Need hospitals that sponsor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 305)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Cherry A. in Astoria, New York

79 months ago

I will be graduating on May 08 with my Associates Degree in Nursing. I currently have a student visa and will be applying for OPT visa after I graduate. Looking for hospitals that will sponsor. I would like to work in Houston, Texas or New York. Hope someone out there can help. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (326) / No (47) Reply - Report abuse

desperatenurse in Tenafly, New Jersey

78 months ago

i am a newly licensed nurse here in new york city and desperately looking for a hospital that can sponsor me for a job and hopefully to become an immigrant too. wish somebody here can help me or advice me on what to do.thank you so much..id really appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (169) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

ANJUMOLE VARGHESE

77 months ago

I am looking for a sponsor here in staten island ,new york I just graduated as an RN and need a work permit to work. Can anyone help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Talita in Chandler, Arizona

76 months ago

Looking for sponsorship. Willing to relocate.
Current F1 status.
Regards

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

wendy

76 months ago

i graduated in january 2008, and i am in search of a new york hospital that will sponsor me for my green card. Please, if anyone knows of a hospital and how to go about contacting one please reply. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Berwyn, Illinois

75 months ago

hi!i am looking for an institution to sponsor me with H1-C visa.Do you know some hospitals or Nursing home that offer that visa?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (62) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Yaping in Newton MA in Waltham, Massachusetts

75 months ago

I just got my RN license of MA. I am currently hoding H4 visa. Could please anyone help me get a sponsor and a job for applying for Greencard?

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

sid sogue in elmhurst, New York

75 months ago

Bonnie Young in Franklin, Tennessee said: I would love to share you resume with come of my contacts. Feel free to email me at byoung@hccaintl.com

hi maam im asking if you can help me to get a job while waiting for nclex exam. thanks.

im here in new york and willing to relocate.. i hope you could help me and consider my application. i ahve post grad expereince which i can share it to your company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Young in Las Vegas, Nevada

75 months ago

I will graduate May 2008 with 2 yr college degree and looking for a sponsor. Any information for sponcers or hopitals? What should be my first step? What should I do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

SNJEZANA in Rijeka, Croatia

75 months ago

HI ,
I am from Europa , I won green card lottery .I will move in Usa next year (2009 ) , McLean ,VA.
I have diploma from Medical school for nurse and pedagogical university diploma. I have certificate on taken licensing examination for medical nurse, but for Europa.
I wont to work like nurse (when I came) and study for RN nurse.
Can anyone help me , please ? aquamaris@net.hr

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

cynthia h in New York, New York

75 months ago

Hi! I graduated with a BSN in may 2008. I got my opt and just got my RN license from the State of New York. I'm desperately looking for a hospital that can hire me full time and offer sponsorship. I sent my resume online to the city hospitals, but it seems it takes them long to check resumes. If someone can give me some advice? or maybe there are some hospitals in NJ or connecticut offering sponsorship? Need help stat!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Beth in Walled Lake, Michigan

74 months ago

Does anyone one know how to get sponsered by a hospital for tuition for classes or hospitals that train you and allow you to have a diploma in Michigan?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JayPee in Fairfield, California

74 months ago

I am a newly grad CA license RN. I am looking for a hospital that would sponsor me. I have an expired H1b visa. Any information is greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

cynthia h in New York, New York

74 months ago

Charles in Phoenix, Arizona said: Looking for sponsorship, I have Californian license, Can any one help please.
Thanks

have you checked with good samaritan hospital? they offer sponsorship

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

coco2008 in Jersey City, New Jersey

74 months ago

cynthia h in New York, New York said: Hi! I graduated with a BSN in may 2008. I got my opt and just got my RN license from the State of New York. I'm desperately looking for a hospital that can hire me full time and offer sponsorship. I sent my resume online to the city hospitals, but it seems it takes them long to check resumes. If someone can give me some advice? or maybe there are some hospitals in NJ or connecticut offering sponsorship? Need help stat!

