Rad Tech Salary

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 138)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

jllybean65 in Potsdam, New York

66 months ago

I am just about to graduate with a bachelor's degree is psych, and have been accepted into a rad tech program this fall. Will my BA degree give me a leg up over others without? And would I start out with a higher salary than other rad techs without a BA? If so, about how much more?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

JCG in Panorama City, California

64 months ago

no! a B.A. or a B.S. in radiography does NOT give you higher pay but would probably give you an advantage in the long run. i have a B.S. specifically in Radiography (under the Health Science option) from a university in California, but i know it would not help as far as pay. Though, what it does help you with is upward mobility within the ranks. most hospitals/clinics require a bachellors degree to become director or manager of the whole department. atleast thats how it is in Los ANgeles. im sure it's the same elsewhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jllybean65 in Massena, New York

64 months ago

I am not getting a BA in radiography, if you read it more carefully you would have seen that I am getting (now have) a BA in PSYCHOLOGY. I was inquiring if my BA in psych would help at all in the paycheck after I complete my associates as a rad tech.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

well if you think about it more carefully, if i have a B.S. in Radiography that DOESNT help my paycheck, why would a B.A. in psych pay better?...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Because if I were up against another person with just an associates in rad tech versus me with bachelors degree in another area along with an associates in rad tech, I'm hoping they would go for me seeing that I have more education than the other guy...Just like I'm sure you're getting more money with a bs in rad than you would be if you only had an associates, and I right? WOuld this make me more marketable? I just want to know if I wasted $30,000 on an education and not get anything back for it? Do you like your position or are you looking to move in another direction like MRIs or Sonography?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

i JUST said it doesnt help with with your pay. and it really depends on the program you were in. my program is well known in california, hence, my job right out of school as an MRI technologist. if a program is well known and has a really good reputation of putting out great technologists, then having a bachellors degree over an A.A. wouldnt really make a difference. my program crosstrained me in CT, angio, Cath lab, MRI and specials in my 2 and a half years so that makes ME very marketable. it is part of the bachellors program. most A.A. programs in california do not cross train in those modalities at all. so it really depends in the program.

you having a bachellors in psych plays NO roll in you getting a job. im sorry to say that, it's what you can and cant do in clinical that really matters and who you know. make connections as a student, you are bound to make some contacts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

RADTECHINMICH in Presque Isle, Michigan

64 months ago

jllybean65 in Massena, New York said: because, I will have a bachelors in radiography and in psych. I think you're the one who needs to get off your high horse. Nice language too btw, real mature.

In your defense, Having a bachelors in PSYCH would help with a degree as a Radiology Administrator, if you were interested. The job of management is pretty much problem solving. BEST WISHES!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Thank you radtechinmich! That does help alot :) I currently do hold a management position, granted its in retail, but that sounds like a position I would like to be in and I appreciate your suggestion :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

johnny in San Diego, California

64 months ago

What school did you attend?

JCG in Panorama City, California said: i JUST said it doesnt help with with your pay. and it really depends on the program you were in. my program is well known in california, hence, my job right out of school as an MRI technologist. if a program is well known and has a really good reputation of putting out great technologists, then having a bachellors degree over an A.A. wouldnt really make a difference. my program crosstrained me in CT, angio, Cath lab, MRI and specials in my 2 and a half years so that makes ME very marketable. it is part of the bachellors program. most A.A. programs in california do not cross train in those modalities at all. so it really depends in the program.

you having a bachellors in psych plays NO roll in you getting a job. im sorry to say that, it's what you can and cant do in clinical that really matters and who you know. make connections as a student, you are bound to make some contacts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

BOSSY in Los Angeles, California

64 months ago

JCG in Panorama City, California said: yes, but as i have stated, it doesnt help in INITIAL hiring or PAY RAISE but what it does help with is LONG TERM commitments... i have stated this fact already, yet he or she refuses to believe what i say

In defense of JCG in Panorama City, he/she is correct about whether ANY bachelor's helps in xray jobs. Here in California, for an Xray Technologist, only the associates degree training is required. All a bachelor's does is cross-train you into advanced modalities for the extra 2 years, which you can also pursue independently after your A.S. degree.

I have a B.S. in Business Management, which will eventually help me move ahead, but as a xray grad last year with an A.S., I'm having a heck of a time finding a job. Because of the economy, most places are requiring 2-3 years on the job experience (not including the 2 years clinical training). When I first started my program, jobs for new grads were abundant. It's a catch 22. And unfortunately, an Xray Technologist in Calif. is not allowed to "volunteer" to keep up their skills like a nurse is allowed to.

