PTA Educational Resources

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

gmcpta in New City, New York

32 months ago

I completed the application process to a local accredited PTA program. If I'm accepted, I begin classes in Fall 2012. Are there any books or educational websites where I can get a head start on the material I will be studying? I got a Massage Therapy degree about 6 years ago and I remember struggling a bit in Kinesiology and some of the Anatomy/Physiology material. I don't want to fall behind so I thought I'd begin studying now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kim in Shingle Springs, California

32 months ago

Find out what text book they have in the kinesiology class and start studying the muscles. You will be so happy you did. Just take it slow and try not to be overwhelmed.

Good luck getting in!!

32 months ago

Find out what text book they have in the kinesiology class and start studying the muscles. You will be so happy you did. Just take it slow and try not to be overwhelmed.

Good luck getting in!!

32 months ago

Good luck getting in!!

ja5366 in Oralton, Pennsylvania

32 months ago

remember completion of prerequisites does not necessarily mean you will be accepted into the program...in my program 132 apply yearly 32 accepted and the rules for pta might change come this July. They are revising the pt to pta relationship searching to economize -- they say.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.