Hi Cynthia,
I am also a nurse with NY license. Ive been looking for a sponsor for months now. Have you found a facility that is willing to sponsor?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cynthia in New York, New York

74 months ago

coco2008 in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hi Cynthia,
I am also a nurse with NY license. Ive been looking for a sponsor for months now. Have you found a facility that is willing to sponsor?

Hi,
I have checked in all NYC and nobody is offering sponsorship now, at least not that I know of. The continuum partners (beth israel, roosevelt, st. luke hospital, etc) say on their website that they do, but in reality they don't. I know because I had an interview with roosevelt hospital and had to reject the position at the end because they do not offer sponsorship. But then a woman from human resources told me perhaps Good Samaritan Hospital in Long Island, and also South Hampton Hospital offer sponsorship. I sent applications some weeks ago but got no reply. Right now I'm still searching. I know about this agency which works with nursing homes offering sponsorship in NY www.whrgroup.com. I'm not interested at all in nursing homes, but now it is important to get sponsorship.
Good luck with your hunting. Let me know if you find something :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lilly in new york in Brooklyn, New York

73 months ago

hi,
i am a registered nurse licensed with the New York state and i need sponsorship. i am here on a visitors visa. any information on sponsorship is greatly appreciated.i an willing to relocate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Mimi in London, United Kingdom

73 months ago

Hi, I was wondering whre i can find accounting or billing analyst jobs in NY or anywhere in USA. I have a degree in Accounting&Finance and have 3 years work experience. I'm in UK now so does anyone know where I can get a sponsored jobs....thx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

KB in Alhambra, California

72 months ago

Hi, I am looking for sponsorship in CA. I am now on my OPT. Is there anyone out there can provide me some information please. Thank you very much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Annie in Ridgewood, New York

72 months ago

Hi! I am looking for sponsorship in New York for EB2, or EB3 VISA. I'm working in the ER and got a Masters degree in Nursing from US. At present, I 'm on a J1 VISA . Can somebody share some agencies/hospitals offerring such visas. Thanks a lot!

saijad in League City, Texas

72 months ago

Hi i read your comment here about nurse but can u give me the update and latest list of nursing sponsoring hospital so that i can do my process soon possible........thank you for helping me and for your special co-operation,...........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anu in Orange, New Jersey

72 months ago

Yaping in Newton MA in Waltham, Massachusetts said: I just got my RN license of MA. I am currently hoding H4 visa. Could please anyone help me get a sponsor and a job for applying for Greencard?

Thank you!

I am also on H4 visa and looking for sponsorship. Have you find any hospital yet???? If yes, would please let me know???

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kevin Jeong in Fresno, California

71 months ago

I going to graduate in Dec. 2008 with ADN.
Is there possibility to get a sponsorship with ADN RN license?
I'm will to be relocated.

Kevin Jeong in Fresno, California

71 months ago

I'm going to graduate in Dec. 2008 with ADN.
Is there possibility to get a sponsorship with ADN RN license?
I'm will to be relocated.

Shresha in Bristol, Connecticut

71 months ago

I graduated in ADN RN last yr and now on H4. Is there any way that I can work as RN?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

chichi in Los Angeles, California

71 months ago

Hi, I would want to know if u know any hospital here in los angeles who sponsor newly licensed nurses..without actual experience....^_^ please if someone could help. thanks.

Margarita Aguilar in Bay Shore, New York

71 months ago

Hi, I graduated with an ADN in October,anybody knows any hospitals that offer sponsorship, I studied in the US, but currently have a work permit and would like to find a workplace able to sponsor me. I'm willing to relocate.
Any comments will be greatly appreciated!!!
Margarita

Misslilynn in Saint Albans, New York

70 months ago

Jalam in Houston, Texas said: I am looking for a sponsor here in Houston, Texas. I just graduated as an RN and need a work permit to work. Can anyone help me.