The xray community is quite different than the business community -- it has a personality that most people don't understand until they've experienced living and working in it. Hope this helps the psych person with his/her decision.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JCG in Van Nuys, California

64 months ago

thank you! sheesh! somebody who knows what they are talking about OTHER than me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Stephen S in Long Beach, California

64 months ago

J-Diesel in Long Island, New York said: JCG- you're appearing to have less than a high school diploma. Instead of trying to be helpful, you appear to be arrogant and attempting to rub this persons nose in your s***.

As a Rad Director in NYC, I WOULD hire this person over you not only because of his or her extra education, but also be this person isn't a cocky jackass.

I pity the hospital and your co-workers for having to work with a person with your demeanor.

I doubt that the original agitator will ever come back in this thread, but as far as I can read, it's Jlly that has been the cocky one in this thread

JCG answered the question as direct as possible and only became negative after the OP became confrontational after not getting the answer that he/she thought he/she would get.

Maybe JCG's been a jackass in another thread (I haven't seen it), but if you want to hire an elitist that can't decipher a statement and only cares about how much money he/she is going to make, You can have all of the Jlly's in the world at your hospital.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

thanks! i mean, a simple NO answered his original question didnt it?... i mean i dont understand what he/she couldnt... thanks for the support! i was just trying to answer the question but got attitude in return!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

tired of hospitals in Mountain Home, Arkansas

64 months ago

I would not recommend anyone getting into radiology because schools are allowing too many students to get in and the market is getting saturated.
Putting up with crap from doctors, well you deserve more than you will get from x-ray job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

im doing it now and think its the best decision, both financially and emotionally, that i've ever made in my life... you dont have to put up with anything if you speak up...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

sappy in Westerly, Rhode Island

63 months ago

Is exposure to radiation a concern for x ray tech who are in the field for years? Thanks for input.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Monkeymg in Denham Springs, Louisiana

63 months ago

jllybean65 in Potsdam, New York said: I am just about to graduate with a bachelor's degree is psych, and have been accepted into a rad tech program this fall. Will my BA degree give me a leg up over others without? And would I start out with a higher salary than other rad techs without a BA? If so, about how much more?

My Brother has a Bachelors in Radiography and I know from doing his forms on TurboTax he made 62 grand before taxes. Keep in mind he's been doing this for almost 10 years. The guy works about 10hrs 5 days a week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stephen S in Long Beach, California

63 months ago

sappy in Westerly, Rhode Island said: Is exposure to radiation a concern for x ray tech who are in the field for years? Thanks for input.

If you are following procedures for protection and the equipment you are working with is not faulty, your exposure is minimal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

windizblowing in Grand Island, New York

62 months ago

im hoping i can get i job from my clinical sites or get in with the connections i have.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dan Leo in Pasadena, California

62 months ago

To those who are in the Los Angeles area.

I'm currently a student at Pasadena City College. I just finished my first semester at this school. I'm currently working on my A.S. towards Radiology. Here's my problem, the Rad tech program at Pasadena City College only accepts about 25 students per year out of 250 applicants by a lottery system. IF the applicant doesn’t get chosen than he or she has to reapply the following year again. As you can see, the odds of being acceptance into the program are very slim. I really do not have the time to wait if I don’t get accepted. I need a better option.

Here are my questions:

1) Can I be accepted into other Rad Tech program with an A.S.degree? Just in case I don’t get accepted in the Rad Tech program at Pasadena City College.
2) Is my education plan a right path towards me becoming a Rad Tech.?
3) Which path is the best and fastest way to become a Rad Tech in the Greater Los Angeles area?
4) What school did you attend?

Your time, advice, knowledge and help would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Marc McQuade in Chandler, Arizona

61 months ago

Dan Leo in Pasadena, California said: To those who are in the Los Angeles area.

I'm currently a student at Pasadena City College. I just finished my first semester at this school. I'm currently working on my A.S. towards Radiology. Here's my problem, the Rad tech program at Pasadena City College only accepts about 25 students per year out of 250 applicants by a lottery system. IF the applicant doesn’t get chosen than he or she has to reapply the following year again. As you can see, the odds of being acceptance into the program are very slim. I really do not have the time to wait if I don’t get accepted. I need a better option.

