PA jobs abroad

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Violet in Chicago, Illinois

59 months ago

Hi Judith,
did you find an answer to your question : Does a PA qualification from the US entitle you to work in any other countries, or just in the US?

I have been wondering as well...please share any insight you may have

thank you
VIolet

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jp in Kansas City, Kansas

50 months ago

heres the info i was able to find on this subject. i have been wondering the same thing.

www.aapa.org/advocacy-and-practice-resources/practice-resources/international/practicing-internationally

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

holly Taylor in Bristol, United Kingdom

47 months ago

Hello,

I was in the same boat- I'm a UK/USA dual citizen living in the UK and was due to start the PA programme in hertfordshire a couple years ago. I changed my mind upon shadowing physician assistants on a trip to the USA as its not reciprical in both countries. Also, I think the role is well established in the USA and is in infantile stages in the UK and the level of respect for the profession in the UK is much lower. I am interested to see how the first few PA graduates in the UK get on, as I'm sure there is some tough times ahead and discrimination from other nurses/ doctors but hopefully the profession will iron itself out and open another opportunity for a career change.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

bcnic5 in Indianapolis, Indiana

35 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.