Hi,
Try JUNO healthcare. They can help you. Look for their website.

Misslilynn in Saint Albans, New York

70 months ago

Cherry A. in Astoria, New York said: I will be graduating on May 08 with my Associates Degree in Nursing . I currently have a student visa and will be applying for OPT visa after I graduate. Looking for hospitals that will sponsor. I would like to work in Houston, Texas or New York. Hope someone out there can help. Thank you!

Try JUNO healthcare. Look for their website.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

BINDHU in Ossining, New York

70 months ago

i'm currently holding H4 visa, and looking for sponsorship.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MATT in Danbury, Connecticut

70 months ago

I graduated from a foreign nursing school and currently waiting to take my boad exam in ny. i was wondering if i could work as a dialysis tech in ny since it'll take a while for me to take my rn exam. would i have to get a dialysis tech license IN NY?. PLS HELP

lilly in Brooklyn, New York

70 months ago

yes you will have to wait until you pass the exam.

weiler in Las Vegas, Nevada

70 months ago

maybe also try the nurse page at PureMedicalJobsDOTCOM good luck

virginia in Miami, Florida

70 months ago

Hello I am a new graduated nurse and I am looking for a hospital that can sponsor me. I live in Miami, but I am willing to relocate. Please if somebody knows about a hospital that is sponsoring nurses right now with the retrogression. Please let me know my e-mail is snowblue@rocketmail.com. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

seetha in New Rochelle, New York

69 months ago

I am a BSC nurse and passed RN[USA] recently.I holding H4 visa.Can anybody can sponcer me.looking for your kind advice.

jonlin in Kingston, Jamaica

69 months ago

dragana in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hi!
I was sponsored by Mercy hospital in Baltimore. At the time (20003), it was one of the 12 hospitals in the United States that could award H1C visa sponsorship. After the initial year or so they could also start to obtain residency for you. This all also came with a good sign on bonus. But you don't have apply to one of the 12 hospitals to get a work permit and residency. I think that most of the larger city hospitals do sponsorships, but none of the ones I called were very familiar with the process. Mercy hospital had an immigration attorney available, and he was very efficient. Hope that helps

Hi, What was mercy like when you started there? i have a pending offer with them but i dont know the area that the hospitla is located in well...im more famiiar with the columbia area.......it seems nice on paper...but what was ue experience...and do u have any tips to make my transition easier? thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tyroon in Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

69 months ago

I need a RN job in Cleveland Tennessee.I am registered to practice in New York I have 30 years of nursing experience in Trinidad and Tobago.Ineed sponsorship.Thank you.

Ibee22 in Rosedale, Maryland

69 months ago

dragana in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hi!
I was sponsored by Mercy hospital in Baltimore. At the time (20003), it was one of the 12 hospitals in the United States that could award H1C visa sponsorship. After the initial year or so they could also start to obtain residency for you. This all also came with a good sign on bonus. But you don't have apply to one of the 12 hospitals to get a work permit and residency. I think that most of the larger city hospitals do sponsorships, but none of the ones I called were very familiar with the process. Mercy hospital had an immigration attorney available, and he was very efficient. Hope that helps

It is unfortunate that Mercy Hospital in Baltimore no is no longer providing sponsorship I spoke with the nurse recruiter. Does anyone know of any other hospitals in Maryland that do provide sponsorship for eithr H1 or for permanent residency? So far I tried John's Hopkins, GBMC, St. Joseph's, Franklin Square and Good Samaritan without any success.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ProfPatD@yahoo.com in Floral Park, New York

69 months ago

Hello Mr. Bass,

Can you tell me if the OPT to Green Card Program also covers LPNs?

Pat Dillon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

tyroon in Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

68 months ago

Hello Mr Bass, thank you for the information and interest in my resume' and sponsorship in the future.However, if it may be of any help , I am in possession of a SS number for >16 yrs.Bye.

jam in Northridge, California

68 months ago

hi! im in the US right now. im looking for an angency who will sponsor. I already passed the NCLEX RN and IELTS exam.. please help.. thanks
:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

dixy in Burke, Virginia

68 months ago

Hey,
Did you get any information for sponsorship?