Here are my questions:

1) Can I be accepted into other Rad Tech program with an A.S.degree? Just in case I don’t get accepted in the Rad Tech program at Pasadena City College.
2) Is my education plan a right path towards me becoming a Rad Tech.?
3) Which path is the best and fastest way to become a Rad Tech in the Greater Los Angeles area?
4) What school did you attend?

Your time, advice, knowledge and help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there sounds like you need to move. I went to school in Yuma and got right in... I went through exactly what you are going through... mcquademaz@gmail.com hit me up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

warning in Cleveland, Ohio

61 months ago

hmmm well, the funny thing is that the vast majority of new grads right now make the same exact amount in x-ray:

$0.00

There are no jobs kids.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

oh and in case your curious, that $60,000 salary average on this site is the biggest joke I've ever seen in my life. expect to start anywhere from $17-20 per hr...IF YOU GET A JOB.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

TA in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

I don't know if this helps, but I'm a new grad. It's been 4 months since I finished and of my 34 classmates in the Rad Tech program, I only know of 1 of us who has actually landed a job as a Rad Tech. He was offered a part-time position at his clinical site making $28/hr. The rest of us are struggling to find a job, while others are working as Medical Assistants and Limited X-Ray Techs because they need to make money. Many hospitals need techs, but because of the economy and hospital freezes, they can't afford to hire, so they rely on student techs to fill those positions for free. Thus, leaving many students unemployed when they finish school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

TA in Los Angeles, California said: I don't know if this helps, but I'm a new grad. It's been 4 months since I finished and of my 34 classmates in the Rad Tech program, I only know of 1 of us who has actually landed a job as a Rad Tech. He was offered a part-time position at his clinical site making $28/hr. The rest of us are struggling to find a job, while others are working as Medical Assistants and Limited X-Ray Techs because they need to make money. Many hospitals need techs, but because of the economy and hospital freezes, they can't afford to hire, so they rely on student techs to fill those positions for free. Thus, leaving many students unemployed when they finish school.

yes, $28 in CALIFORNIA where the cost of living is high. and the 1 out of 34 sounds about right at this point.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Soon2BRadTech in Dundee, Illinois

60 months ago

warning in Cleveland, Ohio said: yes, $28 in CALIFORNIA where the cost of living is high. and the 1 out of 34 sounds about right at this point.

The cost of living isn't that high in CA, unless you wanna live in Malibu or somewhere else on the beach. So much for your $17 dollar starting salary theory, warning.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

Soon2BRadTech in Dundee, Illinois said: The cost of living isn't that high in CA, unless you wanna live in Malibu or somewhere else on the beach. So much for your $17 dollar starting salary theory, warning.

whatever. Not that it's likely you'll know anytime soon what a starting tech salary is anyhow. I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you if you believe it's really $28 per hr.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

TA in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

I actually had an interview at a brand new imaging center, and when they called to set up the interview they had some screening questions, one of which was that the job would pay $20-30/hour. I found out at the interview they had over 300 applicants.

60 months ago

warning in Cleveland, Ohio said: whatever. Not that it's likely you'll know anytime soon what a starting tech salary is anyhow. I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you if you believe it's really $28 per hr.

Let's see I have three freinds who graduated last semester and all have jobs (2 full time, 1 prt time) and they all make $23 hr in the Chicagoland area. So there you go smartass.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

And TA from cali just said he knows someone who is getting $28 in cali. Maybe if you work in the middle of nowhere at some small clinic or hospital you might only start at $17/hr but in larger cities you make more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

DLS57 in Venice, Florida

60 months ago

I'm hearing of considerable hiring here in Fl. Tampa General, Veterans Hospital. It looks like it's You and Me (soon2B) , you know what they say, "Don't change Horses in the middle of a stream"....
and "If I put the brakes on now , I'd skid for twenty years"
(J. Buffet). Create your own reality , desire and belief are the key.
I'm going to stick my head in the sand for now and finish what I started, for one. I already know how not to get a job, but that was good advise RE: getting into the Hospital in any capacity. Thanks to Warning.

