Comments (1 to 50 of 358)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Jeremiah in Macclenny, Florida

24 months ago

Sure can, what's your email address?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jacob in West Palm Beach, Florida

24 months ago

Jeremiah in Macclenny, Florida said: Sure can, what's your email address?

jacobhiler32@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeremiah in Macclenny, Florida

24 months ago

Message sent. Test is fairly straight forward, slightly less critical thinking than the ntsb. Like yourself I studied the actual laws, then reviewed the docs I sent you. No problems...
Best of luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shane in Saint Louis, Missouri

24 months ago

Jeremiah, that would be great! Thank you!

swelker101@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shane in Saint Louis, Missouri

24 months ago

I'm looking at the PDF that I downloaded from the Florida website, am I to understand that I need only study the sections listed in the tables?

www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/physical/info_study.pdf

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

New Florida in Pensacola, Florida

24 months ago

Well I took my exam after studying the exact laws/rules that are listed in that PDF, Shane, and I passed. I just picked through all the sections and found those exact rules that are outlined and kind of put them in my own words. I also found this website which had some practice questions, at least you can get an idea of the kind of questions that are on the exam. Can't remember the exact website but it was something about the Jurisprudence exam and "flash cards," although they weren't really in flashcard format on the computer. Still was useful. Good luck :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

AMY in Hialeah, Florida

24 months ago

www.flashcardexchange.com
florida-jurisprudence-exam-spring-

i think this is the flash cards you were talking about
im studying too for the exam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

AMY in Hialeah, Florida

24 months ago

Shane in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Jeremiah, that would be great! Thank you!

swelker101@gmail.com

Hi can you please email me the notes as well

xxbabyprnczzxx@hotmail.com

Thanks =)

AMY in Hialeah, Florida

24 months ago

Jacob in West Palm Beach, Florida said: Taking the jurisprudence exam this tuesday, and all ive really been doing is looking over the laws. Any chance you could send me that study guide?
Thanks

Hi can you please email me the notes as well

xxbabyprnczzxx@hotmail.com

Thanks =)

welsh in West Orange, New Jersey

24 months ago

Hello all fellow PTA's. I am taking the Florida Jurisprudence exam in a few days. Is there a study guide beside the "500" page study outline on the boards website?
Help thanks

Welsh in West Orange, New Jersey

24 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: I have a nice study guide that I could e-mail if you are interested.

R,
Jeremiah

Hello Jeremiah hope all is well. Do you still have the study guide? I am taking the Jurisprudence exam in a few days and the only guide I have found is the 500 page outline on Florida's website lol. My email is ewelshjr@hotmail.com It would be great if you can help thanks.

ewelshjr@hotmail.com in West Orange, New Jersey

24 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: I have a nice study guide that I could e-mail if you are interested.

R,
Jeremiah

Hello Jeremiah hope all is well. Do you still have the study guide? I am taking the Jurisprudence exam in a few days and the only study guide I found is that 500 page law book on Florida's website LOL... I would be great if you can help thanks!

welsh in West Orange, New Jersey

24 months ago

Sorry dude didn't mean to request it twice. New to Indeed.

23 months ago

New Florida in Pensacola, Florida said: Hi guys, Just moved to Florida after graduating from PTA school in VA. My jurisprudence exam is coming up and I was wondering exactly how difficult it is and what the passing rate is? I have found the study guide online...are those exact laws listed the only ones we need to know? Exam is in 3 days and I am kind of freaking out !
Thanks for help!

I am taking the Jurisprudence exam in a few days and wanted to know if you still have the study guide?

New Florida in Pensacola, Florida

23 months ago

www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/physical/info_study.pdf

This is the guide...the table on pgs 3 and 4 are all the laws that you need to study and know for the exam. It even tells you how many questions there will be pertaining to that section.
What I did was go through the chapters, found each of those specific laws, and put them into my own words so I could understand them better (there is a reason we all did not choose to go to law school, haha). One of my professors recommended this and it worked as I passed the exam on the first try.
DO NOT read all of the laws/rules/regs because many of them are not included on the test and don't have much to do with PT, and it would take you a week to process all of that info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

23 months ago

New Florida in Pensacola, Florida said: www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/physical/info_study.pdf

This is the guide...the table on pgs 3 and 4 are all the laws that you need to study and know for the exam. It even tells you how many questions there will be pertaining to that section.
What I did was go through the chapters, found each of those specific laws, and put them into my own words so I could understand them better (there is a reason we all did not choose to go to law school, haha). One of my professors recommended this and it worked as I passed the exam on the first try.
DO NOT read all of the laws/rules/regs because many of them are not included on the test and don't have much to do with PT, and it would take you a week to process all of that info.

Great thank you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

need hellp in Brandon, Florida

23 months ago

Jeremiah in Macclenny, Florida said: Sure can, what's your email address?

Can you please email a copy of that study guide I studied the pdf laws and failed I have a feeling I need a better reference.

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida

23 months ago

Sure, just need a e-mail.

cnewt in Daleville, Alabama

23 months ago

I also failed on the first attempt. Can you send me your study guide too?
celinanewton@live.com

thanks!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

amy in Hialeah, Florida

23 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: Sure, just need a e-mail.

