Keiser PTA program at Ft. Lauderdale campus

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Mahogny in Miami, Florida

33 months ago

Hi,

I was interested in becoming a PTA and I noticed that Keiser offers this program and I know it is a bit expensive, but the flexibility of the courses allows me to keep my fulltime job. If you graduated from the PTA program at Keiser or know someone who has, please let me know about your experience pros and cons. Also, would you reccomend attending Keiser?

Thanks in advance,

Mahogny

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Erika

31 months ago

Mahogny in Miami, Florida said: Hi,

I was interested in becoming a PTA and I noticed that Keiser offers this program and I know it is a bit expensive, but the flexibility of the courses allows me to keep my fulltime job. If you graduated from the PTA program at Keiser or know someone who has, please let me know about your experience pros and cons. Also, would you reccomend attending Keiser?

Thanks in advance,

Mahogny

Hi,

My friend just graduated from there and has nothing but good things to say. She also found a job really easily!

do it, im looking into it as well!

tom in West Palm Beach, Florida

31 months ago

It's so funny that you just posted about Kaiser as I was just looking at them and then came here to see if someone knew more about this training.

There seem to be lots of jobs here in palm beach county and I can see it will only get better.

I don't know what qualifications I would need to get into the school as my background is all in construction. I am going to keep digging and see what I can discover.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.