Education for Aerospace

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Sarah Lynn in Oley, Pennsylvania

77 months ago

I was wondering what kind of special education anyone suggests for quality control in the aerospace field, Besides general instrument training of course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Scott Turner in Saint Louis, Missouri

77 months ago

Looking for college or trade school I can learn quality control specialty skills in Missouri?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in Douglassville, Pennsylvania

76 months ago

Search for colleges with the keyword
as a "Metrology Degree"

Central Georgia Technical College Offers an Online Metrology Associates degree which is alot more convienent if you are already working in the industry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

JDH1969 in Seattle, Washington

61 months ago

Sarah Lynn in Oley, Pennsylvania said: I was wondering what kind of special education anyone suggests for quality control in the aerospace field, Besides general instrument training of course.

Applied Mathematics Certificate, training with Adobe 3D, Mastercam X2, DEA training. Engineering degree would put you at the top of the pay scale.

JDH1969-Aerospace Inspector 12 years Exp.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Inspector in Calgary, Alberta

60 months ago

Sarah Lynn in Oley, Pennsylvania said: I was wondering what kind of special education anyone suggests for quality control in the aerospace field, Besides general instrument training of course.

If you're working in a manufacturing environment. I would say at least 5 years in manufacturing, preferably hands-on. A diploma helps in some aerospace field, I have mine in Aircraft Maintenance. Knowledge of blue print reading or C.A.D. is good. An ability to communicate effectively with others is important. Sorry those are skills, how you get them is up to you.

Good luck in your endeavors.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.