Erod209 in Pinole, California

60 months ago

Well seems like you all need to move to California where some Rad Techs are making $50+/hr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

Erod209 in Pinole, California said: Well seems like you all need to move to California where some Rad Techs are making $50+/hr

if anyone here has a brain they will ignore that post.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Optimist in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

Well, I'm a new grad - graduated in June, but finally finished with all the requirements in California (takes forever to get your CRT AND your Fluoro permit). As soon as I received my Fluoro license, I submitted applications to nearby hospitals. Got a call the same exact day. In the Los Angeles area, salaries start around $23-24/hour in hospitals. I'm taking County hospitals as an example of lower limit, as they generally have a tighter budget. That's for a starting RT. Per diem can get as high as $35/hour. Believe what you want, but IMO, the economy isn't as bad as people make it out to be. There are jobs available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DLS57 in Venice, Florida

60 months ago

Good to hear, Optimist. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

EQ in Monterey Park, California

60 months ago

Thank you for your comment. It really gave more motivation to work harder on my school. May I ask you what school you attended to?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

EQ in Monterey Park, California

60 months ago

Those who attended Rad Tech program in California. Can you please list what school you attended too? I'm currently work on my perquisite at Pasadena City College. I will be applying to the PCC Rad Tech program next fall. I just want to know if there are any other good program in the LA county. Thank you in advance.

Optimist in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

I went to Harbor-UCLA. Acceptance is merit-based, rather than lotteries or waiting lists like some others in the area. Not sure how PCC does it, but I felt EXTREMELY lucky to be at Harbor. Not only do you rotate around one hospital, but it's a trauma center, and you get experience you won't get anywhere else. I'm sure other programs do just a good job, but I'm greatful to have gone through Harbor.

sam in Chicago, Illinois

60 months ago

Hi JCG in Panorama City, California,
I am looking for Rad Tech school that cross train everything. You said the one you went to rad tech school cross train ct mri angio. Can you please let me know which college you went to . I will like to apply program there. thanks in advance sam

Harvey Olson in Spokane, Washington

59 months ago

I graduated in 2005 and started at $20/hr in Florida. In bigger metro areas of florida the going rate varied between 18-23/hr. Most new grads will be hired at the lower limit of the range for the job, so I would guess I was close to average for Florida. I moved to Spokane WA and improved my salary, but had also added CT (ARRT Registered) to my bag of tricks. This year MRI is going down. It is all about the alphabet soup people. It is a tough market (spent FEB-JUL looking for work)but it can be done. I am currenlty looking at higher degree programs to provide more options as well. Good luck all, and anyone in Florida I highly reccomend Santa Fe College in Gainesville, FL. Rotate between four major hospitals and several specialty clinics. 100% pass rate of graduates on the ARRT since the programs inception in the 70's. very good school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

xoxo in Norfolk, Virginia

59 months ago

Hey Harvey - I read you are looking towards a higher degree; is it in the Radiologist Assist. field?

Also for open discussion: How you think the Health Care Bill will effect the RT job market and the field in general? Good, Bad, Unsure?

LadyK in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

59 months ago

I am currently preparing to start a rad tech program and I am faced everyday with if this is the best thing for me to do. I hear people tell me that it's the people that have retired or been in the field for some time that are remaining employed. I really want to do this and have changed my major SOOO many times. I heard New York was a great place to go to find a job for rad techs. Anyone know if this is true????

Lily in New Jersey in Le Chesnay, France

58 months ago

Hi, I am 47, and have started school again. I have switched gears, and I'm ub Radiology Tech program. I find it very interesting. I enjoy the program, but worry due to my age of recieving a job. I'm not worried about making lots of money just a steady position with benefits. Don't get me wrong it would be nice,but not realistic at this age of the game. I want to support my family. With the crisis in the economy I have become the bread winner. I want to be able to have a fair shot when I finish year. What are your thoughts.

Thank you

J-Diesel in Long Island, New York said: JCG- you're appearing to have less than a high school diploma. Instead of trying to be helpful, you appear to be arrogant and attempting to rub this persons nose in your s***.

As a Rad Director in NYC, I WOULD hire this person over you not only because of his or her extra education, but also be this person isn't a cocky jackass.

I pity the hospital and your co-workers for having to work with a person with your demeanor.

thor6666 in Lorain, Ohio

58 months ago

jllybean65 in Potsdam, New York said: I am just about to graduate with a bachelor's degree is psych, and have been accepted into a rad tech program this fall. Will my BA degree give me a leg up over others without? And would I start out with a higher salary than other rad techs without a BA? If so, about how much more?

no. the horpital that hires you will have a starting wage they pay all new hire in Radiography. It will not matter what education levelyou bring to the job.

Tica in Springfield, Massachusetts

58 months ago

Stephen S in Long Beach, California said: I doubt that the original agitator will ever come back in this thread, but as far as I can read, it's Jlly that has been the cocky one in this thread

JCG answered the question as direct as possible and only became negative after the OP became confrontational after not getting the answer that he/she thought he/she would get.