Hi Jeremiah, can you please send me the study guide
Thanx =)
email: xxbabyprnczzxx@hotmail.com

Rey in Miami, Florida

23 months ago

R,
Jeremiah

Hello Jeremiah thank you all your posts have been very helpful, also if your still have the study guide for the florida Laws exam, I will appreciate that you send me the guide, my email is (reynilv@yahoo.com).
Thank you.

23 months ago

No problem Rey, always give back and it shall be given unto you!

Carmel23 in Galesburg, Illinois

23 months ago

Jeremiah,

Appreciate all your posts! I am taking the exam this week. Could you e-mail me the study guide as well? costanza_13@hotmail.com Thank you so much!

Daniel in New York, New York

23 months ago

I am taking the exam on wed...been reading over all the rules on that chart and still having a tough time understanding everything and putting it into normal terminology instead of lawyer lingo. Those flash cards are pretty helpful though. There is a review course on the FSPT web site but I am not a member. Does anyone have the log in info for that site?

23 months ago

Carmel23 in Galesburg, Illinois said: Jeremiah,

Appreciate all your posts! I am taking the exam this week. Could you e-mail me the study guide as well? costanza_13@hotmail.com Thank you so much!

Sent! Beat of luck, know the rules and you'll be able to pick which scenerio is the most appropriate.

Carmel23 in Galesburg, Illinois

23 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: Sent! Beat of luck, know the rules and you'll be able to pick which scenerio is the most appropriate.

Got it!! Thank you very much!

maria in Hallandale, Florida

23 months ago

R,
Jeremiah

Good morning Jeremiah, could you please send me your study guide please? my email is fasmar05@yahoo.com. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vinis03 in Hazel Park, Michigan

22 months ago

R,
Jeremiah

Hi, I am planning to take Florida law exam this weekend, please help me with study material. My email id is vini.c03@gmail.com.

22 months ago

New Florida in Pensacola, Florida said: www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/physical/info_study.pdf

So do I need to study only the rules mentioned or entire 84 pages,
Vinita

22 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: No problem Rey, always give back and it shall be given unto you!

Jeremiah, please send me study guide as I have hard time studying from what I have, my email ID is vini.c03@gmail.com.

22 months ago

Vini, it's on it's way.

Jennifer in Alexandria, Alabama

22 months ago

Jeremiah, the board's study guide isn't working for me, and my exam is in a few days. Can you please send your study guide to me? My email address is jdm5@aol.com
Thanks in advance! Jennifer

awhite4474 in Vero Beach, Florida

22 months ago

R,
Jeremiah

Hi i am having a difficult time with passing the laws exam Ive passed the NPTAE but I need to retest for the laws. Could you please send me the study guide you mentioned? Im trying to also find if there are any online study guides anyone has found helpful maybe??

22 months ago

awhite4474 in Vero Beach, Florida said: Hi i am having a difficult time with passing the laws exam Ive passed the NPTAE but I need to retest for the laws. Could you please send me the study guide you mentioned? Im trying to also find if there are any online study guides anyone has found helpful maybe??

Sorry forgot to mention the email... its awhite4474@aol.com
Thank you in advance

22 months ago

Sure, just need an email address.

22 months ago

On its way!

nmontayre in Tampa, Florida

22 months ago

Would you send me a copy also. My e-mail is: antonio31@yahoo.com Thanks!

22 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: On its way!

Got it! Thank you!

22 months ago

I called and asked if there was any study information available for this exam and i was told that only the packet they offer online is available. I cant seem to get past this test i dont know if i am overthinking the questions or what but has anyone found any helpful information online to pass this exam??

Dan in Savannah, Georgia

21 months ago

Hi Jeremiah

Could you share your study guide? Send to the_anatomist2000@yahoo.com

Thanks

Dan

kaseyohhh in Blairsville, Pennsylvania

21 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: On its way!

Any chance you could send a copy to me, as well? I would appreciate that gratly! Thank you! :)

kasey.olcus@yahoo.com

butterfly5123 in Miami, Florida

20 months ago

R,
Jeremiah

Hi I am getting ready to take my law test. is there anyway that your anyone on this post would be willing to email me the studyguide? butterfly5123@hotmail.com. Thanks!

20 months ago

On its way

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

butterfly5123 in Miami, Florida

20 months ago

I didnt think i was going to get a response! lol... well, I didnt get it :( but thats ok because in the mean time I actually finished my own study guide. I stayed up half the night and finished organizing and interpreting the laws... thanks anyways!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Do you want me to try again?

20 months ago

Np, best of luck!

lacy in Tampa, Florida

20 months ago

R,
Jeremiah

Hey buddy can you please send me anything u have for the exam. lacyssp@yahoo.com

Meghan in Tampa, Florida

20 months ago

R,
Jeremiah

Hey Jeremiah, I was wondering if you could send me the study guide for the law test, I would greatly appreciate it! I just took my Board Exam yesterday and I am taking my law exam Tuesday, so I do not have a lot of time to study. My e-mail is MeghanLShaffer@gmail.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :-)

20 months ago

Both of you should have received the email. Let me know if it doesn't show. Best of luck, and congrats on your new career!

billu ram in houston

20 months ago

hi jeremiah, thanks a lot for the help that you are doing. could you pls forward the material to me at billu2504@gmail.com

thanks and god bless!

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.