKG, certification and ACLS fluent in English, Punjabi, And Hindi languages
THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

klaudyammm in Las Vegas, Nevada

48 months ago

Hey... i know how you feel... I am so depressed... I have applied everywhere and talked to Managers and Human Resources people... I live in Las Vegas NV.. I am getting very disappointed.

andradern2010 in Fresno, California

47 months ago

Hello I am in the same situation as many of you are, Im an RN got my license on February 2010, I have my BLS and ACLS certification, and im bilingual in English and Spanish. I have been looking and applying every where! I had a couple of interviews but no luck yet. If there is anybody out there hiring recent RN grad please contact me.

andrade_arellano@yahoo.com

Thank you! And I wish us all the best =)

barnjassy in Turlock, California

47 months ago

hello friend well i don't know how lucky u r but as a small suggesition why don't u apply with the Mercy medical center merced they have lot of new hirings for RNs may ur lucks can work here.... thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

aumapa in Richmond, California

46 months ago

I am a new graduate nurse - ADN. I have BLS, ACLS, Hemodialysis training course. I have had a great clinical experience while in the nursing program - pediatrics, maternity, med-surg, psychiatric and a med-surge preceptorship at contra costa county hospital. I am interested in working with dialysis centers, sub-acute, rehab, hospital, long term care or clinics. Does anybody know who is hiring out there. I am willing to relocate within CA or any state that requires RNs. For dialysis, I would prefer to work for a facility that is willing to train because I do not have much clinical experience in this area of nursing speciality that I like much. Any replies to this is appreciated.

feel free to email me at aumapa@gmail.com.

thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.