Sponsorship

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Paulie in Abilene, Texas

31 months ago

Hello, Im an international student graduating in May 2012. Im curious to know whether there is any hospitals that are willing to sponsor in USA? Please let me know. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

joann oracz in Montgomery, New York

30 months ago

check out the hospitals surrounding ground zero, like mount sinai. they just started a new 5 yr study good luck joann

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

most of the hospitals are always looking for nurse in manhatten, ny especially those close to where twin towers was. for example, mt. sinai, columbia. and the mt. just got a 5 year grant. Now i have a question for you, what could you do about a couple who are your neighbors across the street, whose husband, charles tompkins of 58 ridge road and a well known and admired volunteer firemen for the dept of coldeham, ny, was driving home in his wife's van, debora tompkins, and just blocked you from driving home. charlie was going home from a christmas party at the firehouse. thinking it was nurse debbie, i got out of the car and offered to help. as this person ran towards me i realized it was not debbie , but charle, who bashed his body into mine while lifting me off the ground by breasts, slamming my body into the side door of my car. i feared for my life fully wet my pants and curled up like a bug, thereby, hitting him in the groin with my knee. he fell flat to the pavement only because he so stoned and drunk. i was lucky to get inside the safety of my car. then he jumped on the hood of my car and started punching the windshield so i drove in reverse and he hit the pavement again. i had him arrested. the case was dismissed b/c no witnesses would step forward. he has most children and women terrorized by him. now he show his son how to stalk and prey on disabled, old, or young girls. some role model ----- get an empowered volunteer position and use the fire truck to clean leaves out of our gutters to our house ( the electric ladder makes it so easy ....who cares about the people in the house or car that need the truck, no matter what, they'll be grateful whenever i show up). montgomery town should have removed charlie from his volunteer position. the tompkins revenge was so severe in this little town that my license is suspended even after perfection work on 9-11. please send my situation to those who can help and advise jk8oo@hotmail.com thanks, jo ann

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

why d
didn't you print the rest

30 months ago

why d

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

why d

Paulie in Abilene, Texas

30 months ago

?

william08tan@yahoo.com

30 months ago

Paulie in Abilene, Texas said: Hello, Im an international student graduating in May 2012. Im curious to know whether there is any hospitals that are willing to sponsor in USA? Please let me know. Thank you

email me I may might help william08tan@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Thriving in Yukon, Oklahoma

30 months ago

Are there are any hospitals sponsoring H1b visas? I am on student visa and open for relocation.Please help.

Thriving in Yukon, Oklahoma

30 months ago

william08tan@yahoo.com said: email me I may might help william08tan@yahoo.com

Do you do sponsorship?

joann in Montgomery, New York

28 months ago

Thriving in Yukon, Oklahoma said: Do you do sponsorship?

how could u do sponsoring?

i'm very interested in starting an npo for the responders and recovery workers. would u or could u pass the word for people interested in doing this?

before 9-11 i was working on setting up an npo for people afflicted with fibromyalgia.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.