Air transport therapist

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

dolly823 in Rockford, Illinois

67 months ago

Does anyone on here do air transport, or know anything about it? I am graduating next year and would love to transport newborns to the NICU. How hard is it to get into that? How much experience do you need first to be able to do that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

resptransport in Rochester, New York

66 months ago

it's not hard just a lot of work i do flight transports

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dolly823 in Rockford, Illinois

66 months ago

How do you like doing it? How many years of experience did you have before you got into that?

Jim RRT in Fresno, California

66 months ago

dolly823 in Rockford, Illinois said: Does anyone on here do air transport , or know anything about it? I am graduating next year and would love to transport newborns to the NICU. How hard is it to get into that? How much experience do you need first to be able to do that?

Flight is fun, but there is a weight limit (I barely make it) and usually 3-5 years experiance required.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

837 in Annapolis, Maryland

62 months ago

dolly823 in Rockford, Illinois said: How do you like doing it? How many years of experience did you have before you got into that?

Do yourself a favor and get at least 3-5 years experience working in a level 3 NICU or higher before you try to do any kind of transport.

J in Pompano Beach, Florida

47 months ago

I do adult air transport internationally and YES, get 3-5 years experience. YOU are solely responsible for the vent and not a lot of room to work if something goes wrong!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jefdeg in Los Angeles, California

42 months ago

J in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I do adult air transport internationally and YES, get 3-5 years experience. YOU are solely responsible for the vent and not a lot of room to work if something goes wrong!

how is the pay ? how do u get in ? do u know any company hiring ?

Dom.RRT-NPS. in Pomona, California

30 months ago

Jim RRT in Fresno, California said: Flight is fun, but there is a weight limit (I barely make it) and usually 3-5 years experiance required.

Hello Jim.
i was wondering if you still do transport?
id love to get in. i have been a therapist almost 5yrs and have worked in a couple different NICUs. do you know what the best way to get my foot in the door?
i have been considering getting my BSRT, do you think that would be beneficial?

Thanks.

Michelle in Saint Louis, Missouri

19 months ago

I'm interested in Transport job for RRT with NICU/PICU 6 yrs experience level III trauma? Anyone know of any?

Candace in Merced, California

6 months ago

Jim RRT in Fresno, California said: Flight is fun, but there is a weight limit (I barely make it) and usually 3-5 years experiance
Any openings in your area?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.