NPS Exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Olivia in Stockton, California

28 months ago

I am going to be taking the NPS exam in two weeks. Just wondering if anyone has any information on the questions that are on the exam. I did pretty good on the NBRC practice exam, but not sure how close it is to the real exam. I have the old kettering books and have been studying that. Any tips for the test?? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joel RRT in sacramento, California

19 months ago

Olivia in Stockton, California said: I am going to be taking the NPS exam in two weeks. Just wondering if anyone has any information on the questions that are on the exam. I did pretty good on the NBRC practice exam, but not sure how close it is to the real exam. I have the old kettering books and have been studying that. Any tips for the test?? Thanks.

Hi, I know this is an older post but did you still need help? I graduated 3 weeks ago, and just passed my CRT, RRT, and NPS exams all on the first try. It's more difficult than the practice ones that's for sure. It's the hardest exam I've ever taken, and I've been taking college courses for 8 years in different fields. I read on a forum earlier someone said it was the hardest test he has ever taken, too, and he has a masters in health science...hehe

It's not an exam to take lightly but there are things you can do to prepare. I actually work in Stockton I can help if you need. If youve already passed it, awesome!

Best of luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Julio in Lancaster, California

19 months ago

Joel RRT in sacramento, California said: Hi, I know this is an older post but did you still need help? I graduated 3 weeks ago, and just passed my CRT, RRT, and NPS exams all on the first try. It's more difficult than the practice ones that's for sure. It's the hardest exam I've ever taken, and I've been taking college courses for 8 years in different fields. I read on a forum earlier someone said it was the hardest test he has ever taken, too, and he has a masters in health science...hehe

It's not an exam to take lightly but there are things you can do to prepare. I actually work in Stockton I can help if you need. If youve already passed it, awesome!

Best of luck!

Hey Joel. Can you please email me? My address is mrviolentlyhappy@yahoo.com - I'd love some advice for the test. I don't know anyone that's taken it before, only my aunt, but that was about 8 years ago.

I passed both my CRT and RRT on the first try. However, I feel real nervous about this one. I'm taking my test on the 18th of January. I've barely covered equipment, patient assessment and I'm just now starting Pathology.

I'd appreciate it if you could give me some pointers, thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Angela RRT in Santee, California

19 months ago

Hi Joel, I can also use your advice on the NPS. I will be taking it in January. I also passed my CRT/RRT exams on the first try. I could use any help you can give me. I am using the Kettering material to study from. My email address is arerickson0729@aol.com

Thank you

Mary in San Diego, California

16 months ago

Hi Joel,
I am studing for my NPS exam and I am trying to go trough everything in kattering book. can I use your help and email me with hint and material to study. My email address is willmary26@yahoo.com

God bless

RRT-Ryan in Modesto, California

14 months ago

I need some help deciding to buy kettering or the Lindsey jones study material for NPS exam. They are about the same price, just not sure which on to get. Can someone give me input on which one to get. My emails chizzy162@aol.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.