Mercy College In NY

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Sue in Livingston, New Jersey

63 months ago

Did anybody take from Mercy College for Master of OT?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

D3nice in Wayne, New Jersey

60 months ago

I'm also considering applying to Mercy College and nervous at the same time. At my current job I ran into in OT that went to Mercy College, she had nothing but great things to say about the school. I also spoke with a counselor who was very helpful, but also gave me the impression that I may not get accepted because of my gpa(3.0). A little disappointed, but im still hopeful.

Antmart in Bronx, New York

6 months ago

Hello All ! ! !

Any Mercy College OT Graduates ?

Anyone applied and was accepted ?

What was your competitive GPA ?

I am a COTA. Is it true you can only take two science courses at a time ?

Sol in Bronx, New York

4 months ago

D3nice in Wayne, New Jersey said: I'm also considering applying to Mercy College and nervous at the same time. At my current job I ran into in OT that went to Mercy College, she had nothing but great things to say about the school. I also spoke with a counselor who was very helpful, but also gave me the impression that I may not get accepted because of my gpa(3.0). A little disappointed, but im still hopeful.

I'm also considering Mercy as well. Have you started your application process yet? I'm seeing somewhat bad reviews on their program and would like to hear more about what you know about the program.

Antmart in Brooklyn, New York

4 months ago

There program to me is kind of ridiculous. You have to take so many classes only to maybe be accepted.
Moving to another state, wait until my newborn is 1 years old and go to their program at a public university.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

OTA dreams in Astoria, New York

3 months ago

I wonder how their OTA program is. I live in NYC and im pretty desperate being that LaGuardia is way over competitive and a 3 year waiting list. Anyone have info on the mercy college OTA program?

Antmart in Bronx, New York

3 months ago

I went to LaGuardia for free with financial aid. Unless you want to pay for expensive schooling I would study hard. I graduated LaGuardia last year from their OTA program. Tough to get and and even tougher to get through.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.