Top production worker skills needed to get the job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Host

What are the top 3 traits or skills every production worker must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your production worker expertise?

Reply - Report abuse

sherry -arkansas in Little Rock, Arkansas

74 months ago

I think the three most important things are-attitude-safety and listening and learning skills.you cannot be a good employee if you don't listen and follow directions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tamsie bryant in Henderson, North Carolina

70 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every production worker must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your production worker expertise?

productions was told to me it was speed but its not been there done that it steady moving.speed will hurt you i also know that to.follow directions and make sure you ask if you dont know.and skills also and the know how.learn your job before you get in to it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ash in Australia

62 months ago

Gary said: Attitude,dependablity,safety and quality.Do your best,it's rewarding.

Whats is the right attitude

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

sherry -arkansas in Little Rock, Arkansas said: I think the three most important things are-attitude-safety and listening and learning skills.you cannot be a good employee if you don't listen and follow directions.

this is so true butt when you have 3 or 4 people telling you to do the job different from each other it dont work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Debbie

60 months ago

tamsie bryant in Henderson, North Carolina said: productions was told to me it was speed but its not been there done that it steady moving.speed will hurt you i also know that to.follow directions and make sure you ask if you dont know.and skills also and the know how.learn your job before you get in to it.

The above is not exactly accurate: I've been working the production work for over 17 years & safety,speed & accuracy and being ablr to work well with every one! They want team players & flexability!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Deborah

59 months ago

tamsie bryant in Henderson, North Carolina said: There is no jobs in henderson i miss my job.Would love to go back to work i would love to go back to cleaning houses in my spare time.any info out there or a production job either one will do.As long as i can steady move.im a go go get her done.

IN PA there are a lot of houekeeping jobs in the papers........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

tyvm for info but i live in henderson north carolina and need a job here stat thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

when i said know your job before you get into it i meant the machine.and always tell the maitenanceman if it is doing something that it is not suppose to do.so commucation in jobs are very important.skills are important also.safety in a plus importants.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

carlos romero in San Diego, California

54 months ago

you are not helping me find anything

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.