Maybe JCG's been a jackass in another thread (I haven't seen it), but if you want to hire an elitist that can't decipher a statement and only cares about how much money he/she is going to make, You can have all of the Jlly's in the world at your hospital.

JCG probably had a friend write this to cover her behind!!!! or she probably wrote it herself to cover her behind!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Tica in Springfield, Massachusetts

58 months ago

BOSSY in Los Angeles, California said: In defense of JCG in Panorama City, he/she is correct about whether ANY bachelor's helps in xray jobs. Here in California, for an Xray Technologist, only the associates degree training is required. All a bachelor's does is cross-train you into advanced modalities for the extra 2 years, which you can also pursue independently after your A.S. degree.

I have a B.S. in Business Management, which will eventually help me move ahead, but as a xray grad last year with an A.S., I'm having a heck of a time finding a job. Because of the economy, most places are requiring 2-3 years on the job experience (not including the 2 years clinical training). When I first started my program, jobs for new grads were abundant. It's a catch 22. And unfortunately, an Xray Technologist in Calif. is not allowed to "volunteer" to keep up their skills like a nurse is allowed to.

The xray community is quite different than the business community -- it has a personality that most people don't understand until they've experienced living and working in it. Hope this helps the psych person with his/her decision.

JCG is probably defending herself with this message! poor JCG! this same message sound like her. Dont pretend to be someone else tying to defend you! and then say thanks for defending me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Bossy in Los Angeles, California

58 months ago

Tica in Springfield, Massachusetts said: JCG is probably defending herself with this message! poor JCG! this same message sound like her. Dont pretend to be someone else tying to defend you! and then say thanks for defending me

Wrong. I can write my own opinion without you going all Jerry Springer over it. I've basically been ignoring the extreme postings. We have to come together on this thing so we can all get jobs and help people. At least that's the reason I became an xray tech. Please keep your accusatory opinions to yourself and put out some good energy instead.

scuderia in San Diego, California

58 months ago

hi guys.. this maybe a little of topic. i have been looking into radiology tech. schools and came across this forum. I was wondering if anybody here is in san diego area whom i can ask what school he/she recommends and how long it will take for me to finish this schooling to be a rad tech?.. i have a Bachelors in Business

Marianne in Venice, Florida

58 months ago

DLS57 in Venice, Florida said: I'm hearing of considerable hiring here in Fl. Tampa General, Veterans Hospital. It looks like it's You and Me (soon2B) , you know what they say, "Don't change Horses in the middle of a stream"....
and "If I put the brakes on now , I'd skid for twenty years"
(J. Buffet). Create your own reality , desire and belief are the key.
I'm going to stick my head in the sand for now and finish what I started, for one. I already know how not to get a job, but that was good advise RE: getting into the Hospital in any capacity. Thanks to Warning.

Hi, DLS57 - I also live in Venice. I am changing careers rather late in life (55 yrs), and initially (and still am) interested in ultrasound. However, there are no schools anywhere near here, so I have been looking into online courses that will also help you find a place to do your clinicals.

Did you look into ultrasound, or was radiology your first choice? I'm not sure what to do --

Thanks for any advice!

DLS57 in Venice, Florida

58 months ago

Hi Marianne,
Radiological Technologist was my first choice. Having made it this far I can tell you I would have preferred Nuc. Med. I couldn't find any on line programs for Sonography., don't think there are any. I know one can add on to there certs. after achieving (RT) R . I'm in my clinicals now and part of my training includes other modalities . Sonography is one of them. I understand that in the future the ARRT is considering making MRI & CT separate certs. but presently you can train for them at clinic and having sat for your (RT)R are eligible to test. I believe Sonography to be an independent certification at this time. Sonography is more affordable , less invasive, and has is said to be better in several respects for certain imaging such as Gall Bladder , pre-natal of course. I have seen a few jobs for Sonographers but know that everyone's hurting rite now. You can leave me your e mail and I will have a friend of mine contact you if you like . He is a Sonographer as we. (RT)R,S,M
Personally If you are near a school that will train you in Nuc. Med. or Sonography or better yet, Radiation Therapy you should check it out. The basic Rad Tech. is a good foundation to branch out from . A lot depends on what experience you get out in the field. You can reach me if you would like to discuss options in this area. I'm a Kieser Student...lot of folks are pissed at Kieser for "flooding the market" . I will reserve any other opinion than this that they are tough ....hope any of this pre-amble was helpful.
PS. Lakeland Campus has Nuc. Med.

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.