Real Estate Assistant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Katherine in Portland, Oregon

53 months ago

I have been looking for a job as a real estate assistant for the past couple of months, with no luck. Any one have any suggestions? It seems that the real estate companies I have contacted don't have any assistant positions available and want me to start as a broker (I am currently licensed). I would rather start as an assistant as I am fairly young and would like to gain some experience in the field before I go at it alone. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Angelica in League City, Texas

51 months ago

Katherine in Portland, Oregon said: I have been looking for a job as a real estate assistant for the past couple of months, with no luck. Any one have any suggestions? It seems that the real estate companies I have contacted don't have any assistant positions available and want me to start as a broker (I am currently licensed). I would rather start as an assistant as I am fairly young and would like to gain some experience in the field before I go at it alone. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Katherine,

The Real Estate Market is very unsure at times and the only way to be an assistant is to assist a Top Producing Agent. Even then if your licensed there would still need to be enough business for the both of you. Studies showes it takes anywhere from 3 to 5 years to establish yourself as a "known" Agent. I highly suggest you just get out there as your own agent!

Thank you,
Angelica

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sheri in Stamford, Connecticut

48 months ago

Contact a realtor directly but phone or email. I just did the same to a realtor I know and she replied immediately asking what my skills were. I'll let you know what happens.

preeti in Coppell, Texas

41 months ago

Sheri in Stamford, Connecticut said: Contact a realtor directly but phone or email. I just did the same to a realtor I know and she replied immediately asking what my skills were. I'll let you know what happens.

I am looking for a Part time real estate assistant to show homes. please email me at preeti@airmail.net

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.