Yaping in Newton MA in Waltham, Massachusetts said: I just got my RN license of MA. I am currently hoding H4 visa. Could please anyone help me get a sponsor and a job for applying for Greencard?

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marie-Jose in Brooklyn, New York

68 months ago

Does anyone know whether recruitment/green card sponsorship for licensed practical nurses who are already in the US is possible? I'm an LPN who was educated in the US and currently hold licensure in Massachusetts and New York but who needs sponsorship for adjustment of status and employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

D Nourse in Orange, California

68 months ago

Room Rental Opportunity in Day Spa
Are you an RN that would like to start doing treatments such as botox, IPL, etc?

We have two rooms avaialable for rent

$200 a week
or $100 for one day.

Contact us for more info and to look at the rooms.
contactus@skinspaorangehills.com

C Renne in Washington, District of Columbia

68 months ago

I will be graduating in May 2009 with a BSN and I plan to take my boards at the end of May. I am looking for a hospital that would sponsor an H1-B visa while I am on OPT, in St. Louis, Chicago, Washington DC, Maryland or preferably Cleveland.

Thanks
C. Renne

Carlina in Windsor, Ontario

67 months ago

Hello all!

I have worked on getting my Virginia RN license for the past few months, and finally received it today. I was in touch with "All about Staffing" for a job at a nice Northern Virginia hospital. Upon contacting them today I learned that they do not sponsor people, and my contact at All about Staffing is not responding.

I received my BScN in Canada, and currently posess valid Ontario and Virginia licenses. I am DYING to come back to the DC area, but due to the fact that I am indeed German, I am having problems.

Is there anybody here that can help me get in touch with somebody who can help me to get a work permit in VA? Can I do this by myself? I tried to find information about going the route alone online, but so far I got lost in the muble jumble of application forms etc.

Please, please - any help is so very much appreciated!! I am slowly going crazy here in Canada!!

Thank you!

jonlin in baltimore

67 months ago

Carlina in Windsor, Ontario said: Hello all!

I have worked on getting my Virginia RN license for the past few months, and finally received it today. I was in touch with "All about Staffing" for a job at a nice Northern Virginia hospital. Upon contacting them today I learned that they do not sponsor people, and my contact at All about Staffing is not responding.

I received my BScN in Canada, and currently posess valid Ontario and Virginia licenses. I am DYING to come back to the DC area, but due to the fact that I am indeed German, I am having problems.

Is there anybody here that can help me get in touch with somebody who can help me to get a work permit in VA? Can I do this by myself? I tried to find information about going the route alone online, but so far I got lost in the muble jumble of application forms etc.

Please, please - any help is so very much appreciated!! I am slowly going crazy here in Canada!!

Thank you!

Hi , You can try stateside international....they are located in colorado but have countrywide contacts. statesideinternational.com

Carlina in Windsor, Ontario

67 months ago

jonlin in baltimore said: Hi , You can try stateside international....they are located in colorado but have countrywide contacts. statesideinternational.com

Thanks, Jonlin, I will try them. Wish me luck! :)

Siri Sama in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

67 months ago

Bonnie Young in Franklin, Tennessee said: I would love to share you resume with come of my contacts. Feel free to email me at byoung@hccaintl.com

help through this route could you please email me at sirigurl@yahoo.com and give me some advice or anything i can do to be successful??
Thanks cherry and hope to hear from you soon.
I love Houston too and wanna work there when i graduate with my BSN in may
Thanks again
Hey Cherry, may name is Siri and i am in your same situation, please if you got

Benedict in Bakersfield, California

67 months ago

need help. I have valid NCLEX and Visa screen, looking for sponsorship, either HIC or EB2

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.