JOBS IN FACTORY'S

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

DEBBIE in Safety Harbor, Florida

64 months ago

THESE JOBS WANT YOU TO HAVE EXP HOW DO YOU GET EXP IF THEY DONT EVEN GIVE YOU A CHANCE THIS IS WHY THERE IS ALOT OF HOMELESS PEPOLE IN THIS STATE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

61 months ago

I agree 100%. I have worked in production for 24 years, 21 0f them being on one job. After being laid off again in production, I got into security and in January of 2008 I got a Security Guard position and was let go 1 year 4 months later after the company lost too many accounts. Now I want to get another factory/production job. (security was disappointing and very competitive among co-workers). Even though I am willing to work any day of the week, at least in production work you usally get the weekends off and overtime if needed. I hear that the industry is slowly picking up again for more hires. Good luck to all of the unemployed. P.S. I will keep my security license for part time work only.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

GEO COSTA in Chico, California

57 months ago

I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED FACTORY JOBS IWORKED AT A FROZEN FOODS CO FROM 1973 TO 1976 IN MODESTO CA AT JOHN INGLIS FOODS WHICH BECAME UNITED FOODS LATER BUT DIDNT WORK FOR UNITED THOUGH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

gervaislangando in El Cajon, California

1 month ago

I'm looking of factory jobs and warehouse production

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.